Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,047 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:05 PM

Happy Easter To Every Nairalander! The Significance Of It? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Easter To Every Nairalander! The Significance Of It? (417 Views)

Happy Easter To All Nairalanders / What Are The Significance Of Going To Church Every 31st Of December? / Happy Easter To All Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Easter To Every Nairalander! The Significance Of It? by Chukazu: 3:35am On Mar 27, 2016
Happy Easter to all!

for me EASTHER signifies hope.

this is one message that has stocked with me

He had no servants, yet they called him MASTER, No degree yet they called him TEACHER.He read no medicine, yet they called him HEALER;he won no military battle yet he conquered the WORLD, He committed no crime yet they CRUCIFIED him, he was buried in a TOMB, yet he LIVES FOREVER!

may God bring to live, every dead hope, dreams and noble aspirations and close up every grave of defeat, terror and pain in your life!...Amen!

christ in us is the hope of glory.

what is the message of Easter for you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairalander! The Significance Of It? by Flexherbal(m): 4:23am On Mar 27, 2016
Now, we have a reason to show others love.

1 Like

Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairalander! The Significance Of It? by fairheven: 5:05am On Mar 27, 2016
Flexherbal:
Now, we have a reason to show others love.
cool

yes!
for greater love has no man than this, that a man should lay down his life for his friends

(1) (Reply)

I Love His Death And Resurrection But HATE Easter / Hospital Is Not A Home For A Christians / PROPHET Iginla Gives Out To The Needy Including Nollywood Personalities On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.