Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,705 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:42 AM

Please Pray For Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Pray For Me (1189 Views)

Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her / Please Pray With Me / What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Pray For Me by kehmeh(f): 6:52pm On Jan 24, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,
Please I need each and everyone of you to say a prayer to my life, I m so down right now,I'm going through a lot of difficulties and I'm counting on you guys prayers to overcome them.
I believe the fervent prayers of the righteous availeth much and I will come back here to appreciate you guys if there could be a solution to these challenges as soon as possible.
Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Me by Cutehector(m): 6:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
Psalm 23.

Infact just read the book of psalms. U will be healed
Re: Please Pray For Me by Mizwisdom(f): 7:09pm On Jan 24, 2016
What exactly is the issue, we need to have prayer points

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Me by okirewaju(f): 8:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
Lord let your will be done concerning your child
Re: Please Pray For Me by kehmeh(f): 8:22pm On Jan 24, 2016
Mizwisdom:
What exactly is the issue, we need to have prayer points

life is not just easy for me.....I find everything in life difficult to do....I truly need prayers
Re: Please Pray For Me by kehmeh(f): 8:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
okirewaju:
Lord let your will be done concerning your child

Amen.thank you

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Me by Mizwisdom(f): 8:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
kehmeh:

life is not just easy for me.....I find everything in life difficult to do....I truly need prayers

Okay, I will pray for you. If you can add your first name it will help.
Re: Please Pray For Me by kehmeh(f): 8:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
Cutehector:
Psalm 23.

Infact just read the book of psalms. U will be healed
I will do that before I sleep. thank you
Re: Please Pray For Me by kehmeh(f): 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2016
Mizwisdom:

Okay, I will pray for you. If you can add your first name it will help.
Kemi. thank you
Re: Please Pray For Me by Mizwisdom(f): 8:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
kehmeh:

Kemi. thank you

God bless, you shall sleep like a baby this night, cheers.

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Me by PresVA: 9:10pm On Jan 24, 2016
Chaiiii... it's well sister. . Be strong, you'll pull through ok? You're in my prayers. . *hugs*
Re: Please Pray For Me by kehmeh(f): 9:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
PresVA:
Chaiiii... it's well sister. . Be strong, you'll pull through ok? You're in my prayers. . *hugs*

Thank you ma

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Me by stunning4real: 9:45pm On Jan 24, 2016
The Lord will shine his light on your path, he will give you beauty for aches. Lines will fall in pleasant places for. You will have joy unspeakable IJN

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Me by austine4real(m): 11:18pm On Jan 24, 2016
I knw u'r depressed may God heal u
Re: Please Pray For Me by Richy4(m): 11:52pm On Jan 24, 2016
Lord we just thank you concerning your daughter. Before she was formed, you already knew what she will be

May you perfect your will towards her in Jesus Name..

You said we should call upon you in time of trouble and you gonna answer, we the NL family members are calling upon you now concerning your daughter..

what ever her heart desire is, let it be granted her. and what ever that is the problem, we do not really want to know... All we know is that you said we should cast our cares upon you and we should lay our burden down at your feet..... that is exactly what we are doing on our friend's behalf.

Just clean everything that she doesn't desire in her life. and let her cup overflow with peace and joy that only you can give.

These and many more we asked through Christ our lord. and may the peace of God that passes all Understanding rest and abide with you always. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Please Pray For Me by taryour(f): 12:07am On Jan 25, 2016
kehmeh:

Kemi. thank you

Dearest Kemi please remain strong as its all going to be over sooner than you expect. Believe in yourself and have faith in God. God did not creat any problem greater than man and for that reason alone you have triumphed over any challenges you might be facing.

Go to bed,pray and put God first in all you do and wake up to see the brighter part of life, remember to give thanks to God when you see his wonders. Got you in my prayers sis.
Re: Please Pray For Me by taryour(f): 12:09am On Jan 25, 2016
Richy4:
Lord we just thank you concerning your daughter. Before she was formed, you already knew what she will be

You said we should call upon you in time of trouble and you gonna answer, we the NL family members are calling upon you now concerning your daughter..

what ever her heart desire is, let it be granted her. and what ever that is the problem, we do not really want to know... All we know is that you said we should cast our cares upon you and we should lay our burden down at your feet..... that is exactly what we are doing on our friend's behalf.

Just clean everything that she doesn't desire in her life. and let her cup overflow with peace and joy that only you can give.

These and many more we asked through Christ our lord. and may the peace of God that passes all Understanding rest and abide with you always. Amen

AMEN.
Re: Please Pray For Me by Roland17(m): 1:36am On Jan 25, 2016
We all need help in some sorts, irrespective of what life has thrown at you, remember to be grateful first because it could have been worse.

God would never allow the devil tempt us with challenges we can't overcome, because he knows we have the ability to overcome, when we fail to overcome temptations and challenges it's not because we don't have the grace or solutions but because we refused to dig deep to find those solutions.

Remain resilient and courageous, I definitely have you in my prayers.
Re: Please Pray For Me by ladyF(f): 6:32am On Jan 25, 2016
I pray you find the strenght you need. Challenges are part of life.

Even Psalm 23 says though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death..., (not if I walk through the shadow of death)

God is your strength.
Re: Please Pray For Me by kehmeh(f): 7:18am On Jan 25, 2016
Richy4:

Amen.....thanks
Re: Please Pray For Me by kehmeh(f): 7:19am On Jan 25, 2016
[quote author=taryour post=42296730]

Dearest Kemi please remain strong as its all going to be over sooner than you expect. Believe in yourself and have faith in God. God did not creat any problem greater than man and for that reason alone you have triumphed over any challenges you might be facing.

Go to bed,pray and put God first in all you do and wake up to see the brighter part of life, remember to give thanks to God when you see his wonders. Got you in my prayers sis.[/quote
Alright ma....thank you
Re: Please Pray For Me by kehmeh(f): 7:21am On Jan 25, 2016
Roland17:
We all need help in some sorts, irrespective of what life has thrown at you, remember to be grateful first because it could have been worse.

God would never allow the devil tempt us with challenges we can't overcome, because he knows we have the ability to overcome, when we fail to overcome temptations and challenges it's not because we don't have the grace or solutions but because we refused to dig deep to find those solutions.

Remain resilient and courageous, I definitely have you in my prayers.
Thank you
Re: Please Pray For Me by kehmeh(f): 7:21am On Jan 25, 2016
ladyF:
I pray you find the strenght you need. Challenges are part of life.

Even Psalm 23 says though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death..., (not if I walk through the shadow of death)

God is your strength.

Amen
Re: Please Pray For Me by fabby27: 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2016

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Touching Letter By An Abused Wife To Her Husband Before She Died / Now I Am Truly Convinced God Is IGBO-IPOB Member Says As He Shared This Photo / Arewa Twitter Users Call Out Saudi Arabia For Banning Under 18 Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.