Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News (39016 Views)

Buratai Dapper In Suit As Wike Hosts Colorful Banquet In Rivers / Rivers State Honors Jonathan, Patience, Odili, Omehia As Wike Decorates Them / Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News by Marcelini(m): 8:20am On Jan 25, 2016
Abagworo:

Wike cannot win Rivers State. Party is not the issue here but tribe. If PDP fields Ogoni or Riverine candidate they could win as people have sympathy for them but if they field upland they lose. The only people supporting Wike now are non-indigenous people mostly Igbos and a few Ikwerre villages based on sentiments of being directly related to Wike. Igbos will not be allowed to determine who governs Rivers State.

You are Evil, what exactly does Ndiigbo have to do with Rivers state election? Must you drag Ndiigbo into your local politics to spice it up? Why must you play ethnic and divisive politics always, while puting Ndiigbo at the center of it all?
Re: Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News by cana882(m): 8:21am On Jan 25, 2016
toludadon:

Awuse is now in APC for your information
& same goes to EMOLGA

1 Like

Re: Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News by tayolove12(m): 8:22am On Jan 25, 2016
Same thing happen in Ekiti, is not a new ting anymore you can go anywhere you want at anytime you feel like

Don't like APC government for anything
Re: Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:25am On Jan 25, 2016
Abagworo:

South ruled Nigeria from 1999 to 2015 hence support for North is justified. Yar'Adua only did 2 years meaning South ruled for 14 years out of 16.

GEJ modified constitution to claim he did one tenure when he was sworn in twice. I thank God he lost.
South ruled for just 1999 to 2015,while North ruled from 1960 to 1999,we are wiser now!
Re: Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News by genuinechimere(m): 8:26am On Jan 25, 2016
Abagworo:

Will you support the North ruling Nigeria forever because they have the voting strength?
not at all.
Re: Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News by johnmartus(m): 8:28am On Jan 25, 2016
court should also disqualify wike from participate in the re-run
Re: Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 25, 2016
cana882:
boss please don't be angry o.. which project is ongoing in your area? Because all I've seen wike do is road patching. I don't think he really cares about anybody in this state other than himself & party affiliated people. I don't involve in politics but follow it up & so far, I have not seen & still don't see any sign of wike working in rivers state.

Well, people see what they chose to see. Every sincere person in Rivers can testify to the serious works going on around and within the state......

The shameful road linking Woji from Artillery is undergoing serious construction. The Igwuruta road at Rumukwurushi is complete, though it was started by the last administration. Alcon Road is receiving serious attention as I type; the Marine base axis is made clean by Wike; the terrible roads linking all around Diobu are repaired and in good condition.

3 Likes

Re: Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 25, 2016
I think this is a delibrate attempt to cause panick in PDP...They did the same in Bayelsa when they said Dickson begged to jump to APC...The way our some of our youths reason,I see no future...When we cannot dectect obvious lie how can we prosper as a nation SMH #Saynotopropaganda
Re: Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News by Abagworo(m): 8:39am On Jan 25, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
South ruled for just 1999 to 2015,while North ruled from 1960 to 1999,we are wiser now!

I can see you were just joking.
Re: Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News by cana882(m): 8:48am On Jan 25, 2016
dearpreye:

Well, people see what they chose to see. Every sincere person in Rivers can testify to the serious works going on around and within the state......

The shameful road linking Woji from Artillery is undergoing serious construction. The Igwuruta road at Rumukwurushi is complete, though it was started by the last administration. Alcon Road is receiving serious attention as I type; the Marine base axis is made clean by Wike; the terrible roads linking all around Diobu are repaired and in good condition.
my brother what of waste mgt, security, power supply, job creation, scholarship award/education, investments. He did not even create those roads you mentioned.. no flyover/overhead bridge. The state is not safe. It's getting dirty & messy. No maintenance on the modern schools built by the previous administration. We can't keep shouting road! Road!! Road!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News by senatorbudo: 8:49am On Jan 25, 2016
krendo:
See you at the polls
Re: Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News by discusant: 8:50am On Jan 25, 2016
Sacramento4real:
How has the Wiked fallen and the weapons of war (rigging) perished. Published it Ubima. Tell it in the town of Ahaoda, so the children of hate and wailing wailers may know that the end of of Wiked Wike is nigh.

Crude oil glutton. You have had your years. Go home.
Re: Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 25, 2016
cana882:
my brother what of waste mgt, security, power supply, job creation, scholarship award/education, investments. He did not even create those roads you mentioned.. no flyover/overhead bridge. The state is not safe. It's getting dirty & messy. No maintenance on the modern schools built by the previous administration. We can't keep shouting road! Road!! Road!!!

I do not have all the data you need from me......The state is safe. The waste management system is one area we are still behind shaaaa
Re: Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News by emmasege: 8:56am On Jan 25, 2016
CharlyNick:
Na u kill PDP?

All these APC supporters self
U dey mind them. Their genetic makeup is lie and the equivalence of haemoglobin in their blood is lie. They said more than this in the case of Bayelsa, we all know the end result. If you see any Apcheat around you, you've got to be careful. He/she is capable of doing anything, including killing his/her own siblings for their blood-thirsty 'oga at the top'.
Re: Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News by cana882(m): 8:58am On Jan 25, 2016
dearpreye:

I do not have all the data you need from me......The state is safe. The waste management system is one area we are still behind shaaaa
but you will agree with me that kidnapping & car theft increased.. even my brother was a victim of car theft last november & the police station we went to confirmed this statistics.

1 Like

Re: Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 25, 2016
cana882:
but you will agree with me that kidnapping & car theft increased.. even my brother was a victim of car theft last november & the police station we went to confirmed this statistics.

Hmmm.....I've not heard of such lately.......There has been car theft happening in this state for many years now. Sorry for your brother's.
Re: Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News by cana882(m): 9:03am On Jan 25, 2016
emmasege:
U dey mind them. Their genetic makeup is lie and the equivalence of haemoglobin in their blood is lie. They said more than this in the case of Bayelsa, we all know the end result. If you see any Apcheat around you, you've got to be careful. He/she is capable of doing anything, including killing his/her own siblings for their blood-thirsty 'oga at the top'.
cheesy

But paepae was d one that was shouting stone them na!!! Lool

1 Like

Re: Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News by cana882(m): 9:08am On Jan 25, 2016
dearpreye:

Hmmm.....I've not heard of such lately.......There has been car theft happening in this state for many years now. Sorry for your brother's.
thanks brother.. I'm an ikwere man & I loved amaechi because he worked (especially his first tenure) but wike have not really impressed me. I hope he'll change if given a second chance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News by light004: 9:12am On Jan 25, 2016
dj187:
PDP Rivers State falling like packs of cards

All lies, let them substantiate the allegation of defection. They are preparing the way to justify why APC should win the forth coming run-off election. APC is equivalent of lie, no passing day without one lie or propaganda to keep the gullible Nigerians busy, arguing and talking. APC will never focus on the real issues. At times, you wonder if the PDP is still the party in power? They talk as if they are the opposition, never taking responsibility but blaming everyone but themselves for the problems in the country.

Ask about the promises they made during the elections, they will remind you that no administration has ever fulfilled their campaign promises and they are only hindered in their delivery due to damage to the economy by the previous govt. Empty, absolutely empty! having nothing to offer but lies and propaganda.
Re: Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 25, 2016
cana882:
thanks brother.. I'm an ikwere man & I loved amaechi because he worked (especially his first tenure) but wike have not really impressed me. I hope he'll change if given a second chance.

Meka.......Wike has good intentions and will deliver his promises. I'm so sure of that.

1 Like

Re: Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News by ejisun53(m): 9:22am On Jan 25, 2016
Where is your mama peace? Anything wuruwuru is not the way of God, it may take time but it won't last forever, you left the way of the Lord the blood of those killed are asking for revenge, like your mama will say tharis Godooo.

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 25, 2016
Sacramento4real:
How has the Wiked fallen and the weapons of war (rigging) perished. Published it Ubima. Tell it in the town of Ahaoda, so the children of hate and wailing wailers may know that the end of of Wiked Wike is nigh.
I wish I can gv u more that 1 like

1 Like

Re: Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News by lucianohase(m): 9:30am On Jan 25, 2016
Wike must win the re run guber election,just like Seriake Dickson did.
Re: Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 25, 2016
Lol. Banality...microphalics.

APC in Rivers are infants still eating golden morn n drinking bobo juice.
Re: Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News by philips70(m): 9:32am On Jan 25, 2016
autotrader014:
Who posted dis trash.. Dose names u called are not forces in anyway in Rivers state.

Wen we ve the likes of Peter odili, Celestine Omehia, Austin Okpara, Abiye sekibo, Sergeant Awuse, George sekibo, and other political heavy weights, u dey mention cockroaches.. APC can never win election in Rivers state, even if dem do am 100times. Every true son of Rivers State like me knows dat.. grin

Mean while make I take style enter market.. 2008 Prado for sell very cheap. Super clean, buy and drive nothing to fix. N2.7m only.
Car is in PH. For more info contact me on 08187368455

Nice car you have for sale here man.
Re: Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News by focus7: 9:34am On Jan 25, 2016
I wait to see the response of those pdp ignorants making noise here every time that River State is pdp state and those saying Amaechi will be humiliated, I believe the humiliation is falling on them.
Re: Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News by Greatidonis: 10:00am On Jan 25, 2016
PDP rivers state is finished, Wike is gonna need mire than luck, those are grassroots mobilizers that has learnt the game and made money long before Wike new he will be in politics. Coupled with the Lion of Ubima. Let's see how this will go and Sergeant Awuse is already in APC
Re: Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News by phantom(m): 10:18am On Jan 25, 2016
dearpreye:

state is safe meanwhile ahoada west and east are under fire.
People have run down to PH. Cultists have overrun those two LGs.
Please don't make me laugh. We are sleeping with our two eyes open in PH. We warned you people but you wouldn't listen.
Wikes stint as obio akpor LG chairman was a disaster.that same man as Governor will bring nothing but sorrow.
You can't plant yam and reap beans.

1 Like

Re: Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News by autotrader014(m): 10:22am On Jan 25, 2016
philips70:

Nice car you have for sale here man.

Thanks boss. May God bless our hustle

1 Like

Re: Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News by kachnov(m): 10:45am On Jan 25, 2016
Propaganda of life.

Visit my signature all.
Re: Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News by joe120120(m): 10:46am On Jan 25, 2016
[quote author=maimalari post=42292502]
www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/01/24/rivers-pdp-collapses-as-heavyweights-desert-wike-for-apc/[/

APC propaganda .APC journalist action

RIVERS is PDP final point
Re: Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News by Soldiercole(m): 11:12am On Jan 25, 2016
Wike would win all d same

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Valentine Ayika Carries His Filipino Wife After She Returned From Vacation / Peter Obi As Atiku's VP: Southeast PDP Leaders Meet (Photos) / Fake Photo Alert: Tinubu In Abuja Not In The United States - Bayo Onanuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.