Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,376 members, 7,954,526 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:17 PM

Help Me Verify The Authenticity Of This Interview Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Me Verify The Authenticity Of This Interview Invite (1449 Views)

DPR Interview Invite / Pls I Just Text For Interview.... Someone Help Me Verify Pls / Can Someone Comfirm The Authenticity Of This Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Verify The Authenticity Of This Interview Invite by Mprex(f): 3:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
I got these invites from two companies in lagos. I dont reside there tho but the interviews are scheduled to take place tomorrow.

pls does any one in the house know any of these companies or have invites from them too

screenshots below

Re: Help Me Verify The Authenticity Of This Interview Invite by Cutehector(m): 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2016
Hahahahahhahaa any company wey d address dey for ikorodu na scam company ooo
Re: Help Me Verify The Authenticity Of This Interview Invite by Mprex(f): 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2016
here is the second one

Re: Help Me Verify The Authenticity Of This Interview Invite by Mprex(f): 3:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
cc: christaddicted
Re: Help Me Verify The Authenticity Of This Interview Invite by Cutehector(m): 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2016
Mprex they are all scam, pls ignore such messages
Re: Help Me Verify The Authenticity Of This Interview Invite by Tallesty1(m): 3:22pm On Jan 24, 2016
Lols....

Seems like 2016 is your year.
Re: Help Me Verify The Authenticity Of This Interview Invite by judedwriter(m): 3:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
Mprex:
I got these invites from two companies in lagos. I dont reside there tho but the interviews are scheduled to take place tomorrow.

pls does any one in the house know any of these companies or have invites from them too

screenshots below
they look like GNLD. Run!

1 Like

Re: Help Me Verify The Authenticity Of This Interview Invite by Mprex(f): 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2016
thank you
Re: Help Me Verify The Authenticity Of This Interview Invite by Mprex(f): 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2016
Tallesty1:
Lols....

Seems like 2016 is your year.
lol. gerrawt. still for my friend tongue
Re: Help Me Verify The Authenticity Of This Interview Invite by Mprex(f): 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2016
Cutehector:
Mprex they are all scam, pls ignore such messages
thanks sweetie. how you?
Re: Help Me Verify The Authenticity Of This Interview Invite by Cutehector(m): 5:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
Mprex:

thanks sweetie. how you?
am doin well dear. smiley
Re: Help Me Verify The Authenticity Of This Interview Invite by Tallesty1(m): 5:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
Mprex:

lol. gerrawt. still for my friend tongue
*cuts off her tongue *
Re: Help Me Verify The Authenticity Of This Interview Invite by Mprex(f): 7:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
Tallesty1:
*cuts off her tongue *
angry
Re: Help Me Verify The Authenticity Of This Interview Invite by omenkanwao(m): 7:50pm On Jan 24, 2016
hope u are still picking race@Op.. blunt hungry GNLD mother fuckers

1 Like

Re: Help Me Verify The Authenticity Of This Interview Invite by calberian: 7:18am On Jun 03, 2017
I hope you've now settled with a job

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment : office assistant needed June 2017 / A Sales Boy And A Driver Needed In Ojo. / Tonight 19 Aug 2016 Fresh Graduate Jobs With No Or Little Experience. HURRY!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.