Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,048 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Saraki And His Devilish Act: Kwarans In Captivity. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki And His Devilish Act: Kwarans In Captivity. (836 Views)

Photo Of Buhari, Saraki And Dogara Smiling During their meeting In Aso Rock / Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans / Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki And His Devilish Act: Kwarans In Captivity. by phemmyutd(m): 5:38pm On Jan 24, 2016
On this faithful day, I and my crew head to Kwara
state SUBEB for some discussions with one of the
office holders there. On getting there, I met him
drinking garri with groundnut. I was shocked,
jokingly, I asked 'oga garri in the morning? He put
his hand into his bag and bring out antibiotics he
said "I must tell you guys since Kwara state
government refused to pay us am drinking it to
survive, I know being ulcer patient my body
system will react to this garri that's why am with
the drug" upon getting back into the car I busted in
tears. Imagine a married ulcer patient man with
two kids drinking garri in the morning!
As a result of this, I now embarked on findings
from one office to another to know how Kwara
state got to her present situation and her efforts
towards solving it. I found out that it is the
embattled senate president Bukola Saraki the devil
and the green snake under the green grass of the
situation.
I learnt that the governor of Kwara state Abdulfatai
Ahmed is just in the office as a figure while Saraki
is the one ruling Kwara state. In fact, the Speaker
of Kwara State House of Assembly Ali Ahmed was
made the speaker of the State House of Assembly
for being loyal to Bukola Saraki and to be used as
a monitoring agent against Fatai Ahmed.
However, in order to put smile on the faces of the
workers, Governor Fatai Ahmed proposed to
borrow # 21b, upon hearing this Saraki asked for
some share from the money which Fatai Ahmed
kicked against it, due to this misunderstanding
Bukola Saraki ordered the State House of Assembly
not to grant Fatai's request till he danced to his
tune.
Imagine! Despite the fact that Bukola Saraki worth
trillions of Naira, he is still enriching himself with
the resources of Kwara state at the detriment of his
people. Well, am of the strong believe that one day
God will safe us from these heartless leaders. God
bless my father land.

https://mobile./71883991899?view=permalink&id=10153762398241900&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6243393440293364014%3Amf_story_key.-1825302634136194063&__tn__=%2As
Re: Saraki And His Devilish Act: Kwarans In Captivity. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 24, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm. I hope Tinubu and his Kwaran boys will do something about this modern day slavery.
Re: Saraki And His Devilish Act: Kwarans In Captivity. by TijaniAbu: 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
Governor Fatai Ahmed is a liar and Kwara subeb staff are blind. Fatai that has built giant hotel in Adewole while his wife has bought 2 restaurants in USA is robbing Kwara blind while lying on the person that got him elected. Ask Governor Ahmed how much he used to build hotel, water factory, soap factory, and how much he had in 2011, then go and look for Kwara money
Re: Saraki And His Devilish Act: Kwarans In Captivity. by chat2deen(m): 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
A Kwara Ilorin-based teacher
during a class session:
TEACHER: Who is the President of
Nigeria?
CHILDREN: (They all chorused)
Lamido Sanusi!
TEACHER: Correct! Who is the
Minister of Defence?
CHILDREN: Asari Dokubo!
TEACHER: Good! What is the
capital city of Nigeria?
CHILDREN: Enugu!
TEACHER: Very good! Who
composed the National Anthem?
CHILDREN: D-Banj and 2face!
TEACHER: Excellent. What do you
call people from Moscow?
CHILDREN: Mosquitoes!
TEACHER: Perfect! How much is 2
+ 5?
CHILDREN: 25!
TEACHER: That’s great! You’re
going to remain like this until
Gov. Fatai Ahmed pays my
salary!....Una
never see anything.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And His Devilish Act: Kwarans In Captivity. by smsshola(m): 11:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
chat2deen:
A Kwara Ilorin-based teacher during a class session: TEACHER: Who is the President of Nigeria? CHILDREN: (They all chorused) Lamido Sanusi! TEACHER: Correct! Who is the Minister of Defence? CHILDREN: Asari Dokubo! TEACHER: Good! What is the capital city of Nigeria? CHILDREN: Enugu! TEACHER: Very good! Who composed the National Anthem? CHILDREN: D-Banj and 2face! TEACHER: Excellent. What do you call people from Moscow? CHILDREN: Mosquitoes! TEACHER: Perfect! How much is 2 + 5? CHILDREN: 25! TEACHER: That’s great! You’re going to remain like this until Gov. Fatai Ahmed pays my salary!....Una never see anything.
Lol Broz pity those children.
Re: Saraki And His Devilish Act: Kwarans In Captivity. by asadike(f): 11:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
Too bad Ilorin people sold d destiny of kwara to Olusola himself. I can still remember vividly well how thousands of people will gather at Saraki house GRA Ilorin to eat amala, after, saraki will give each person 50 naira. many lost their lives in d process. Some say its poisoned amala, others said that some of d people were singled out for rituals but whatever it is, Ilorin people need a great deliverance from d forces of darkness holding them captive through Olusola saraki and his family.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And His Devilish Act: Kwarans In Captivity. by cameralaye(m): 12:36am On Jan 25, 2016
Saraki and fatai are both omo ole ifo.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

No More Power Outage In Nigeria, Deadline Has Been Set / BREAKING: James Ibori Re-arrested After Been Released From UK Prison. / A Statement Credited To Bishop Mathew Kukah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.