Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Bobrisky Accuses Davido And Wizkid Of Being Gay, But Nobody Is Hating On Them - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Accuses Davido And Wizkid Of Being Gay, But Nobody Is Hating On Them (3888 Views)

Blackface Accuses Banky W, Wizkid Of Stealing His Song / Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song / Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Accuses Davido And Wizkid Of Being Gay, But Nobody Is Hating On Them by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
The highly recognized Nigerian male barbie has a warning for you all.

Bobrisky lamented bitterly about how Nigerian accuses hates on him for being gay, but we didn’t attack Davido and Wizkid for showing themselves some Love.

Bob posted the photo below and complained about it bitterly and warned you all to stop attacking him.

See photos below:-

Via http://mandynews.com/2018/01/01/bobrisky-accuses-davido-and-wizkid-of-being-gay-but-nobody-is-hating-on-them-photos/

Re: Bobrisky Accuses Davido And Wizkid Of Being Gay, But Nobody Is Hating On Them by blazepascal(m): 2:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
rubbish
Re: Bobrisky Accuses Davido And Wizkid Of Being Gay, But Nobody Is Hating On Them by Nne5: 2:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
As long as Bob risky did not receive sense on dec 31 2017,there's no more hope of sense for this nigga

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Accuses Davido And Wizkid Of Being Gay, But Nobody Is Hating On Them by midolian(m): 2:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
With all the babies they ve had grin grin

some pipu just enjoy being in the news for no gud reason

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Accuses Davido And Wizkid Of Being Gay, But Nobody Is Hating On Them by ramdris(m): 2:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
May be someone should remind this retard that both Wizzy and Davido are proud baby Daddies. They v both been tested and confirmed okay unlike the useless so called barbie..

To you Bobrisky...

6 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Accuses Davido And Wizkid Of Being Gay, But Nobody Is Hating On Them by snowstormm(m): 3:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
Bobrisky has lost it

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Accuses Davido And Wizkid Of Being Gay, But Nobody Is Hating On Them by onward4life(m): 3:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
Me I believe DVD for the matter

Na to dashu dasha dis bass tard creamo
Re: Bobrisky Accuses Davido And Wizkid Of Being Gay, But Nobody Is Hating On Them by pode(m): 4:57pm On Jan 01, 2018
See your mouth like iguana

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Accuses Davido And Wizkid Of Being Gay, But Nobody Is Hating On Them by Tamarapetty(f): 7:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
Kk
Re: Bobrisky Accuses Davido And Wizkid Of Being Gay, But Nobody Is Hating On Them by iPrevail(m): 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
Every time I see a thread about this abomination nairaland go just tire me. Why won't Seun censor this fool's name?
Re: Bobrisky Accuses Davido And Wizkid Of Being Gay, But Nobody Is Hating On Them by Dohyn3(f): 1:30am On Jan 02, 2018
Nne5:
As long as Bob risky did not receive sense on dec 31 2017,there's no more hope of sense for this nigga

Aswear! grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Accuses Davido And Wizkid Of Being Gay, But Nobody Is Hating On Them by Cletus77(m): 2:17am On Jan 02, 2018
Nne5:
As I saw the thread, I was contemplating whether I should view it or not. Finally I did but you made my day

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Accuses Davido And Wizkid Of Being Gay, But Nobody Is Hating On Them by Johnnyy(m): 3:01am On Jan 02, 2018
AND SOMEONE GAVE BIRTH TO DIZ PROPHET OF BAAL

(1) (Reply)

This Nigerian Guy Is Trending All Over The World- Talent Undiluted / How Veronica Imade Adeleke, Davido's Mom Really Died! / See That Cute Moment Peter Okoye Of Psquare Kissed Alex On The Cheek (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.