Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,614 members, 7,955,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:52 PM

A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees (11930 Views)

Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Spectra Industries Limited, 29th January, 2 / A Cry For Help.. Voice Of An Unemployed Youth / NB Plc Recruiting Mgmnt Trainees, Shift Manager Trainees- Packaging, Brewing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 04, 2017
On behalf of 50+ EFCC Diploma trainee who were recently dismissed from NDA Training Camp in Kaduna and termed Medically Unfit in other to perfect thier plans and replace most of us with thier preferred candidates despite passing through all stages of the recriutment exercises and confirmed medically fit by the Nigerian Airforce Medical Personnel after varieties of medical checkups.

Our pains is that " WE ARE TRUE NIGERIANS" we were tagged with Unfamiliar Medical Issues despite been Verified Medically fit and well documented by the Nigerian Airforce as well as the EFCC recruitment team, we were thrown out of camp due to the fact we have no godfather despite passing through one month of rigorous training been anchored by the Nigerian Army with the assurance we are now the property of the government immediately we stepped our foot into camp for training.

Our intergrity to serve the nation in truth has been called into question, most of us left our home, resigned from our previous jobs to join up with training and pass out as detectives but now our life has been shattered by this tragic incident perfected by the corruption fighters.

We call on the Federal Government, Human Right Organization and well meaning Nigerians to come to our aid and probe this illicit outcome by the EFCC .

We do wish to be reinstated back to our training camp and pass out as detectives of the EFCC as our labour and injuries sustained in the cause of training won't be in vain.

Long Live The Federal Republic of Nigeria

Please share till it gets to the President of our great nation.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees by TANTUMERGO007(m): 11:19am On Jan 04, 2017
Its MAI CHANJI grin
Re: A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees by 2el(m): 11:54am On Jan 04, 2017
Even EFCC is corrupt.....
grin

2 Likes

Re: A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees by Ekykool(m): 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2017
Corruption fighting back. smh

Modified:

I laugh at the way some Nairalanders behave. I am well informed about the subject matter and I can tell you that this people were selected without any form of godfatherism. One of the candidates that I know was shocked when he received the text that he was successful after undergoing interviews and medical checkup. He is just an average Nigeria. No "connection" whatsoever.

He was kicked out and immediately went to a top hospital for medical checkup who certified him fit. The funny thing is the sickness the military men claim he has is not something that can happen to someone of his age.

Some comments below say he should upload the result of his medical checkup. For real ? He should leak out his details to the social media and blow his chance of coming back to a sensitive body like EFCC ?

Nigerians, learn to help one another. You never know when it would be your turn.

For the doubters asking for the final message. Here is the one sent to my friend:

9 Likes

Re: A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees by dhantey324(m): 2:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
Same old godfatherism bs.. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees by herroyalty(f): 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
This so Heart breaking!
I wish Government really looks into this and Give them the Hope they once enjoyed!

My prayers are with the affected! God will fight for us.
Because all evidence shows they worth the position.
Re: A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees by oloyede90(m): 11:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
Serving nigeria is now a problem o! That was wat dey did to me @ NDA during DSS screening. I used lots of money to do medicals b4 leaving for camp, nd my doc cerified me medically fit. on getting der, d useless people dropped me telling me m nt medically fit. Politics @ work!
Re: A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees by Girlbestfriend(f): 12:20am On Jan 05, 2017
OMG
Re: A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees by bigeliot4real: 12:22am On Jan 05, 2017
That screenshot message wasn't the final message sent to successful diploma cadre (DI) candidates.. I smell something fishy..
Re: A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees by rusher14: 12:40am On Jan 05, 2017
After fighting online for the disintegration of the nation you quickly register a new moniker asking for people to speak on your behalf for a state sponsored job.

My man declare your main moniker here.

6 Likes

Re: A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees by god2good: 3:20am On Jan 05, 2017
Hmm! God help o.
Re: A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees by zicoraads: 7:44am On Jan 05, 2017
bigeliot4real:
That screenshot message wasn't the final message sent to successful diploma cadre (DI) candidates.. I smell something fishy..
Thank you. I was about to say the same thing. Not everyone made it from the Diploma interview exercise. Some people, somewhere are just trying to be mischievous.

The pictures displayed here just shows the first message and the second one only. The OP should show us the one where he was congratulated for getting the job or he should hush it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees by jazinogold(m): 7:58am On Jan 05, 2017
y
Re: A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees by riczy(m): 7:58am On Jan 05, 2017
Wen will I make front page in Nl
Re: A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees by Icecomrade: 8:00am On Jan 05, 2017

This is impossible in this era of change.

Buhari is President grin

Re: A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees by bankyblue(m): 8:00am On Jan 05, 2017
You guys ve the training, what else re u looking for? Print an id card and resume work, if them no pay e na, collect bribes from anybody u they investigate.

What lubbish.......that was how that duara man chase out DSS and costume guys in training.

Yeye country

1 Like

Re: A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees by Atiku2019: 8:01am On Jan 05, 2017
OP the second message said interview... any message on reporting to camp after your interview?

2 Likes

Re: A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees by idris4r83(m): 8:01am On Jan 05, 2017
Have u guys started training proper before another medicals were conducted? Have u guys went to a hospital after leaving the NDA to verify your health conditions and find out that what they claim is untrue?

1 Like

Re: A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees by nairaman66(m): 8:02am On Jan 05, 2017
Hmnn!
Re: A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees by Chiedu4Trump: 8:02am On Jan 05, 2017
I bet most of TheM aRe fRom tHE SoUTh & ChrIstIians

4 Likes

Re: A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees by iamteegee(m): 8:02am On Jan 05, 2017
What happened in the story above?? I heard efcc is corrupt too, is it true Is magu still there??and buhari is cleaning the system off corruption I just returned from shina cheesy
Re: A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Replaced...
Re: A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees by 5starmilitant: 8:03am On Jan 05, 2017
Corruption is like mtn, it's everywhere you go.
No hope for the hopeless.
Re: A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:05am On Jan 05, 2017
i got banned by the bot for trying to help someone out, make una unban me abeg.

puskin, dominique , naijacutee , FOD
Re: A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees by idris4r83(m): 8:09am On Jan 05, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:
I bet most of TheM aRe fRom tHE SoUTh & ChrIstIians
don't start this religious and ethnic bigotry please.

3 Likes

Re: A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees by AntiWailer: 8:09am On Jan 05, 2017
Let me get this right.

They took 50 youths, gave them some sort of military training and decided that they are medically unfit and sent them packing ?
Re: A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 05, 2017
isokay..

1 Like

Re: A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees by martyns303(m): 8:21am On Jan 05, 2017
False alarm, this person is just trying to use the media to score cheap sympathy. Millitary medicals can be rigorous, they can pick up something a civilian medicals may not or ignore.

1 Like

Re: A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees by Chiedu4Trump: 8:22am On Jan 05, 2017
idris4r83:
don't start this religious and ethnic bigotry please.

The fact remains that Buhari & APC are cutting out Christians & Southerners from things.

It's all part of their islamtization of Nigeria

EVIDENCE BUHARI HAS A NORTHERN AGENDA

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/07/19/appointments-buhari-has-northern-agenda-yet-to-appoint-an-ijaw-vnd/

EVIDENCE THEY PLAN TO ISLAMATIZE NIGERIA

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/14-christian-groups-allege-plan-islamize-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees by free2ryhme: 8:27am On Jan 05, 2017
cemoph:
On behalf of 50+ EFCC Diploma trainee who were recently dismissed from NDA Training Camp in Kaduna and termed Medically Unfit in other to perfect thier plans and replace most of us with thier preferred candidates despite passing through all stages of the recriutment exercises and confirmed medically fit by the Nigerian Airforce Medical Personnel after varieties of medical checkups.

Our pains is that " WE ARE TRUE NIGERIANS" we were tagged with Unfamiliar Medical Issues despite been Verified Medically fit and well documented by the Nigerian Airforce as well as the EFCC recruitment team, we were thrown out of camp due to the fact we have no godfather despite passing through one month of rigorous training been anchored by the Nigerian Army with the assurance we are now the property of the government immediately we stepped our foot into camp for training.

Our intergrity to serve the nation in truth has been called into question, most of us left our home, resigned from our previous jobs to join up with training and pass out as detectives but now our life has been shattered by this tragic incident perfected by the corruption fighters.

We call on the Federal Government, Human Right Organization and well meaning Nigerians to come to our aid and probe this illicit outcome by the EFCC .

We do wish to be reinstated back to our training camp and pass out as detectives of the EFCC as our labour and injuries sustained in the cause of training won't be in vain.

Long Live The Federal Republic of Nigeria

Please share till it gets to the President of our great nation.

Take your fight to Abuja and fight for yourself

Don't involve us since you are not ready to die for your right nobody will die for you

4 Likes

Re: A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees by rusher14: 8:28am On Jan 05, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:

The fact remains that Buhari & APC are cutting out Christians & Southerners from things.

It's all part of their islamtization of Nigeria

There's no evidence of your suggestion.

You guys love to make claims without facts because your primordial instinct plays towards tribal sentiments and religious intolerance.

If they wanted to employ only northern Muslims there'll be no need to advertise.

Magu would call Dambazau who would call Aliru.

None would be wiser.

The politics of 2015 is over learn to key into facts and figures.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

APPLY FOR 2016/2017 MSC COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIPS IN MIDDLE INCOME COUNTRIES / 5 Solid Reasons Why You Never Heard Back From The Interviewers/recruiters / Vancancies At Peak Milk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.