Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! (20116 Views)

My Twin Brother Just Got A Pay Rise In A Micro Finance Bank: Don't Give Up! / Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. / I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by Sijo01(f): 10:54am On Jan 25, 2016
@op, Pay rise and you were not inform via writing

2 Likes

Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by Johnbosco77(m): 10:54am On Jan 25, 2016
make baba God do ma own . amen
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by harrisconsult1(m): 10:55am On Jan 25, 2016
Congratulation on the payrise... and remember that increased amount... that's the difference is yourFirst fruit. Make sure you release on the alter of God... and experience more blessings... Congrats once again
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by davo3286: 10:55am On Jan 25, 2016
pedrilo:
Just when i thought 2015 was the best year ever for me because i got my dream job with a six digit salary, i just realized "God is still saying something"
i received my salary alert for January on Friday with an unusually higher amount, so i quickly called finance dept to inform them about this development, and behold my pay just got bigger and better! hallelujah!
Even in hard economic times like This, God just proves he is still God!
A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. Psalm 91:7
GOD WEY DO AM FOR ME, GO DO AM FOR FELLOW NAIRALANDERS! AMEN. . .

na small pikin dey wori u.

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by valdetino(m): 10:55am On Jan 25, 2016
God bless your hustle
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by ROSAND14: 10:57am On Jan 25, 2016
Remember 2 gve d first fruit of thy increase 4 greater preservation of ur salary ahead.
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by henrydadon(m): 10:57am On Jan 25, 2016
time to host party for we nairalander
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by bettercreature(m): 10:57am On Jan 25, 2016
Sijo01:
@op, Pay rise and you were not inform via writing
See this one,no be writting na textbook

2 Likes

Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by mastermind1759(m): 10:57am On Jan 25, 2016
D God wey do ur own wil surely perfect mine too.. Don't 4get to pay ur first fruit offering.a time a sow and a time to harvest.wil neva seize in ur life

2 Likes

Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by jude33084(m): 10:59am On Jan 25, 2016
pedrilo:
Just when i thought 2015 was the best year ever for me because i got my dream job with a six digit salary, i just realized "God is still saying something"
i received my salary alert for January on Friday with an unusually higher amount, so i quickly called finance dept to inform them about this development, and behold my pay just got bigger and better! hallelujah!
A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. Psalm 91:7

Amen and Amen! smiley

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by jude33084(m): 11:00am On Jan 25, 2016
bettercreature:
See this one,no be writting na textbook

Hahaha! cheesy
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by TBD(m): 11:01am On Jan 25, 2016
EmmyDe25:
Congrats man. But please learn to spell correctly.
what happen to spell?
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by wristbangle: 11:01am On Jan 25, 2016
Congrats OP. More good news and I key into this In Jesus Name.

Like somebody said, pay your first fruit for bigger testimony.
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by passionate88: 11:02am On Jan 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy God is good
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by sleekyonyx(f): 11:02am On Jan 25, 2016
pedrilo:
Post picture of the bank alert here or.....adonbelieveit grin grin

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by kingify2015: 11:03am On Jan 25, 2016
God bless your huzzle.
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by Airforce1(m): 11:03am On Jan 25, 2016
Happy for you bro

Wish you more blessings.

Congrats!
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by lielbree: 11:04am On Jan 25, 2016
pedrilo:
I've read your post carefully and noticed one thing, through out you celebrate God Almighty.
U did not say I've worked really hard or I'm always first to arrive and last to leave etc...
Continue to celebrate JESUS and you will be celebrated forever.
Thank God for you Bro,
I tap into your blessings. smiley

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 25, 2016
pedrilo:

Nice, how much is your salary now?
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by rhythyson: 11:06am On Jan 25, 2016
What type of company gives you pay rise and you are not communicated until salary is paid?

Strange HR practice!

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by lielbree: 11:06am On Jan 25, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Nice, how much is your salary now?
Haha now, pm him
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by viktor01(m): 11:09am On Jan 25, 2016
OYA PUT SMILE ON SOMEONE"S FACE O
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by lielbree: 11:09am On Jan 25, 2016
davo3286:

na small pikin dey wori u.
Nope. It's called excitement. I pray u experience a mind blowing unexpected breakthrough and see if u will be able to keep calm

2 Likes

Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by DandysonRB: 11:10am On Jan 25, 2016
God who has done this shall continue to take you from Glory to Glory. I tap into your testimonies. I also just got a text now to come for an interview which I believe its going to be positive. God Bless man.
You who's talking on spelling- please will you be kind enough to spell Office in 'Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo'. If you can't it means you're seriously mentally colonized, and you lack patrotism. Pls Note- I can't spell as you can.

2 Likes

Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by Benjom(m): 11:11am On Jan 25, 2016
God is always faithful.
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by lielbree: 11:11am On Jan 25, 2016
sekzy99:
Increment in salary is not the solution to wealth or is it?
Wow! Your bad belle is epic tongue
Rejoice with others so that others may rejoice with u....

3 Likes

Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by ABUNDANT6000: 11:11am On Jan 25, 2016
Tell us what you do
E.g I believed God or I performed well in a task.People need to know how you got there.Nothing happens by accident...even an accident is a process unmonitored!
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:14am On Jan 25, 2016
Congratulations!
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by mascot87(m): 11:14am On Jan 25, 2016
SarahD:
I tap into your blessing. Amen.
Congratulations!

I tap also into his blessing cheesy cheesy
Seven digit salary straight cool cool

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by chumaster(m): 11:15am On Jan 25, 2016
I thank God for you, my own testimony on the way
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by WebSurfer(m): 11:15am On Jan 25, 2016
SarahD:
I tap into your blessing. Amen.
Congratulations!

adorable87:
I tap into your testimony,am next in line......

marygold90:
Congratulation dear, I tap into d blessing

Stop tapping into people's blessing, pray and work for your own,, very wrong statement.

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by LEXYCOM: 11:17am On Jan 25, 2016
I don't even have a job but I still believe God has not forgotten me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. / Nigerian Lady Calls Out Event Decorator Who Allegedly Steals Photos Online / I Am Extremely Shy - SAD - Can I Succeed Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.