Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari (30299 Views)

Nigeria Can’t Progress Under Current Political System – Tinubu, Bozimo / PDP AND APC Blame Each Other For The Killings In Rivers State- See Tweets / Breaking News:APC Blame God For Our Economic Downturn And Lessa Fever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by Riodiao(m): 9:14am On Jan 25, 2016
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

A very unintelligent write up. Quite bogous and ridiculous, I must say!
ZOMBIE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by appini: 9:15am On Jan 25, 2016
kulobyno:
The blame game should stop I'm earnest. It's leading is no where. We already know that the past administration failed what we need now is strategic plans for remedy not blames

Na waoo

1 Like

Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by ipreach: 9:15am On Jan 25, 2016
Confused political party of all time

1 Like

Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by Johnsmartinyang(m): 9:15am On Jan 25, 2016
Rose2014:

Correctly Predict the next blamee grin and win a N500 glo recharge card.

Text BLAME to 25743
.....lai Mohamed will blame market women for Nigeria bad economy and free fall of the Naira

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 25, 2016
Haha.. your No 1 on the list made me laugh. When you start blaming God for your predicaments, it means you have lost it completely.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by ipreach: 9:16am On Jan 25, 2016
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

i know you are an APC member hence you will never believe this because your party is a party full of "BLAMIST"

7 Likes

Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by ayanfeeledumare: 9:19am On Jan 25, 2016
drss:
Serious pipul take responsibility for their actions but unserious pipul give excuses for their failure.
APC n excuses ar like 5 n 6, very unserious pipul.

See who is talking about responsibilty. Tell me the responsibilty that PDP took for ruling the country aground with corruption for 16yrs. You can not give what you don't have. PDP: Bunch of election losers

2 Likes

Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by allthingsgood: 9:19am On Jan 25, 2016
Sijo01:

Why not bring out your points to discredit the aforementioned?

Why not mind your business and NOT quote me
Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by allthingsgood: 9:19am On Jan 25, 2016
ipreach:

i know you are an APC member hence you will never believe this because your party is a party full of "BLAMIST"

I am NOT an APC member
Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by darlingtonIIV(m): 9:20am On Jan 25, 2016
just watching this PDP wailers bashing APC and waiting for the zombies to come defend themselves. But wetin concern me, i'm APGA

7 Likes

Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by chumaster(m): 9:21am On Jan 25, 2016
Sijo01:

Why not bring out your points to discredit the aforementioned?
Don't mind that t.wat

2 Likes

Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by fortunechy(m): 9:21am On Jan 25, 2016
APC is Association of Professional Criminals.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by edupedia: 9:22am On Jan 25, 2016
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

A very unintelligent write up. Quite bogus and ridiculous, I must say!

...i agree with u my brother...98% are IGBO witches and wizards who hate PMB as usual and met last night to put up their usual rubbish here,,,see all of them shouting without using toothbrush or pako...nonsense!...

1 Like

Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by samx4real(m): 9:22am On Jan 25, 2016
Waitin we no go hear for this Pres. Buhari Administration? lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by normrebel(m): 9:25am On Jan 25, 2016
So I hear Sahara Reporters has been flying an article "raising concerns about Buhari's health"?
Let me be the first to disabuse any notions of Buhari's ill health from your mind. The man is hale and hearty. He is like akwara anu, what the Igbos fondly call "atakata agbupu". Hausas call it "jani n jaka", I don't know what the Yorubas call it, but you know it - that piece of meat that refuses to get chewed and by extension, swallowed!
You will chew and chew and chew until you spit it out in frustration.
So Sahara Reporters, nice try but no show. Any attempts to use that yeye rumour to buy sympathy for our very own, home grown maximum ruler will not work. No sympathies, he signed on for the job and we are sure he knew his own capacity before accepting to take it on.
We are not moved.
My prayer for Nda Buhari is that he will live long to receive a resounding rejection at the 2019 polls. He will not chicken out by claiming ill health or even attempting to die.
Mbanu!
*in Orubebe's voice* We wee nor tekkit!
Any attempts to fall sick or die on the job, holy ghost fayaaaaaaaaa!
Amen!
I have added your long life to my prayer points Sir, it is well with you.
You must enjoy four years of opposition dogging your every footstep.
PS: All of you rejoicing that the man is sick, no go peme before the man o. Focus jare, opposition is sweet!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by Lobolintin(m): 9:25am On Jan 25, 2016
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

Park one side,Nah grammar u dey yan....

Him dry lie ni ?

Oniranu

4 Likes

Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by ayanfeeledumare: 9:26am On Jan 25, 2016
fortunechy:
APC is Association of Professional Criminals.

PDP is Politician Destroying People
Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by otitokoroleti: 9:27am On Jan 25, 2016
allthingsgood:

Must u insult me? If I report u now and they block u, u will say am wicked
d guy yarn d truth about who u are.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by otitokoroleti: 9:28am On Jan 25, 2016
allthingsgood:

Why not mind your business and NOT quote me
y u no mind u business b4 u strikethrough op post?

2 Likes

Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by bloodykiller: 9:32am On Jan 25, 2016
Rose2014:

Correctly Predict the next blamee grin and win a N500 glo recharge card.

Text BLAME to 25743

Gej grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by falseman(m): 9:33am On Jan 25, 2016
ksstroud:
grin grin grin
APC ; Amalgamation of Progress Confusionists

Amalgamation of Political Clowns grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by alaskido(m): 9:33am On Jan 25, 2016
I cannot laugh. APC is 419 and fraud. Na now our eyes don clear. The devil you know is better than the angel you have not seen. The man fighting corruption is also corrupt himself.

1 Like

Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by Owliver(m): 9:40am On Jan 25, 2016
edupedia:

...i agree with u my brother...98% are IGBO witches and wizards who hate PMB as usual and met last night to put up their usual rubbish here,,,see all of them shouting without using toothbrush or pako...nonsense!...
how did you get your 98% talk? out of your anus i guess cool

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Subsidy Cabal Kidnapped My Mother In 2012 - Okonjo-Iweala (Throwback) / Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? / South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.