Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,977 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Careers With Bluclick - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Careers With Bluclick (838 Views)

5 Careers/jobs To Avoid As An Introvert / Www.ubagroup.com/careers - UBA Nigeria Recruitment 2016 For Graduates / Sales Agent, Installers/ Resellers, Trainee Entrepreneur - CBC Netcomms Bluclick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Careers With Bluclick by tripleofj(m): 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2016
Careers with BluClick www.bluclickng.com

A career with Bluclick is a career with CBC emea, one the largest information technology conglomerate in West Africa. We give you the chance to feed your passion and grow personally. We do this to make life simple and easy for our customers.
At CBC Netcomms, you'll work alongside best-in-class innovators in a fast-paced and rewarding environment. All it will take is your passion, enthusiasm - and a company like CBC Netcomms.

Reseller / Installers / Channel Partners

I can install satellite dish, I have experience installing other satellite internet service or satellite dish, I have a number of customers already or potential customers, I have sites I can migrate from other satellite service to Bluclick. I have a registered company, I have installers, technical and sales team working for me. I see potential in providing services in areas where terrestrial broadband is unsatisfactory for modern living. Click here to sign up as a Channel Partner

Sales Agent (Living in Lekki and environs)

I am passionate about solving people problems, I love to walk into an office and profer solution for every IT problem they have from telephony, internet, voice, computers, etc. I am a relationship person, I like to talk to people and convince them to make sales and I love technologies. Earning commission on whatever I sell sounds interesting. I live around Lekki and environs. This is who I am, and this position is for me.

Send an e-mail with your CV attached to hr@cbcnetcomms.com the subject "Where-you-live - Sales Agent e.g Lekki - Sales Agent.

Trainee Entrepreneur ( Industrial Trainee & Youth Corpers)

I studied or am studying Engineering or a technical course, I have a passion for information technology and hope to be an enterpreneur and own my business one day, I like to be trained on sales and essential technical skill in networking, installing VSAT and Customer Services. I want to be self reliance, make money providing IT services, support and networking while in school and during my service year. This is who I am, and this position is for me.

Youth Corpers:

CBC Netcomms shall be providing training on Bluclick installation and managment for BluClick Technical Certifcation and basic Networking for Youth Corpers across Nigeria. Interested corpers on camp or already posted should send CV and NYSC Registration details to hr@cbcnetcomms.com the Subject "NYSC- State of Primary Assignment - LGA - Trainee Entrepreneur"

Industrial Training Student (Schooling in North, South East & South South):

CBC Netcomms shall be providing training on Bluclick installation and management for BluClick Technical Certifcation and basic Information Technology, Networking and Customer Services for Industrial Training Student at CBC Lekki office, Lagos. IT Student should send CV and Industrial Training Letter to hr@cbcnetcomms.com the Subject "IT Student - Name of Institution - State -LGA - Trainee Entrepreneur" Closing date

(1) (Reply)

Freshest Job Vacancies In Lagos / Apply Now For Saro Agro Sciences Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment – 2016 / Helpful Info.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.