Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

What's The Fastest Job A 35 Year Old Graduate With No Experience Get? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What's The Fastest Job A 35 Year Old Graduate With No Experience Get? (26130 Views)

4 Steps To Getting An Amazing Job As A Graduate With 3rd Class Or Pass Grade / Confused: Got A Better Paying Job A Month After I Got A Job / How I Got My First Job- A True Life Experience Of David Adeoye (2) (3) (4)

Re: What's The Fastest Job A 35 Year Old Graduate With No Experience Get? by monique2002(f): 8:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
johhnnie:

Hello!

Can I have your email. addy. or u can beep me on 08030613239 and I will surely call u back. thanks

Oga please don't be gullible...ESL teachers in South Korea are mainly picked from USA,UK,Canada and Australia... It is quite difficult for any other ethnicity to break into. Also you need a certification. Except he's going to provide employment in all those shady 'goshiwon' (private lessons).. YOUTUBE is your friend, you will discover other teachers in SK....I neva see any African..how much more a Nigerian as an ESL teacher
..Abeg make dem no scam una.

Re: What's The Fastest Job A 35 Year Old Graduate With No Experience Get? by caniva(m): 8:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
Insurance Marketing is the faster job any graduate or undergraduate could get instantly and without experience.

Re: What's The Fastest Job A 35 Year Old Graduate With No Experience Get? by Adortem: 8:38pm On Jan 24, 2016
Teaching job is the fastest,it would even be easier for you,you have a BSC in Geography.

Re: What's The Fastest Job A 35 Year Old Graduate With No Experience Get? by HAH: 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2016
otokx:

Easier said but we who are in the business know this is some cool theory.

I know this business very well bro, I don't need to boast to you but just ask for anyone that know poultry farms in Abuja to tell you if they know Dansarki Farms
Re: What's The Fastest Job A 35 Year Old Graduate With No Experience Get? by ogawisdom(m): 8:51pm On Jan 24, 2016
kay29000:
Hey people, I graduated in 2006 with a B Sc in Geography (2nd Class Lower), and have been an entrepreneur since then. But right now, things ae really tight for me. What is the fastest job a graduate with no experience like me can get? Thanks in advance.

Keke or okada riding tongue
Re: What's The Fastest Job A 35 Year Old Graduate With No Experience Get? by abeniagbon(m): 8:53pm On Jan 24, 2016
kay29000:
Hey people, I graduated in 2006 with a B Sc in Geography (2nd Class Lower), and have been an entrepreneur since then. But right now, things ae really tight for me. What is the fastest job a graduate with no experience like me can get? Thanks in advance.

Sales man or driver.... Or body guard. But you must have ur bullet proof
Re: What's The Fastest Job A 35 Year Old Graduate With No Experience Get? by benELOHIM7(m): 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
Sir I am interested in whatever job it is. I just bagged a B.tech in chemical/petrochemical engineering and things hasn't been smooth so far. I'll forever be grateful if you lend me this helping hand.
Joshuabak:
Well if you don't mind a 30k job. let me know.
Re: What's The Fastest Job A 35 Year Old Graduate With No Experience Get? by vivalavida(m): 9:02pm On Jan 24, 2016
Jalinco:
Why are you 35, why can't you be 25?

Thank me later

Chai!!!
Only bad guys go understand this man

Re: What's The Fastest Job A 35 Year Old Graduate With No Experience Get? by flakey94: 9:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
What activities were you involved in after high school and before Uni?
Re: What's The Fastest Job A 35 Year Old Graduate With No Experience Get? by semochendo1(m): 9:04pm On Jan 24, 2016
Before I advise you on the possible line of action, I will need you to answer these questions.

1. What were you doing as an entrepreneur between 2006-2016?
2. What's the current challenge you are facing in the business that's tempting you to quit?

As I wait for your response, remember, quiters never win.

Re: What's The Fastest Job A 35 Year Old Graduate With No Experience Get? by Okenny20(m): 9:09pm On Jan 24, 2016
Come and try MLM. You will make money. Call me on 08039601259.
Re: What's The Fastest Job A 35 Year Old Graduate With No Experience Get? by Temysteve(m): 9:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
rationalmind:

You are not very bright.

At least I suggested something, what have you suggested?
ur thinking faculty is very shallow man!
Re: What's The Fastest Job A 35 Year Old Graduate With No Experience Get? by adepiero: 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
kay29000:
Create a LinkedIn account and update your profile to the fullest then you can look for prospective employers within your field or experience. Its easier and faster getting employed there.

Thank me later.
Re: What's The Fastest Job A 35 Year Old Graduate With No Experience Get? by tripleofj(m): 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
Let him sign up as a reseller for bluclick www.bluclickng.com. Go to Become a reseller. He would make money installing the dish and on subscription from customers he brings in.
Re: What's The Fastest Job A 35 Year Old Graduate With No Experience Get? by saintneo2: 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
kay29000:

First, you are experienced. But you must continue your runs while you search for paid employment.
Re: What's The Fastest Job A 35 Year Old Graduate With No Experience Get? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 24, 2016
Things are not calculated that way. Yes he is going to make 50naira - 100 naira on a crate. Have u asked ur self this question : what mode is he going to use in transporting the eggs? Cost of transportation, egg is fragile and persihable, so there will surely be defects... although nice one.
HAH:
Forget paid employment, look for someone that will dash you or lend you 70k, go the nearest large poultry farm buy 100 crates of large egg at 600 per crate that is 60000 for 100 crates, distribute them to shops for 650 - 700 per crate to retailers you make 5000-10000 from this if you do that twice weekly you make 10k-20k weekly, turnover the profit and capital continuously, come back tell us your story after 3 months.

God bless your hustles.

Re: What's The Fastest Job A 35 Year Old Graduate With No Experience Get? by Khan1993: 10:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
HAH:
Forget paid employment, look for someone that will dash you or lend you 70k, go the nearest large poultry farm buy 100 crates of large egg at 600 per crate that is 60000 for 100 crates, distribute them to shops for 650 - 700 per crate to retailers you make 5000-10000 from this if you do that twice weekly you make 10k-20k weekly, turnover the profit and capital continuously, come back tell us your story after 3 months.

God bless your hustles.
best comment ever. Am still an underG but i prefer reading things like this to loitering around commenting on insipid post on NL romance section. Bro you forget to mention that he needs a bus to transport the fragile goods. #TEAMNOBOSSINGMEAROUND

Re: What's The Fastest Job A 35 Year Old Graduate With No Experience Get? by 360command: 10:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
tuzle:
arm robbery
sometimes,learn to add maturity in your words.
Re: What's The Fastest Job A 35 Year Old Graduate With No Experience Get? by bamdexfarms(m): 10:09pm On Jan 24, 2016
use ur Biz idea to apply for tony enumelu competition. grant prize is $5000. Don't give up.
Re: What's The Fastest Job A 35 Year Old Graduate With No Experience Get? by HAH: 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
Khan1993:
best comment ever. Am still an underG but i prefer reading things like this to loitering around commenting on insipid post on NL romance section. Bro you forget to mention that he needs a bus to transport the fragile goods. #TEAMNOBOSSINGMEAROUND

If you notice from my suggestion I said he should look for 70k instead of the 60k for cost of egg, the balance of 10k is for initials logistics before he finds his footing

Re: What's The Fastest Job A 35 Year Old Graduate With No Experience Get? by HAH: 10:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
castroevans:
Things are not calculated that way. Yes he is going to make 50naira - 100 naira on a crate. Have u asked ur self this question : what mode is he going to use in transporting the eggs? Cost of transportation, egg is fragile and persihable, so there will surely be defects... although nice one.

If you notice from my suggestion I said he should look for 70k instead of the 60k for cost of egg, the balance of 10k is for initials logistics before he finds his footing

This is a business I know pretty well
Re: What's The Fastest Job A 35 Year Old Graduate With No Experience Get? by mayorisaac: 10:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
kay29000:
if you can partner Helping Hands Int'l
Re: What's The Fastest Job A 35 Year Old Graduate With No Experience Get? by Khan1993: 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2016
HAH:

still doesn't explain how to transport the good. Are you suggesting that 10k should be enough for transport medium. I doubt that. Or do you suggest he hire the vehicle
Re: What's The Fastest Job A 35 Year Old Graduate With No Experience Get? by folabayo1(f): 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2016
Accion microfinance bank is recruiting with no age limit.
Re: What's The Fastest Job A 35 Year Old Graduate With No Experience Get? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2016
Marketer in Insurance company. Ur earnings is on commission bases only. No prospect/business, no comission. Take ur CV, go to IGI but be ready to spend ur money on transportation for them
Re: What's The Fastest Job A 35 Year Old Graduate With No Experience Get? by Khan1993: 10:28pm On Jan 24, 2016
mayorisaac:
if you can partner Helping Hands Int'l
more light on that sir. Saw that somewhere of recent. What does it entails?
Re: What's The Fastest Job A 35 Year Old Graduate With No Experience Get? by mayorisaac: 10:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
caniva:
Insurance Marketing is the faster job any graduate or undergraduate could get instantly and without experience.
Please how does it works?

Re: What's The Fastest Job A 35 Year Old Graduate With No Experience Get? by eipreel(f): 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2016
rationalmind:

You are not very bright.

At least I suggested something, what have you suggested?

Yes I do love some intelligent guy up there cheesy
Re: What's The Fastest Job A 35 Year Old Graduate With No Experience Get? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 24, 2016
abbey621:
At 35 years with no experience beside entrepreneurial, I'm sorry to say but you are out of luck! The only way for you to get a good job is to use connection if you have any but I'm guessing no. It might be beneficial for you to tell us how much you have left in savings, this will allow people to offer you a more concrete solution.
haha! Bro that one too much, it never late for anyone. Something good can come out at 35.
Re: What's The Fastest Job A 35 Year Old Graduate With No Experience Get? by HAH: 10:46pm On Jan 24, 2016
Khan1993:
still doesn't explain how to transport the good. Are you suggesting that 10k should be enough for transport medium. I doubt that. Or do you suggest he hire the vehicle

Do you expect an unemployed broke graduate buy a bus, of course I mean he should hire a taxi to his home from where he will distribute in bits furthermore I don't expect him go to farm very far from his location . A one way taxi drop should not be more than 1k.

Is It Wrong For This Young Lady To Have Accepted Lunch Before Being Interviewed? / 12 Painful Career Truths That People Conceal From Themselves / Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Academic Staff Recruitment 2017 (44 Positions)