Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,868 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) (35993 Views)

Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True / Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) / Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) by kingarizona1(m): 11:22am On Jan 25, 2016
Sweet
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) by martineinstein(m): 11:23am On Jan 25, 2016
iamjustsassy:
I love this lady... To born dey hungry me now....
oya come make we mingle
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) by Nathdoug(m): 11:26am On Jan 25, 2016
sunsewa:
I thought she was in Nigeria based on her last picture of taking kids to school looking trimmed.
dem still dey dress like dat go nigerian skul
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) by 360ng: 11:32am On Jan 25, 2016
[quote author=Ejytex post=42306505][/quote]

LOL
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) by Ejytex(m): 11:41am On Jan 25, 2016
360ng:

LOL
I try for u ko?
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 11:47am On Jan 25, 2016
hertheytheydgee:
Chop the life of your head
Jaiye Ori etongue

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) by henrydadon(m): 11:49am On Jan 25, 2016
which day will snow fall in nigeria..must we all travel abroad to witness snow
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) by pretty16(f): 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2016
tchidi:

Funny enough, she looked like her dad when she. Was younger o!! Wonder how it turned to Mercy later on. undecided undecided

True talk ooo. She looked like her dad, When she was a lot yoounger. Kids truly evolve. My Son looked like his Dad as a baby and growing. By 1year he started looking like me. Now everyone says he looks like me. It's really amazing how they change faces.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) by TaiKuun(m): 12:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
360ng:
She don fresh up oh..chai, i need a celebrity boyfriend... God help me..
money monger.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) by 360ng: 12:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
TaiKuun:
money monger.

Poverty Ambassador...

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) by aybusty(f): 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
kissHapi for her* enjoy ur life
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) by Ultimatesammie(m): 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
henrydadon:
why should snow fall in nigeria, what relevance wud it bring.
U think say its dat lovely, hmmmm do u know d stress of packing it when it piles up plus after a while d ground looks messy, pls naija no need snow.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) by osidion2020(m): 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
360ng:
lol women...
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) by TaiKuun(m): 3:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
360ng:

Poverty Ambassador...
you said Mercy Johnson is fresh, hence you need a celebrity boyfriend right? i am sure you weren't brought up in a comfortable environment. You lack a lot, you also lack common sense. I rest my case!
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 25, 2016
henrydadon:
Go to Obudu. I heard it snows there.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) by preciousMI1(f): 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
360ng:
sweetie don't be carried away by celeb bf. they are only good at making someone a baby mama
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) by MrBLING(m): 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
No snow pants, winter boots, proper gloves etc. No blame sha, she is not used to such weather.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) by obinto: 5:07pm On Jan 25, 2016
This picture alone could earn her a visit by child welfare as its very obvious she is exposing those kids to very inclement weather. Those kids are barely clothed, no winter jackets/coats. Very irresponsible and foolish of her. Her naivety and lack of proper grounding in western living shines here.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) by obinto: 5:09pm On Jan 25, 2016
This picture alone could earn her a visit by child welfare as its very obvious she is exposing those kids to very inclement weather. Those kids are barely clothed, no basic winter jackets/coats. Very irresponsible and foolish of her. Her naivety and lack of proper grounding in western living shines here.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) by obinto: 5:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
[quote author=obinto post=42315862]This picture alone could earn her a visit by child welfare as its very obvious she is exposing those kids to very inclement weather. Those kids are barely clothed, no basic winter jackets/coats. Very irresponsible and foolish of her. Her naivety and lack of proper grounding in western living shines here.[/quote
On a second thought, this is more due to her ignorance than anything else
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 25, 2016
iamjustsassy:
I love this lady... To born dey hungry me now....
Ring my mobile dear,.I believe u will n't regret bewith Edo guy & will do my best to make u be the actual best u dream of
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) by Omolola1(f): 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
Abeg what hair does Mercy have on
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) by XaintJoel20: 11:52pm On Jan 25, 2016
360ng:
Track me later for the celebrity boyfriend...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Juliana Olayode Replies Those Accusing Her Of 'lying About Her Virginity / Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) / MayBach 62s: A Review of E-Money's Luxury Car on Wheels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.