Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ (34108 Views)

Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Raise Alarm Over Stolen Cows In Jos / Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway / APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ by 360frolic(m): 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
Earlier today a story made the round alleging that Senate President Bukola Saraki had lost around N300m which was in his house in Kwara state.

Sahara Reporters who first broke the story have now been slammed by the Saraki’s twitter handle calling the story false.

Sahara Reporters on their part stand by the story and insist it is true.

You can see the back and forth by both twitter handles below.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/bukola-saraki-and-sahara-reporters-go.html

1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ by 360frolic(m): 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2016

Re: Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ by SWG26: 3:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
300 million isn't that much of a big deal to most politicians but I find it hard to believe.

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ by madridguy(m): 3:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
Sahara reporter don turn Ogbanje reporter giving politician sleepless nite since 00AD.

215 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
If i have just 3 million i will build my own motel for short time rest @ 1k per hour filled with skimpy wearing ladies giving men MouthAction @ 2k per cum and here is someone having 300 million inside one bedroomcry only God knows what he has in the bank sad

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2016
Saraki is well known to be light-fingered while Sahara reporters are notorious for their incredible news. This makes it difficult to believe any of the two parties.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ by emorse(m): 4:07pm On Jun 05, 2016
Don't pick a media fight against Sahara Reporters. Saraki of all people should know this.

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ by modath(f): 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2016
bejeiodus:
Saraki is well known to be light-fingered while Sahara reporters are notorious for their incredible news. This makes it difficult to believe any of the two parties.

Waoh, Epiccheesy cheesy , Do you by anyway mean fastest fingers first? cheesy

As for the story, Sahara's figure may be fantastic but Saraki's account lacks credibility, and he only spoke up cos of the backlash...

Sahara Reporters won't let Saraki rest, Dino don get sense tey tey..

44 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ by Almaiga: 4:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
I believe SR on this news, i tbink saraki and his handlers should stop all their efforts to debunk the news.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ by DaBullIT(m): 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
Since i've been reading news from Saraha, I have never seen them redact a news , never seen them apologize to anyone and truth be told , if any of their news was false or wrong, I know some people will be very very happy to make Sahara reporters pay through the nose for libel, defamation and all legal shyt

S.R broke the story about Saraki's bank accounts, his international/ British passport , they even provided a cheque issued from Saraki's Account

S.R Shared the texts and messages exchanged by PDP members on whatsapp group to defame the president and to trend a particular topic

I think S.R released the Jonathan's defeat call to Buhari 5 minutes after Jonathan made that call

I am at the point where i am thinking S.R employed hackers to gain access to very sensitive information especially for Politicians

173 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ by MilanGuy: 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2016
Pa Chukwudi and some disgruntled IPOB fools would rather believe and sympathize with Saraki instead of Sahara reporters just to display stupidness and bigotry

Watch them masturbate themselves on same thread had the news been about Aisha or Buhari.

Idiots

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ by seacoast(m): 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
Even in the this season of hardship and cashless economy policy.... Western Germany must hear this

5 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ by seacoast(m): 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
MilanGuy:
Pa Chukwudi and some disgruntled IPOB fools would rather believe and sympathize with Saraki instead of Sahara reporters just to display stupidness and bigotry

Watch them masturbate themselves on same thread had the news been about Aisha or Buhari.

Idiots
why are you just attacking those u fear would be attacked. U are near suicidal oo

6 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ by sammyj: 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2016
Saraki just entered once chance with this new rofo rofo fight according to Fela!!! grin

12 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ by Siberia101: 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
After God and Family. My 3rd strongest ally on news in naija remains Sahara Reporters...

Even GEJ na Sahara Reporters him use dey know when Yardua sick or fly into the country at night as a Vice President back then cool grin

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ by dayo23(f): 5:52pm On Jun 05, 2016
SR the most reliable news organ. Saraki wen u die none of those wealth wil follow u to hell fire

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ by otukpo(f): 5:58pm On Jun 05, 2016
300 million naira inside bedroom?

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ by docadams: 6:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
Hmmmmmmm

N300m! It could be more than that. Saraki's religion is looting and his holy book is immense cash at hand.
How much was involved in the ambush by the DSS guys?

6 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ by chimah3(m): 6:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
Poor men syndrome!!

If he decides to stash 1 billion in his house!?

Why are you guys Disturbing?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ by horlabiyi(m): 6:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
Ok
Re: Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ by DirtyGold: 6:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
Saraki and criminal controversies be like

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ by pharmadoctor(m): 6:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
chai!
This guy can steal o.
Nigeria's treasury just continues to fall from one thief to another.
Until we revolt against these bastards called leaders, we won't move an inch forward.

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ by tonytony208(m): 6:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
SWG26:
300 million isn't that much of a big deal to most politicians but I find it hard to believe.

So, you see it as a norm for a politician to have 300 million naira in his bedroom?!

I won't blame you. The upside down nature of your country has now changed your idea of normalcy.

You have accepted abnormality as a normal thing. Ndo!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ by megabyte2(f): 6:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
Even in this season of hardship, he has #12m /#300m cash in his bedroom. While some Nigerians can't afford to feed 2times a day nawa oooooo

6 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ by adonbilivit: 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ by Adeoba10(m): 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
Thunder fire Saraki reporter.
. I mean thunder should strike both of dem at once.
But wait o... Dis saraki reporter get plenty spies who dey nak dem original n ogbonge info for every corner n crannies of dis nation. I don dey respect dem since d day wey dey release d names of dos employed through backdoor 4 CBN...

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ by easyfem(m): 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
In sound sultan voice , ebami kigbe ole .....

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ by Fedayeen02: 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
DaBullIT:
Since i've been reading news from Saraha, I have never seen them redact a news , never seen them apologize to anyone and truth be told , if any of their news was false or wrong, I know some people will be very very happy to make Sahara reporters pay through the nose for libel, defamation and all legal shyt

S.R broke the story about Saraki's bank accounts, his international/ British passport , they even provided a cheque issued from Saraki's Account

S.R Shared the texts and messages exchanged by PDP members on whatsapp group to defame the president and to trend a particular topic

I think S.R released the Jonathan's defeat call to Buhari 5 minutes after Jonathan made that call

I am at the point where i am thinking S.R employed hackers to gain access to very sensitive information especially for Politicians
sorry boy you are not correct and you don't know SR
Re: Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ by tonytony208(m): 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
The most disgusting thing is that saraki will walk away unscathed in this politically-motivated cct trial.

As a politician, you can steal money in Nigeria and go scot free.

After robbing the country or your state blind, just jump into the ruling party and don't rock the boat.

This way, you are guaranteed of everlasting safety.

I'm certain they will stop persecuting fani kayode if he declares for APC today.

Buhari is only deceiving himself saying he is fighting corruption; he is only fighting opposition.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ by Peacetemi: 6:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
Sahara reporters are like lai mohammed, I can never believe them. They just like giving these politicians headache. But if its true, then thats good for him.
Re: Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ by Praktikals(m): 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
Why is sahara reporter crying more than the bereaved?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Masked Gunmen Endorse Emefiele As President In 2023 / How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? / Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.