Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,039 members, 7,821,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

5 Details You Should Know The Top Civil Servants Who Were Dismissed By The FG - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5 Details You Should Know The Top Civil Servants Who Were Dismissed By The FG (866 Views)

How Civil Servants In Nigeria Are Graded / A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees / 18 Things To Know Before You Apply For The FG 500,000 Graduate Employment Prog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Details You Should Know The Top Civil Servants Who Were Dismissed By The FG by abila122: 4:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
Some top officials of the civil service have been dismissed by the Federal Government for extorting money from 400 applicants and offering them employment illegally. Here are 5 things you should know about the fraud…

1. The top officials collected N400,000 from 400 applicants and offered them employment illegally.

2. The officials had included the names of the applicants in the Integrated Payroll and Personnel System (IPPIS) before the fraud was discovered.

3. One of the victims told these officials, you cannot take my money and still disengage me. I have a valid letter. This he said in the present of the investigating officers.

4. The outburst of this victim was what led to the exposure of the top officials.

5. Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, said that the incident showed how faulty the IPPIS was and how it had been compromised by unscrupulous elements.

SOURCE: http://nigeriabreakingnews.com.ng/5-details-you-should-know-the-top-civil-servants-who-were-dismissed-by-the-fg-for-extorting-job-seekers/
Re: 5 Details You Should Know The Top Civil Servants Who Were Dismissed By The FG by SoNature(m): 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
Coming from Lai, I can tell this is a worthless post. What are their names?

(1) (Reply)

Personal Assistant To The Managing Director Of A Fashion Outlet / How To Answer Tough Weird Google, Apple, Etc Interview Question / Vacancy! Vacancy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.