Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? (5157 Views)

White Man Eating Semovita And Draw Soup In Abuja / Between Semovita/semolina/wheatmeal / Between Garri And Semovita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2014
personally! I love and prefer fufu (called akpu in my native language) its easier to prepare and it tastes so good in my mouth, and the way it slides down my throat when eaten with draw(ogbono) soup mixed with melon(egusi) soup(which is my favorite soup BTW!! I call it egbono soup) makes me want it more! cheesy I can finish two plates of fufu and egbono soup! no kidding!

now semovita... hmmm... its hard to prepare! and its just not smooth and finneee like fufu embarassed I even prefer Eba to it! but some people may like it wink

tell us which one you like and reason smiley

now I'm hungry sad
Re: Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2014
Pounded yam.
I love pounded yam die
Re: Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
Fufu for life! grin

2 Likes

Re: Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? by krystal101(f): 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
Fufu for life & life after death

1 Like

Re: Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? by braine(m): 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2014
Fufu!

1 Like

Re: Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? by jacabi(m): 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2014
krystal101:
Fufu for life & life after death
You think sey den dey chop fufu for heaven?
Re: Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? by Whizzdom(m): 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2014
OP ... Am sowie to say this ... i fink you are mad ..... tongue tongue tongue

How can you compare fufu to SEMO ... SEMO is neatly made and refined ... and it got taste

Unlike Fufu which is handle and made by dirty traders in the market ... the place wey dem dey make am go make you vomit

SEMO is good ... good for the body .. good for every Nairalanders .... Good for you OP ...

Eat Semo and stay energetic and healthy .... wink wink wink wink

SEMO and vegetable tins on ma mind grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? by moneybag100: 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2014
This op must be a fufu addict...I don't like it..it turn my stomach sometimes and makes me feel to heavy and uncomfortable. Its has an offensive smells on hand after eating.
This op is bias by saying fufu is easier to make than semo? WTF?
Re: Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? by marieolae(f): 9:08am On Nov 15, 2014
I really do hate fufu. I hate the taste. I'm not really a fan of semovita either. I can poundo yam from now till 2morro. I even prefer amala to fufu.
Re: Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 15, 2014
marieolae:
I really do hate fufu. I hate the taste. I'm not really a fan of semovita either. I can poundo yam from now till 2morro. I even prefer amala to fufu.
fufu is da bomb tongue grin
Re: Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? by marieolae(f): 9:19am On Nov 15, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
I don't like it
Re: Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? by KingTom(m): 9:23am On Nov 15, 2014
Fufu rules!!!!!!
My breakfast below grin grin grin

Re: Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? by jnrbayano(m): 9:30am On Nov 15, 2014
As pe choice/preference/likes it's fufu.

As pe what I now eat to maintain a healthy and trimmed physique, it's Semo.
Re: Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? by adepiero: 9:33am On Nov 15, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
Seconded! grin
Re: Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? by adepiero: 9:37am On Nov 15, 2014
**singing in yoruba**
The best obè to dùn ni egusi...
sha ponmo meta to daaa!
pelu fufu meji to gbonaa...
Wa cocakola kan si grin
Re: Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? by francizy(m): 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
EroticAngelina:
personally! I love and prefer fufu (called akpu in my native language) its easier to prepare and it tastes so good in my mouth, and the way it slides down my throat when eaten with draw(ogbono) soup mixed with melon(egusi) soup(which is my favorite soup BTW!! I call it egbono soup) makes me want it more! cheesy I can finish two plates of fufu and egbono soup! no kidding!

now semovita... hmmm... its hard to prepare! and its just not smooth and finneee like fufu embarassed I even prefer Eba to it! but some people may like it wink

tell us which one you like and reason smiley

now I'm hungry sad

As far as am concerned, you haven't mentioned swallow since there are no wheat or pounded yam here angry
**spits and walks out**
By the way, I hope you don't have afo ukwu (pot belly) since na so so akpu u dey put there grin
Re: Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? by francizy(m): 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
When you see a village Igbo man sleeping and snoring fire, know that he dealt with 5 wraps of fufu! grin grin cheesy

By the way, as a pure Igbo guy way I be, fufu used to be my best but with increase in age, one has to cut down on heavy duty food one eats, so I now prefer wheat or semo, if non of them is available, then I go for poundy before fufu. Eba na the last (wonder who even discovered that eba can be swallowed, gosh! I hate eba)...
Re: Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? by francizy(m): 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2014
KingTom:
Fufu rules!!!!!!
My breakfast below grin grin grin

Which kain soup be this? **pukes** cry grin embarassed
Be like when person mix custard finish without pouring hot water, then start to freestyle am with swallow.. **pukes again** grin cry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? by ionsman: 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2014
I actually hate both...God,the smell of fufu nauseates me.
Re: Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? by KingTom(m): 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
francizy:

Which kain soup be this? **pukes** cry grin embarassed
Be like when person mix custard finish without pouring hot water, then start to freestyle am with swallow.. **pukes again** grin cry embarassed
Wrong na akamu mixed with the menstral blood of a woman combined with slices of weed and Rat meat! Also I think some Urine was also added to substitute salt grin
Re: Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? by francizy(m): 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2014
ionsman:
I actually hate both...God,the smell of fufu nauseates me.

Imaging you chyk a girl and later found out her armpits scents like fufu.. Will you continue? grin
Re: Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? by francizy(m): 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
KingTom:

Wrong na akamu mixed with the menstral blood of a woman combined with slices of weed and Rat meat! Also I think some Urine was also added to substitute salt grin

Buhahahahahahahaha! Am dead man!
If you chop wetin u just talk above make I die! grin grin grin
Re: Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? by KingTom(m): 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2014
francizy:

Buhahahahahahahaha! Am dead man!
If you chop wetin u just talk above make I die! grin grin grin
Na to buy coffin remain na because I dey warm the soup now to flex am again grin
Re: Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? by ionsman: 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2014
francizy:

Imaging you chyk a girl and later found out her armpits scents like fufu.. Will you continue? grin
Lolz....some things are better left unimagined...
Re: Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? by KingTom(m): 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2014
francizy:

Chai I go propose marriage there and then! grin

1 Like

Re: Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? by francizy(m): 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2014
KingTom:

Na to buy coffin remain na because I dey warm the soup now to flex am again grin

Buhahahahahahahahaha **wipes tears** grin
Am at Carpenter's workshop, the dude is about to take my measurement but he's complaining that the woods he has won't be enough to make me a coffin cuz of my height... grin grin grin
So, anoder day I got to see the end of.. grin
Re: Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? by francizy(m): 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
ionsman:

Lolz....some things are better left unimagined...

Lmao, I agree with you!
But what if she's very cute, sexy and tall, will you let her go just cuz her armpit smells like mother (murder) nature meal? grin grin grin
Re: Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? by KingTom(m): 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
francizy:

Buhahahahahahahahaha **wipes tears** grin
Am at Carpenter's workshop, the dude is about to take my measurement but he's complaining that the woods he has won't be enough to make me a coffin cuz of my height... grin grin grin
So, anoder day I got to see the end of.. grin
Well okay o!
**Swallows five lumps** I'm in Heaven grin grin grin

Re: Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? by francizy(m): 4:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
KingTom:

Chai I go propose marriage there and then! grin

BuHahahahahahahahaha.. All the best oh!
Chai! I can already imaging how irritated I'll be when am 4kin her and her armpit oozes for Africa grin cry
Re: Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? by francizy(m): 4:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
KingTom:

Well okay o!
**Swallows five lumps** I'm in Heaven grin grin grin

Enjoy!
And thanks for not inviting me.. grin
Re: Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? by KingTom(m): 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
francizy:

BuHahahahahahahahaha.. All the best oh!
Chai! I can already imaging how irritated I'll be when am 4kin her and her armpit oozes for Africa grin cry
grin grin grin
Re: Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? by KingTom(m): 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
francizy:

Enjoy!
And thanks for not inviting me.. grin
You puked na? Anyway more for me grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Delicious Akara (bean Ball)..what I Had For Breakfast Yesterday! / See What I Prepared For Lunch Today / Pancakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.