Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

See What I Prepared For Lunch Today - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See What I Prepared For Lunch Today (5161 Views)

I'm Frustrated! This Egwusi Soup That I Prepared Quarrels With Water. Help! / See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos / Would You Have This For Lunch? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Prepared For Lunch Today by sundayslim(m): 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
After coming back from church with an epic hunger, I decided to hit the kitchen to conjure something I call food. cheesy

I took pictures so here goes:

1. Washed smoked fish
2. Spiced steamed meat
3. Grated okro
4. Onion
5. Fresh tomatoes
6. Maggi
7. Palm oil
8. Safe drinking water
9. Fufu
10. Soup is ready

Oh, the pains of being a bachelor...

Lalasticlala, come chop. smiley
Re: See What I Prepared For Lunch Today by Deejavuu(f): 3:34pm On Jan 24, 2016
sad

Pictures? ?
Re: See What I Prepared For Lunch Today by midehi2(f): 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2016
where is the soup na dou i dnt like okro soup
Re: See What I Prepared For Lunch Today by sundayslim(m): 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2016

2 Likes

Re: See What I Prepared For Lunch Today by sundayslim(m): 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2016

2 Likes

Re: See What I Prepared For Lunch Today by sundayslim(m): 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2016

Re: See What I Prepared For Lunch Today by Redomi(m): 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
Re: See What I Prepared For Lunch Today by sundayslim(m): 3:45pm On Jan 24, 2016
4. grin

Re: See What I Prepared For Lunch Today by sundayslim(m): 3:46pm On Jan 24, 2016
5. cool

Re: See What I Prepared For Lunch Today by sundayslim(m): 3:47pm On Jan 24, 2016

Re: See What I Prepared For Lunch Today by sundayslim(m): 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2016

Re: See What I Prepared For Lunch Today by sundayslim(m): 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2016

Re: See What I Prepared For Lunch Today by sundayslim(m): 3:51pm On Jan 24, 2016
9. Fufu (2 wraps)

Re: See What I Prepared For Lunch Today by sundayslim(m): 3:52pm On Jan 24, 2016
10. Soup is ready kiss

6 Likes

Re: See What I Prepared For Lunch Today by sundayslim(m): 3:53pm On Jan 24, 2016
Deejavuu:
sad

Pictures? ?
Kindly check again. It's there now. wink
Re: See What I Prepared For Lunch Today by sundayslim(m): 3:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
midehi2:
where is the soup na dou i dnt like okro soup

Number 10. Kindly check again.
Which soup do you like? So I can try to prepare it and upload the pictures for you.. smiley
Re: See What I Prepared For Lunch Today by missKiffy(f): 3:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
I want to eat cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See What I Prepared For Lunch Today by Young03(m): 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
Oh c'est domage
go get a girlfriend ni*ga
it will help reduce ur suffering and....
Re: See What I Prepared For Lunch Today by SurefireAsoOke: 4:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
Wait for me o......
Re: See What I Prepared For Lunch Today by midehi2(f): 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2016
sundayslim:

Number 10. Kindly check again.
Which soup do you like? So I can try to prepare it and upload the pictures for you.. smiley
ok... i like banga soup grin

1 Like

Re: See What I Prepared For Lunch Today by midehi2(f): 4:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
sundayslim:
10. Soup is ready kiss
waoo...you nailed it, you are a good cook, ya wife go enjoy o smiley

1 Like

Re: See What I Prepared For Lunch Today by sundayslim(m): 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
midehi2:

ok... i like banga soup grin

I will try to learn it dear. If you can teach that'll be fine
Re: See What I Prepared For Lunch Today by sundayslim(m): 4:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
midehi2:

waoo...you nailed it, you are a good cook, ya wife go enjoy o smiley

Thank you. I hope she likes my cooking
Re: See What I Prepared For Lunch Today by midehi2(f): 4:10pm On Jan 24, 2016
sundayslim:

I will try to learn it dear. If you can teach that'll be fine
cheesy
Re: See What I Prepared For Lunch Today by emmchi(m): 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
What a food,am salivating.@Op you just showed pishure of ingredients without ways of preparing.How do you want bachelor like me to prepare that sumptuous meal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Prepared For Lunch Today by NewsongBeauty(f): 5:29pm On Jan 24, 2016
Onions and tomatoes in okro...like seriously?

6 Likes

Re: See What I Prepared For Lunch Today by ebripyahoocom: 6:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
NewsongBeauty:
Onions and tomatoes in okro...like seriously?

Hehehe, my concern na d Tomatoes. Well, bachelors sha, they can combine anything and it will go down well for them.

Kudos to d Sunday Okra cook.

2 Likes

Re: See What I Prepared For Lunch Today by aydelicious: 6:10pm On Jan 24, 2016
I love you lunch and then soup is lovely but what I just want to say about the soup is that if you want to cook okro, they don't use tomatoes,you can only you onion and then atarodo,I suppose to tell you while they don't use but nevermind about that
you are wonderful with what you see in all the picturesof your meal, jus keep doing the best you can,okay?.
Re: See What I Prepared For Lunch Today by Pavore9: 6:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
emmchi:
What a food,am salivating.@Op you just showed pishure of ingredients without ways of preparing.How do you want bachelor like me to prepare that sumptuous meal.
Youtube videos will help out.
Re: See What I Prepared For Lunch Today by sundayslim(m): 7:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
ebripyahoocom:

Hehehe, my concern na d Tomatoes. Well, bachelors sha, they can combine anything and it will go down well for them.

Kudos to d Sunday Okra cook.

Thanks for the suggestion. I will take note of it as I'm constantly seeking improvement in the kitchen. Hopefully you'll enjoy the next one I prepare Cuz I'll invite u

1 Like

Re: See What I Prepared For Lunch Today by okirewaju(f): 8:21pm On Jan 24, 2016
I love Okro soup with a lot of orishirishi(obstacles)

Looks good
Re: See What I Prepared For Lunch Today by baby124: 11:46pm On Jan 24, 2016
That is Ila asepo. Now a tip, onions does not make the okro draw. Onions and tomato. You have to make sure the pepper is very watery and that it boils well to take that effect away before adding the okro. But mostly people use like one tomato and tatashe with atarodo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Did You Just Eat / Shawarma @ It's Best / Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.