Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,930 members, 7,956,488 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:47 PM

A Fan Accuse Wizkid Of Sending Fake Cards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Fan Accuse Wizkid Of Sending Fake Cards (506 Views)

R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy / Bobrisky Accuses Davido And Wizkid Of Being Gay, But Nobody Is Hating On Them / Wizkid Fans Blast Blackface 4 Accusing Wizkid Of Stealing Ojuelegba 4rm Him(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Fan Accuse Wizkid Of Sending Fake Cards by Iamlordgee(m): 7:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
Although "Starboy Frontier, Wizkid took to his twitter page
to give back to his fans and make the glo
recharge cards rain them Amidst the rumor of
him Infringements - Former Plantashun Boiz Act
- BlackFace material". A Fan Accused Him Of Sending Invalid Cards. Hope This Is Not Going To Be Serious

Re: A Fan Accuse Wizkid Of Sending Fake Cards by LouisBERG: 7:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
I know something like this is gonna come up after kcee displayed his own stunt. i was just patiently anticipating for the time....lols the comments from the fans though
#caLLmeBERG
Re: A Fan Accuse Wizkid Of Sending Fake Cards by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
Lol
Re: A Fan Accuse Wizkid Of Sending Fake Cards by queenst(f): 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2016

Re: A Fan Accuse Wizkid Of Sending Fake Cards by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
I forgot twitter's user database count only returned 1, or 0, if you look at it from a programming perspective. undecided
Re: A Fan Accuse Wizkid Of Sending Fake Cards by Akkord4gov: 8:09pm On Jan 24, 2016
Until someone comes and say he loaded it successfully, DSS should come and arrest this boy grin grin
Re: A Fan Accuse Wizkid Of Sending Fake Cards by CharlyNick: 8:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
Wizkid tink say him dey do better thing go put himself for problem cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

UAC Foods Unveils Harrysong As The New Face Of Gala / I Got Pregnant For A Boko-haram Leader & I Miss Him / Ruggedybaba Now A Heavyweight Champion (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.