Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) (62003 Views)

Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein / Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos / Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
Short short niggaz everywhere in d pics grin grin d ladies self tall pass dem!!
Re: Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) by toms55(m): 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
N
Re: Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) by 1miccza: 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
Nextttt!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) by yinkson(m): 4:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
Badt guy
Re: Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) by keisha6(f): 4:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
kissshe s prewdy

1 Like

Re: Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) by HaneefahRN(f): 4:17pm On Jan 24, 2016
Babymama2 loading ?% Maybe after 4 babymamas he will get married, if ever

1 Like

Re: Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) by b4dem: 4:17pm On Jan 24, 2016
Linda Ikeji takes side with ice Prince to stick with his girlfriend...

http://www.jetolu.com/2016/01/24/linda-ikeji-takes-side-with-ice-prince-to-stick-with-boo-despite-drama/

Click to read more.
Re: Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) by sage2(m): 4:18pm On Jan 24, 2016
Airforce1:
Davido and "oloshos" are inseparable.

No doubt he's super talented in music
But I doubt if he's got talent in finding a decent woman.

Super ta what? Are you for real?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 24, 2016
Ishilove:
Small girl. I hope she has more to offer the world than ass and a pretty face.

Davido and women. God will not allow puzzay waste your destiny. *sigh*
cool

1 Like

Re: Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
Knowing davido turns girls into a babymama and dump them she is still running after him.I pity your kitty kat.Now that guys eyes have open that they can differentiate between a tight and borehole kitty kat,she has now decide to choose the latter.
Re: Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) by Whizkeey(m): 4:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
Good
Re: Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) by soos: 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
[/color][color=#990000]

Kilo kan mi... Who cares!!!
Re: Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) by tomdon(m): 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
Airforce1:

How's she an olosho
Are you always this daft or you're making an extra effort here?
So once you see a fine lady, you say, oh, here goes an olosho!
What if davido is her first, one and only guy? Lol
what if he loves her unconditionally?
you'll be dying of headache for another man's affairs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) by udmydearest(f): 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
Was it an all black party ??
Re: Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) by miqos02(m): 4:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
ok
Re: Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) by bettercreature(m): 4:29pm On Jan 24, 2016
udmydearest:
Was it an all black party ??
I don't think so,They are big boys no need to flaunt white girl friend.They've got nothing to prove

1 Like

Re: Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) by flokii: 4:32pm On Jan 24, 2016
Airforce1:

buh oloshos get class o.. shey you know

see as those girls clean, come fine.. cash is like sugar, girls are like ants... you know d rest na

1 Like

Re: Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) by diva90: 4:34pm On Jan 24, 2016
The finest is the one on white with straight hair
Re: Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) by Timijo(m): 4:38pm On Jan 24, 2016
Another babymama in the making

1 Like

Re: Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) by chidextec: 4:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
Davido and olosho's are like bread and butter.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) by midehi2(f): 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
sameer1212:
This time around use condom o. undecided
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) by midehi2(f): 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
niggi4life:
I swear to God this Davido babe fine die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It takes the Grace of God and some temporary form of impotence not to cheat on your wife/Gf
power of money
Re: Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
Same Sony Michael Jackson signed the deal with?ok nah. The babe fine scatter. E fine that Yoruba girl wey dey cause havoc with her papa.
Re: Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 5:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
niggi4life:
I swear to God this Davido babe fine die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It takes the Grace of God and some temporary form of impotence not to cheat on your wife/Gf

I concur.....
Re: Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 5:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
but wait oooo.....u mean David is smoking pot wit Kant?
Re: Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) by rugged7(m): 5:30pm On Jan 24, 2016
Meeen, see babes with correct nyaassh o shocked
I fit swear say their mess no dey smell at all
My dikk don dey stand. angry
Wey my vaseline cry ?

1 Like

Re: Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 24, 2016
Haba make una dey lie small small
He is in New York yet the logo on the table has Lagos written underneath
Nigga please
Re: Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) by kossyablaze(m): 5:34pm On Jan 24, 2016
sameer1212:
This time around use condom o. undecided
na dis kind thing u dey like.
Re: Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 24, 2016
Hm...impressive
Re: Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
midehi2:
cheesy
Yes na lol...in fact no body go tell am to use condom now grin
Re: Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 24, 2016
lilmax:
Another round of stupidity
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) by fortunechy(m): 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
make u use rubber diz time to avoid story dt touches the hrt

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTV EMAs: Alikiba, Not Wizkid Should Have Won - Tanzanians / Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React / Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.