Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,984 members, 7,952,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:13 AM

Is Modenine A Pirate? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Modenine A Pirate? (627 Views)

Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms / Modenine: A Jay-z Wannabe / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Modenine A Pirate? by Rhymstein(m): 10:43pm On Jun 25, 2009
I aint talking about alaba boys.Am talking about the National Association Of Seadogs also known as the pirates confraternity-the 1st student confraternity in Nigeria in university college,Ibadan by 7 notable nigerians amongs whom are Prof. Wole Soyinka(captain blood) and Aig Imoukhuede.
My friend alerted me,when he said,modenine came to his school FUTA,that d shirt he was wearin had pirates logo imprinted on it.Then i listened to his track 'politics n lies',i aint sure bt i think i heard him using the pyrates color(red) to rhyme.He was lyk,i rep the , with d red flag.I aint really sure.Bt again was goin tru his pictures in his myspace page,then i saw d shirt my friend was talkin abt.The shirt had a replica of the pirates logo.The skul was present bt had ear phones,the bones changed to microphones bt the yellow color that inscribes the pyrates acrony NAS was stil present bt nuttin writen on it.Unda it had THE AFRICAN HIPHOP MOVEMENT.
Then recently in an interview,he was like,he aint tryin to be like Malcolm x no longer that he wants to be the Wole Soyinka of rap.And another interview wit the punch newspaper,he said,the intelligent n lovers of concious music appreciates his works he said ''if Wole Soyinka say i am good,then i am good''.Then i was lyk,how did he meet captain blood.Probably in a pirate function.Jst assumptions.Bt could he a member?Anyway,NAS is no longer a student cult.Its 4 intelligent,well meanin nigerians that r graduates.They dont kill or engage in occultic practices.They wear their regalia openly when goin 4 meetings always durin d day.Recently they congratulated the Oba of Benin on his coronation anniversary. He also said to those that say he is broke,he said the devil is using u ppl,he said he doesnt owe his rent,paid 4 his internet services,sends money home,has a 4 wheel drive,goin to australia,asia n mentioned lyk 2 european countries n myt jst be doin a collabo wit an american hiphop group-the jungle brothers,they mailed him.Bt its nt really certain yet.N something big is gonna happen in august,he didnt mention and he is workin on anoda album.
Re: Is Modenine A Pirate? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 27, 2009
If he is a pirate, is it your business?? After all M.I is for Eiye
Re: Is Modenine A Pirate? by javalove(m): 11:17am On Jun 27, 2009
wetin happen to all my posts for here . . . we piost for night go sleep, we go wake up we no go see am again . . . na wa oooo
Re: Is Modenine A Pirate? by lato2(m): 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2009
HI music (rap) lovers lets use our precious time for something good and stop this hype, who's the king, tight and wack game. One day a ruggedman/modenine thread would come up and no individual will reply, peace and RIP MJ the king of pop, say me well to the king of rap 2pac and the king of ragea Marley.
Re: Is Modenine A Pirate? by osasp(m): 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2009
javalove:

wetin happen to all my posts for here . . . we piost for night go sleep, we go wake up we no go see am again . . . na wa oooo
lool
lala @ work
Re: Is Modenine A Pirate? by pheesayor(m): 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2009
osasp:

lool
lala @ work

Mine too is gone and I need whoever did it to at least give an explanation, it'll be unfair if he doesnt.
At least my post was moderate, else the whole thread needs to be deleted or locked instead
Re: Is Modenine A Pirate? by Rhymstein(m): 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2009
My guys.I like modenine oh.Na wetin i jst notice.Abeg i no be hater oh.Make una curse me
Re: Is Modenine A Pirate? by Rhymstein(m): 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2009
My guys.I like modenine oh.Na wetin i jst notice.Abeg i no be hater oh.Make una curse me
Re: Is Modenine A Pirate? by osasp(m): 4:05pm On Jun 27, 2009
lala na ma nigga o
sum1 musta gone over board to hav dey posts removed
Re: Is Modenine A Pirate? by dammiecool(m): 9:05pm On Jun 27, 2009
kay lala, abi na lalaboi,wetin do ma post

(1) (Reply)

Ruggedman Embacks On 20-state Tour / New Gospel Artist Blessing Okorji <<a Must Have Cd>> / Artistes Strike (september 1st 2009), What Do U Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.