Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira (3815 Views)

Shuttlers: Nigerian Shared Mobility Tech Startup Raises $1.6 Million Funding / Nigerian Cleantech Startup, Havenhill, Raises $4.6 Million Funding / What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by abescom: 7:54am On Nov 15, 2019
Hi all. I need the help of you brilliant people. Recently I had challenges with my work ( which is health induced and made me lose some clients ) that opened up my mind to setting up more businesses off line.

I work online mostly doing advertising and outreaches for foreign companies and do a lot of blogging as well as buying and selling of sites unfortunately I have come to realise that although I do well in my chosen field, as a family man, I need to diversify hence this thread.

What business do you all think I can set up with 6 million naira that

1. Is not seasonal in nature

2. Can generate me between 200,000-400,000 monthly after the first 4-6 months

3. I prefer something that enables me employ people while I and my wife carry out the supervision roles.

Edit - thanks for all the suggestions so far. Note that I have zero interest in gambling and if you are going to suggest it, don't bother. I like money too much to gamble it (ironic fact ).

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by ChoCho54(f): 8:33am On Nov 15, 2019
Build a cold room and sell frozen food. You will also have a section where people can store their items for a fee.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by javaguru: 9:03am On Nov 15, 2019
I know what to do with just 500 thousand
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 15, 2019
Start an NGO, build your connections and get grants.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by Teetop22(f): 9:09am On Nov 15, 2019
I don't know what business do with 100k ��
javaguru:
I know what to do with just 500 thousand
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by boldbabe: 10:12am On Nov 15, 2019
I just sent you a PM.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by abescom: 10:26am On Nov 15, 2019
boldbabe:
I just sent you a PM.
Saw it. Share your ideas here so others too can learn. I am not willing to take anything private unless I see it will be worth it. Sorry, the internet is full of what you know.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by abescom: 10:26am On Nov 15, 2019
ChoCho54:
Build a cold room and sell frozen food. You will also have a section where people can store their items for a fee.
Thought of this especially as I have plans to venture into farming in the future. Thanks for this idea.

I have taken note. Thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by xpresseeve: 10:51am On Nov 15, 2019
abescom:
Thought of this especially as I have plans to venture into farming in the future. Thanks for this idea.

Great idea especially considering that it is quite scalable.

As an addendum I would like to add that you seriously consider adding a distributorship of a product that is well acdepted by the masses in your area.

From one product/company you can gradually expand thus making your cool room/warehouse a onestop commercial hub in your neighbourhood. Believe me your profits are dependent on volumes of consistent sales which in turn is dependent on the traffic to your hub.

Enough said.

This is just to give you a general idea.
You can think out the details yourself.

Good luck.

By the way, please make your investment in phases.
NEVER even consider a one fell swoop investment no matter how attractive
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by xpresseeve: 11:02am On Nov 15, 2019
Teetop22:
I don't know what business do with 100k ��

It is obvious you are new to business.

100k is way too much for someone who desires to start and stay in business.
While it may appear small to you, great enterprises have been built over the years with initial capital smaller than this but backed by sheer grit and tact.

Consider trade especially in stuff not yet sold in your neighbourhood. With half that amount you could well earn 5k weekly and then progress to a 5k daily income after about 3 - 4 months of hard work.

It will be very difficult initially but honestly you will never regret this step.

Open your eyes and look around, even the Mallam/Aboki kiosk in your immediate neighbourhood is expanding. Just maybe the economy isnt that bad afterall (with dues respect to Raji Fashola).'

Abokis are expanding from under the umbrrella to makeshift kiosks and eventually they are renting shops like me and you.

A lot can be said in favour of dreaming big, starting small, persevering while keeping your eyes focused on the goal.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by ChoCho54(f): 11:10am On Nov 15, 2019
abescom:

Welcome bro
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2019
@Op you can consider going into haulage business,it's one of the most lucrative biz any individual can venture into that guarantees good financial returns.

With your #6m you can get a sound grade 1 imported fairly used like DAF,Mack etc and a good bucket body to convey goods for inter-state trips.Also,be sure to sign an agreement with whoever wishes to handle your truck,their are lots of haulage firms that can help you manage the truck while you focus on other things.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by THURAFTERNOON: 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
Let me help you grow 1m (business is mini importation).. and start to remit 200k after the second month for 12months..

Let's buy 150-300pcs of a hot product (fast moving new items in market).. It would be sold online via Facebook & Instagram ads.

It's what I do.

I can spill any information you require right here on this thread and if you're convinced, we would take it further by meeting by PHYSICALLY FOR FURTHER PROOFS AND BUSINESS PLAN .

Funny enough, the business meets all criteria 1-3!

Please let me assist you, it is a win win for both of us. smiley

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 15, 2019
Just take out 700k out of that money and buy me a keke marwa, i will be delivering money to you on a daily basis
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by abescom: 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2019
THURAFTERNOON:
Let me help you grow 1m (business is mini importation).. and start to remit 200k after the second month for 12months..

Let's buy 150-300pcs of a hot product (fast moving new items in market).. It would be sold online via Facebook & Instagram ads.

It's what I do.

I can spill any information you require right here on this thread and if you're convinced, we would take it further by meeting by PHYSICALLY FOR FURTHER PROOFS AND BUSINESS PLAN .

Funny enough, the business meets all criteria 1-3!

Please let me assist you, it is a win win for both of us. smiley
Can you give more details? I already do SEO for companies and this may be of interest to me.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by THURAFTERNOON: 1:55pm On Nov 15, 2019
abescom:
Can you give more details? I already do SEO for companies and this may be of interest to me.

Yes sure bro.

I'm a student actually so Ive been doing mini importation biz (I mostly major in buying fast moving items from China and then sell in 9ja) for over a year now although with just lil cash I was able to save up..

What other details do you want bro?

This is my alternate moniker tho. Lala banned my main moniker yesterday for a week. I've been here for a while.

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by abescom: 1:58pm On Nov 15, 2019
Edit your comment and put your email. I will contact you via email before going the phone route.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by THURAFTERNOON: 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2019
abescom:
Edit your company and put your email. I will contact you via email before going the phone route.

Are you referring to me?
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by abescom: 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2019
THURAFTERNOON:

Are you referring to me?
Edit your comment I meant to write.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by THURAFTERNOON: 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2019
abescom:
Edit your company I meant to write.

I didn't reveal any of my company details.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by abescom: 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2019
THURAFTERNOON:

I didn't reveal any of my company details.
Comment. Auto correct kept messing me up. I meant comment not company.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by THURAFTERNOON: 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2019
abescom:
Comment. Auto correct kept messing me up. I meant comment not company.

Lol xx@gmail.com

Let me know when you get it so I can pull it off. Thanks.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by abescom: 2:19pm On Nov 15, 2019
THURAFTERNOON:

Lol tijanimichaels@gmail.com

Let me know when you get it so I can pull it off. Thanks.
You got mail.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by smartmo2020: 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2019
You have to Think About It Very Well .
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by abescom: 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2019
smartmo2020:

You have to Think About It Very Well .
I am not going to rush my decision making at all. I am willing to leave this till February next year and will be doing a lot of researches before making a decision.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by xpresseeve: 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2019
abescom:
I am not going to rush my decision making at all. I am willing to leave this till February next year and will be doing a lot of researches before making a decision.

Good thinking!
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by Funkybabee(f): 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2019
bro I just need 50k to start something here,I will return it within three months before u venture into that business.

trust me grin

let me give you hint bro, first u can make some research about ur environment faster goods, check if there is any dealer for the retailers there and if not you can be a dealer for them.

2) you can go into fish farming business or poultry farming then just employ some farm attendants and casual workers on the farm since your wife and you can supervise it.

3) you can go into cars business, with good marketing strategy trust me u will make good deal.

4) or invest in real estate management too.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by abescom: 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2019
Funkybabee:

2) you can go into fish farming business or poultry farming then just employ some farm attendants and casual workers on the farm since your wife and you can supervise it.
I already tried this, was frustrated by a fraudulent farm owner. I intend going for farming later but not down.

3) you can go into cars business, with good marketing strategy trust me u will make good deal.
Thanks for this. Will note it down.

4) or invest in real estate management too.
Don't really have much interest here for now.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by Bithub: 6:29pm On Nov 15, 2019
abescom:
Hi all. I need the help of you brilliant people. Recently I had challenges with my work ( which is health induced and made me lose some clients ) that opened up my mind to setting up more businesses off line.

I work online mostly doing advertising and outreaches for foreign companies and do a lot of blogging as well as buying and selling of sites unfortunately I have come to realise that although I do well in my chosen field, as a family man, I need to diversify hence this thread.

What business do you all think I can set up with 6 million naira that

1. Is not seasonal in nature

2. Can generate me between 200,000-400,000 monthly after the first 4-6 months

3. I prefer something that enables me employ people while I and my wife carry out the supervision roles.

Why not spend a little pay consultants PR business developers to develop a business for you that you can invest on?

If the money is worth retaining, then the business idea should be worth buying
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by Funkybabee(f): 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2019
abescom:

I already tried this, was frustrated by a fraudulent farm owner. I intend going for farming later but not down.

ehyah!! but It's much boom especially poultry farm

Don't really have much interest here for now.

real estate is dam money, we bought a land in an area then for 150k due to no light eh, after 2-3years to that time with light fixing to the streets, the land now cost 500k.

it's all depend on ur likeness thou
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by abescom: 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2019
Funkybabee:

It is on my to do list. Aim is to have 3-5 businesses and farming is one of them unfortunately I don't have enough money for that YET.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make Money From The Entertainment Industry / Paylater.com: Are They Not Out To Get Our Bank Details... Just Curious / Why Do Banks Ask For Nepa Bill Before Opening Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.