Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

I’m A Very Boring Person – Chidinma Reveals Why She Does Not Hangout - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m A Very Boring Person – Chidinma Reveals Why She Does Not Hangout (877 Views)

I’m A Small Girl With A Big God - Toke Makinwa / [must Read] Singer Chidinma Reveals How She Knows A Man Is Special For Her / Bobrisky Apologises To MC Galaxy: "He Gave Me Money Tonight, Knows I’m A Girl" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m A Very Boring Person – Chidinma Reveals Why She Does Not Hangout by queenstl(f): 8:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
One of Nigeria’s most adored female singer, Chidinma Ekile, needs no introduction but she sure knows how to sell her brand to continually make headlines.
The singer who aside making wave with her career is gradually becoming a controversial fellow especially with her continuous stage romance with singer Flavour, many continue to wonder and waiting to hear the next news about the duo.
The petite singer could be rarely seen at events and this makes some fans wonder how she relaxes when she is not in the studio but only her has the answer to that.
Chidinma has revealed that she is a kind of boring person as she does not usually hangout like her colleagues but she certainly has people she is close to.
In her words, “I am a very boring person so I don’t usually hangout like that. I have few people I am close to like Phyno, Olamide and some others.”
lalasticlala

Source: http://360jamng.tk/im-a-very-boring-person-chidinma-reveals-why-she-does-not-hangout/

Re: I’m A Very Boring Person – Chidinma Reveals Why She Does Not Hangout by queenstl(f): 8:24pm On Jan 24, 2016

Re: I’m A Very Boring Person – Chidinma Reveals Why She Does Not Hangout by kingofchess(m): 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2016
beautiful short lady
Re: I’m A Very Boring Person – Chidinma Reveals Why She Does Not Hangout by Miracle4Sure: 8:30pm On Jan 24, 2016
Kpele
Re: I’m A Very Boring Person – Chidinma Reveals Why She Does Not Hangout by AngryNigerian(m): 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
Hmmm...& her lips look so...***lips sealed***

It has been #Angry#Nigerian

...and I'm just here to #Admire
Re: I’m A Very Boring Person – Chidinma Reveals Why She Does Not Hangout by decatalyst(m): 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2016
I am an indoor person too lipsrsealed

We could be a good match grin
Re: I’m A Very Boring Person – Chidinma Reveals Why She Does Not Hangout by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 24, 2016
Haa and one mkpi vowed to kill himself over her today...

Sickstars
Re: I’m A Very Boring Person – Chidinma Reveals Why She Does Not Hangout by CharlyNick: 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
Her Pastor Prefer it that way
Re: I’m A Very Boring Person – Chidinma Reveals Why She Does Not Hangout by SurefireAsoOke: 9:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
Issokay
Re: I’m A Very Boring Person – Chidinma Reveals Why She Does Not Hangout by obo389(m): 11:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
your a very boring person and you come fine like this

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Allegedly Kidnapped By Boyfriend, Boyfriend Responds / Actress, Omoni Oboli, Lands Huge Endorsement Deal / See Linda Ikeji's Shocking Replies To Wizkid, Leaks More Of His Secrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.