Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

The Spiritual Cloth That Will Make God Bow For You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Spiritual Cloth That Will Make God Bow For You (1134 Views)

Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? / How To Make God Speak To Me...help! / RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Spiritual Cloth That Will Make God Bow For You by God2man(m): 11:27pm On Jan 24, 2016
There is a Spiritual garment God is expecting every believer to wear,

This cloth is not common, it is scarce. Only few believers wear it.

The number of people with this garment on the face of the earth may not be up to 10.

Believers find it difficult to put it on.

In fact, many believers are ignorant of this cloth.

What is this cloth?

Apostle peter gave us an insight to this cloth.

1 Peter 5:5 " Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subjected one to another, and be clothed with HUMILITY: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble."

Psalm 138:6 " Though the Lord be high,yet hath he respect unto the lowly: but the proud he knoweth afar off."

Tapeinoprosune. Is the Greek word for HUMILITY.

What does it mean?

Abase, Cast down, humble, of low degree, lowly, humbleness of mind, bring low, be made low.

Who has the best description of humility?

The answer is not far feched , Jesus is humility personified.

The book of Philippians Chapter 2 admonished us from verses 5-8

Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus.
Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men.
And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross."

To be continued later.

God2man
Re: The Spiritual Cloth That Will Make God Bow For You by toyeoye(m): 11:28pm On Jan 24, 2016
blasphemy! please change the topic.

2 Likes

Re: The Spiritual Cloth That Will Make God Bow For You by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:52pm On Jan 24, 2016
let me tell you what humility is; humility is knowing your place and staying there. you don't say a bird is proud if it decides to keep on flying without perching because its place is in the air.

You see, humility as portrayed by churches nowadays is just a mechanism used for controlling and abusing congregants and members. the same people who preach humility don't practice it, they are proud and arrogant, want to be revered and feared.

The bible says humble yourself before God and humility before man simply means you don't see yourself as being better than others. be humble but don't expose yourself to abuse all in the name of humility.

1 Like

Re: The Spiritual Cloth That Will Make God Bow For You by vicstar(m): 11:53pm On Jan 24, 2016
God bow to u undecided don't bring curse upon yourself ooo cry
Re: The Spiritual Cloth That Will Make God Bow For You by Greatzeus(m): 11:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
God Almighty bow to a man he created,a dust chai,see what technology and mtn free 10mb has caused undecided

1 Like

Re: The Spiritual Cloth That Will Make God Bow For You by procy7(m): 12:05am On Jan 25, 2016
[let me tell you what humility is; humility is knowing your place and staying there. you don't say a bird is proud if it decides to keep on flying without perching because its place is in the air.

You see, humility as portrayed by churches nowadays is just a mechanism used for controlling and abusing congregants and members. the same people who preach humility don't practice it, they are proud and arrogant, want to be revered and feared.

The bible says humble yourself before God and humility before man simply means you don't see yourself as being better than others. be humble but don't expose yourself to abuse all in the name of humility.]
Who r u 2 judge u son of jezeebel!!!!
Re: The Spiritual Cloth That Will Make God Bow For You by F22RAPTOR(m): 12:16am On Jan 25, 2016
[quote author=procy7 post=42296693][/quote]
what have i said that's wrong? the only son of Jezebel i see here is you. you're upset that someone knows about your mind control techniques. See, you better repent and give your life genuinely to Christ, not just that but be renewed in your mind. Mind-controlling people against their will to suit your selfish interest is witchcraft. Telling them to be humble so you can exact upon them is demonic. be warned

1 Like

Re: The Spiritual Cloth That Will Make God Bow For You by Penssuwa(m): 12:27am On Jan 25, 2016
You don't really know the implications of your caption. I guess you put that on purpose, but be careful how you use God's name vainly.
Re: The Spiritual Cloth That Will Make God Bow For You by blessedqueen(f): 4:33am On Jan 25, 2016
F22RAPTOR has said it in one word... What u are doing is witchcraft. But I would abvice you chose ur words carefully so it won't be termed as witchcraft or lunacy.

1 Like

Re: The Spiritual Cloth That Will Make God Bow For You by God2man(m): 12:57am On Jan 29, 2016
With all humility, I accept all your criticisms.
Nevertheless, I chose the word "respect" above the word "bow" then I realized that the word "bow" is show respect.

Again, I am not comfortable with your criticisms, I came across another interpretation from the Yoruba Bible, I was more confused again from what I read ,

Psalm 138:6 in Yoruba.

Bi OLUWA tile ga, sibe o JUBA awon Onirele,

Meaning, Though the Lord be high, yet hath he respect unto the lowly.

The word JUBA in Yoruba means to Worship or Acknowledge, respect, honour.

Now can God worship an ordinary human being?

I read from the same Bible God is no respecter of anybody. Yes! But God will always reward good deeds.

Awaiting your further criticisms, Sir.

God2man
Re: The Spiritual Cloth That Will Make God Bow For You by God2man(m): 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
It is a pity that many believers failed to know that the way you dress speak volumes about the state of your mind if you are proud you will put on things that are artificial, things that are not real, why? You want to show to them that you are above the people around you, so you become fake not original, the truth is humility makes us real. It makes us to be contented with whatever we have.

The way we talk, the way we move, the way relate with people depict whether we are proud or humble.

People that put themselves above others will be disgraced.

Why are you seeking for high position? You want to oppress others? Why do you want to become a Pastor? Reverend, senators, Bishop, Governor.

Do you want to use your position to oppress others.

Do not seek for position. Let the position seek you.

It takes humility to take such a stand.

True humility is to continue to learn even from the cleaner in your office. Regardless of your education, stay humble, and you will be a better person.

If you have done something bad, you will need humility to own up to what you didn't do right and apologized that you are sorry.

The proud man has no vision of moving forward, he believes that he has achieved everything, so, he stopped making progress.

The devil is preaching , pursue success, by all means get power, be desperate for high position, do anything to get money and be rich.

God is preaching love, forgiveness, humility, service and faithfulnes.

Practice humility, by this you will get to know that somebody somewhere is superior than you.

It takes humility to differentiate between what is right and what is wrong.
You are more concerned about what is right not who is right.
You acknowledged your weakness and expose it.

Humility is not weakness. You only discover that you are strong.

The bottom line for all Christians is that we make some mistakes in our christian journey, We are still battling with some sins in our walk with God, for example, I still get angry, I am praying to God to give me the grace to overcome anger.
We need to be sincere and honest with ourselves, then we go down, humble ourselves and lie flat, asking for God's Mercy to deliver us from besetting sins that have been in the blood about four generations ago.

If you say you have no sin, you are deceiving yourselves, be humble and ask divine ability to overcome that sin dragging you to hell.

Remember, God resisted the proud but gives grace to the humble.

Whether you like it or not it will take the mercy of God to take us to heaven, no matter your high level of spirituality.

The humble man ask for mercy while the proud believes he has already made heaven.

God bless you.

Remain heaven bound in Jesus Name. Amen.

God2man.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Jesus. Photos / Confession A Nigerian Freemason / Why Did Jesus Order Women Raped And Little Ones Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.