Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Food Brings Peace....inviting My Ibo Brothers To Join Hand With Me. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Food Brings Peace....inviting My Ibo Brothers To Join Hand With Me. (2229 Views)

Yoruba Vs. Ibo Jellof Rice / My Neighbours Ate Sallah Ram Meat Without Inviting Me - Young Man / How To Make Homemade Pasta From Scratch By Hand (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Food Brings Peace....inviting My Ibo Brothers To Join Hand With Me. by BeClever: 9:39am On Jan 25, 2016
Emmeritus:
I've always wanted to ask this question;is it that igbos don't cook non vegetable soup or what?ever since I came to Igbo land na so so vegetable dey everywhere;they no get omi obe

If they sight that someone look femished and looked like they need blood.. They quickly switch to vegs to help the person recover from long time hunger..

Maybe u should approach and ask them to ignore your looks and feed u some other things they have..

Other soups to ask for:

Orah/oha soup
Okazi With Mellon balls
Ede soup with Onugbu (bitter leaf)

When u finish this, I I will tell u others to ask for.
Re: Food Brings Peace....inviting My Ibo Brothers To Join Hand With Me. by ariesbull: 9:49am On Jan 25, 2016
christopher123:

Is it that ewedu suop that they cook with broom in Lagos...God forbid ...I just can't taste this in my mouth ...the mere sight will make one throw up

We that's me an igbo man ...I just can't and won't taste this with that brown stuff

It's just got me asking. ..how do people eat that ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beef Shawarma Recipe / Order Your Dry Ponmo Ijebu / Anyone Hungry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.