Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Serious Cashew Nuts Suppliers Needed - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Serious Cashew Nuts Suppliers Needed (9351 Views)

Serious Cashew Nuts Dealers!!!! Lets Talk Business!! / Are You A Serious Cashew Exporter ? / Raw Cashew Nuts Suppliers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Cashew Nuts Suppliers Needed by rinzylee(m): 9:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
Nut count of 250/kg isn't a good one. The best should be <200nuts/ kg. Check international standards.
Re: Serious Cashew Nuts Suppliers Needed by Detribalized(m): 6:45am On Mar 08, 2017
karlxavier:
@op We source our cashew nuts from two states. Kogi state and enugu state. We have the ability to supply more than 6,000 metric tonnes in this trading season. We are ready to seal the deal with any interested buyer. You can come down to our location and see samples. We can choose to send it to you if you want. We are also open to foreign buyers as we have a registered company and an export licence. Thanks for your cooperation. Buyers would be attended to first come first serve.....
Pls let's talk. 08057267224
Re: Serious Cashew Nuts Suppliers Needed by Zhadhorktor: 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
Hello all. My company is interested in buying the cashew fruit (without the nut) please. We need the dried cashew fruit in massive quantities. You can reach me on 09073065879 or salamiadava@gmail.com for very serious discussion. Many thanks.
Re: Serious Cashew Nuts Suppliers Needed by dstoms(m): 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
Buy fresh and dry ginger in tons from kaduna state .... U can reach me on this number 08167531851 ,or Samuel on 08061589114 or email at omodeledavid@gmail.com pls serious buyer only. You can also make ur booking before the full season commence.
.. On Davidsbanquet@gmail.com
Re: Serious Cashew Nuts Suppliers Needed by Zhadhorktor: 11:50am On Feb 05, 2018
Hello Cashew dealers/traders. If you are interested in making extra money this cashew season by selling the cashew apple/fruit that usually falls on the ground & rotten away in cashew plantations, reach me on 09073065879 or mail: salamiadava@gmail.com Many thanks.
Re: Serious Cashew Nuts Suppliers Needed by emmanuelpopson(m): 7:37pm On Mar 05, 2018
serious cashew nut buyers needed..source from ebonyi ..dried and good nut count... interested buyers can contact me on we can supply up to 30MT at once... affordable price this season...
Re: Serious Cashew Nuts Suppliers Needed by Belemalov: 12:38am On Mar 06, 2018
karlxavier:
@op We source our cashew nuts from two states. Kogi state and enugu state. We have the ability to supply more than 6,000 metric tonnes in this trading season. We are ready to seal the deal with any interested buyer. You can come down to our location and see samples. We can choose to send it to you if you want. We are also open to foreign buyers as we have a registered company and an export licence. Thanks for your cooperation. Buyers would be attended to first come first serve.....

Contact me on Whatsapp @ 0.7.0.6.7.9.0.4.8.5.1
Re: Serious Cashew Nuts Suppliers Needed by grabben: 1:11pm On Mar 07, 2018
karlxavier:
How are you doing and how is business over there? It will be more profitable for you when you export your cashew nuts by yourself. You will certainly make all the profits. Thank God you have a registered company with export license from NEPC. You can click on the first link on my signature for a detailed information
Re: Serious Cashew Nuts Suppliers Needed by grabben: 1:13pm On Mar 07, 2018
Zhadhorktor:
Hello all. My company is interested in buying the cashew fruit (without the nut) please. We need the dried cashew fruit in massive quantities. You can reach me on 09073065879 or salamiadava@gmail.com for very serious discussion. Many thanks.
Have you mastered the contemporary dynamics of export trade to avoid getting scammed by the foreign buyers of your cashew nuts? Click on the first link on my signature for a detailed information on how you will go about it. Good luck.
Re: Serious Cashew Nuts Suppliers Needed by grabben: 1:18pm On Mar 07, 2018
aubventure:
I need serious Cashew nuts suppliers during this Cashew season
Criteria
1 )cashew nut must be between 8 to 9% moisture dry
2 )250 pieces per kg
3 )minimum of 1000 tons
4) must have the product in stock
5) ready to send sample
6 )ready to supply on time
We pay on delivery
please drop your contact here
Have you mastered the contemporary dynamics of export trade to avoid getting defrauded by the foreign buyers of your cashew nuts? Click on the first link on my signature for details.
Re: Serious Cashew Nuts Suppliers Needed by sylvadan: 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2018

aubventure:
I need serious Cashew nuts suppliers during this Cashew season
Criteria
2 )250 pieces per kg
3 )minimum of 1000 tons
5) ready to send sample
We pay on delivery
Re: Serious Cashew Nuts Suppliers Needed by loomtechindia: 3:49am On Sep 05, 2018
We are the manufacturer and exporter of Jute sacks and Hessain jute bags for Cashew nut and cocoa packaging from Bangladesh. We export jute sacks in bulk quantities around the globe throughout the year. We can supply you any quantity you require at a reasonable price.
Our bag size is 44” x 26.5 “. Bag weight - 800/900gm. PXS - 6 X 8. ( Both printed and unprinted).
We can supply in other specification too as per buyer specification.
Please do what’s app me or call me at 00919836484381 or mail me at loomtechindia@gmail.com

Re: Serious Cashew Nuts Suppliers Needed by EXPORTFINANCE: 10:53am On Apr 12, 2019
Dear All,

We are a export company located in Lagos. If you have quality cashew nut of not less tha 47 KOR quantity we are ready to buy.
Please call us or whatsapp us on :08037171978 .

Payment in 3days max!....
Re: Serious Cashew Nuts Suppliers Needed by princecemo(m): 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2019
Hello everyone,

We are ROBE Integrated services an agro allied organization
We have over 100ton of cashew nuts for sale
Location is Lagos state
M.C - 8.1
N.C - 179 - 185
KOR - 47%
Call me if u r interested 07032886943
Serious buyer only
Re: Serious Cashew Nuts Suppliers Needed by highness111: 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2019
Pls can I get the processed cashew nuts . I mean the brown one ready to eat .
Re: Serious Cashew Nuts Suppliers Needed by darafem(m): 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2019
https://www.wjx.cn/jq/43668323.aspx
Fill this form and get #200 recharge card. Is real
Re: Serious Cashew Nuts Suppliers Needed by EXPORTFINANCE: 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
CAN YOU DELIVER TO LAGOS WAREHOUSE AT A VERY COMPETITIVE PRICE?......

Hello Cashew Nut suppliers,

We are taking RCN 2020 crop in our Lagos Warehouse.

Supplier should take note of this specification:
Moisture not more than 10%
KOR - 48-50+lbs
NC- 190+

Payment on delivery after weight inspection and quality testing.

For Price confirmation...
Please call: 08037171978
08077881934 (WhattApp)
Re: Serious Cashew Nuts Suppliers Needed by ama4life: 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2020
karlxavier:
Please what is the price per metric ton during on season and also off season.thank u
Re: Serious Cashew Nuts Suppliers Needed by yemlincon(m): 10:07am On Jan 17, 2020
Re: Serious Cashew Nuts Suppliers Needed by oladforever: 1:24pm On Jan 17, 2020
HAVE YOUR BUSINESS PROPOSAL/FEASIBILITY REPORT DELIVER TO YOU WITHIN 48 HOURS WITH FREE CASH FLOW PROJECTION AND FUNDING TIPS AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE.
Do you want to expand your business, be more competitive in your industry or achieve certain goals?
If you answered “YES” to any of the above, you need a business plan! Whether you've just started out or been running for years, business planning can be the key to your success.
Developing and articulating a good business plan/proposal makes your business ideal to have a focus, direction, defines your objectives and maps out strategies to achieve your goals. It helps you know upfront about you capability of running such business, highlighting all the requirements and projected profit/income streams at a glance. A business plan is a living guide that every business should develop as the business grows and changes. Successful businesses review and update their business plan when circumstances change. A business plan thus assist in seeking finance for your business either through banks or investors, showing them why they should invest in your business.
Why don’t you contact us today at DOLAPATH GLOBAL SERVICES for you detailed BUSINESS PLAN or BUSINESS REVIEW.

We will help you develop/review your business plan that will help you comfortably start your business idea and/ or expand your existing business while exceeding your expectations.
We’ve had previous success stories in the following business areas such as:

Cassava tuber farming and production
Cassava Starch and Flour production
Plastic production
Soap production
Palm Oil and Palm Kernel production
Tissue paper production and packaging
Jumbo reels production
Dry cleaning services
Pharmaceutical drug production
Table water production
Bread and pastries production
Printing / Advertising services
Juice production
Snail Farming
Cat-Fish production. e.t.c.
Why don’t you reach us today and your business will be on the path to success.

Principal Consultant: Olusegun Oladeyi
You can reach us via:
Email: dolapathglobal@gmail.com
Call/Watsapp: 08067627940.

Thank you.
Re: Serious Cashew Nuts Suppliers Needed by Ugwund15(m): 4:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
[08061242501. You can contact me for immediate supply of any desired quantity]I need serious Cashew nuts suppliers during this Cashew season
Criteria
2 )250 pieces per kg
3 )minimum of 1000 tons
5) ready to send sample
We pay on delivery
please drop your contact here [/quote]
Re: Serious Cashew Nuts Suppliers Needed by Ugwund15(m): 4:51pm On Feb 08, 2020
08061242501. Contact me for immediate supply of any desired quantity
Re: Serious Cashew Nuts Suppliers Needed by bizoclock: 9:52am On Feb 14, 2020
Hello
Do you have AA grade RAW cashew nuts for export?
If yes, send me full details.
Jonahleaders@gmail.com

Ugwund15:
[08061242501. You can contact me for immediate supply of any desired quantity]I need serious Cashew nuts suppliers during this Cashew season
Criteria
2 )250 pieces per kg
3 )minimum of 1000 tons
5) ready to send sample
We pay on delivery
Re: Serious Cashew Nuts Suppliers Needed by Help4rmme2u(m): 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2020

Re: Serious Cashew Nuts Suppliers Needed by Help4rmme2u(m): 11:31pm On Sep 30, 2020
Re: Serious Cashew Nuts Suppliers Needed by Help4rmme2u(m): 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
Re: Serious Cashew Nuts Suppliers Needed by Thbprodz(m): 12:38pm On May 20, 2022
09158465792 Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rabbits Feeds, Leaves and their Medicinal Values. / Green House Tomato Production / Snail Feed For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.