Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Files Gone Missing After Upgrading To Marshmallows On IH2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Files Gone Missing After Upgrading To Marshmallows On IH2 (474 Views)

Help My Galaxy Note 4 Screen Stop Display After Upgrading To OS 6.1 Mashmallow / Whatsapp Stopped Working On My Tecno W3 After Upgrading The Phone.... / Android 6.0 Marshmallows Is Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Files Gone Missing After Upgrading To Marshmallows On IH2 by barackmojeed(m): 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
Subject to the reference above, any solution to that will be greatly appreciated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Files Gone Missing After Upgrading To Marshmallows On IH2 by zayeed94(m): 2:18pm On Jan 24, 2016
Experiencing thesame problem here...
Re: Files Gone Missing After Upgrading To Marshmallows On IH2 by Emmysky(m): 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2016
The long-awaited marshmallow is here and una don dai complain.no be una dai disturb google and now they gave it to u
Re: Files Gone Missing After Upgrading To Marshmallows On IH2 by Segadem(m): 3:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
Emmysky:
The long-awaited marshmallow is here and una don dai complain.no be una dai disturb google and now they gave it to u
hahahaha Mr. man grin

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Recover My Stolen Phone Which I Have The New SIM Serial Number / How To Free Up Storage Space On Your Iphone Without Needing To Delete Anything / Your Opinion Innjoo Max 2 plus Vs Tecno L5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.