Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

So What Are Some Good Things About Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / So What Are Some Good Things About Nigeria (1437 Views)

If U Love Good Things In Life Check Here!!!! / What Are The Bad, The Good Things And Nasty Things You Did In School? / Good Things Nigerian Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So What Are Some Good Things About Nigeria by OkraSoup1: 2:37am On Jun 26, 2009
So I've been reading a bunch of threads on this board and man are most of the topics depressing. I've been reading the 419 threads and with each story Nigeria sounds more and more unsafe. So I stopped reading 'cause I really don't want to fall prey to all the negative Nigeria talk. So I'm here to ask, what are some good things going on in Nigeria. I mean the country can't be known just for the scammers. There are scammers everywhere in the world so how about some positive things about Nigeria to counter the negative. I've only spent 3 weeks of the past 21 years in Nigeria so besides my family, I don't really know much about the place.
So Nigerians, speak on it, what's great about Nigeria, what are some positive experiences you've had? What are some good developments, interesting cultural things, share please, I'd like to read some good things to counter all the horrible stories.
Re: So What Are Some Good Things About Nigeria by OkraSoup1: 11:58pm On Jun 26, 2009
Amazing , not one good thing but tons of nonsense to share.
Eeek!
I need to find a forum with some positive Nigerians 'cause this place is starting to get depressing. cry
Re: So What Are Some Good Things About Nigeria by kok(m): 5:42am On Jun 27, 2009
If Nigeria is that bad why do they keep coming? despite the 419 and kidnapping and all of that bla bla bla. LET THEM SAy!!!
Re: So What Are Some Good Things About Nigeria by wanville(m): 5:47am On Jun 27, 2009
Re: So What Are Some Good Things About Nigeria by wanville(m): 5:48am On Jun 27, 2009
Re: So What Are Some Good Things About Nigeria by leyinjuege(f): 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2009
kok:

If Nigeria is that bad why do they keep coming?
cuz they've got no choice

@ poster
Nigeria? good?   hmmmn,  those 2 words just don't go 2getha
Re: So What Are Some Good Things About Nigeria by darne(m): 2:22am On Jul 08, 2009
Naija For Life grin grin grin grin kiss
Naija Untill I Die angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided No be untill my Visa Ready Sha

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wink
Re: So What Are Some Good Things About Nigeria by leyinjuege(f): 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2009
lol

(1) (Reply)

Exposed! 7 Ways To Catch A Liar! / Policeman Arrest And Detained Me In Order To Seduce My Fiancee / Which Pill Will You Take

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.