Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Green House Tomato Production - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Green House Tomato Production (9353 Views)

Tomato & Cucumber Seedlings From Borno Green House / Green House Agronomist / Anambra State Starts It First Tomato. Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Green House Tomato Production by Amyceilyn(f): 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
We are into Green House Tomato production at Scot Farms, Uromi, Edo State...we Have Eva tomato,Nemo-Netta and Cherry at affordable prices....we can deliver to Benin, Warri, Abuja etc....we also run consultancy services for people who intend to go into green house farming whether pepper,cucumber,sweet melon,water melon etc....call Manager Scot farms Uromi 07068640699

Re: Green House Tomato Production by Pavore9: 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
Amyceilyn:
We are into Green House Tomato production at Scot Farms, Uromi, Edo State...we Have Eva tomato,Nemo-Netta and Cherry at affordable prices....we can deliver to Benin, Warri, Abuja etc....we also run consultancy services for people who intend to go into green house farming whether pepper,cucumber,sweet melon,water melon etc....call Manager Scot farms Uromi 07068640699

Do post pictures of your greenhouses (interior and exterior).

1 Like

Re: Green House Tomato Production by Amyceilyn(f): 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
Pavore9:

Do post pictures of your greenhouses (interior and exterior).
i will
Re: Green House Tomato Production by Afrika011: 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2016
Is your greenhouse in crisis? Are u intending to set up your greenhouse?

Contact danafrik For questions bothering your mind on Greenhouse Production or u need Advisory services.

Danafrik Agribusiness consulting is the answer to most of your questions.

Danafrik is confident of giving you the best answers that fits your questions and is proud of about 3 years growing experience under greenhouse in Nigeria. Sound Experience in Hydroponics is our selling Point and gives us an edge ahead of others........
Re: Green House Tomato Production by SenseiAri: 5:52am On Sep 22, 2016
Amyceilyn:

Can we more of your greenhouse and production?

Also what is your production capacity?
Re: Green House Tomato Production by Amyceilyn(f): 7:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
SenseiAri:

Can we more of your greenhouse and production?

Also what is your production capacity?
atleast 2ton per greenhouse of 192msq..al tin bin equal
Re: Green House Tomato Production by iyaayi(f): 11:50pm On Dec 11, 2016
Am interested in starting production of greenhouse tomatoes
pls I need to tap from your wealth of experience. Am at ilorin & am planning on converting my former poultry shed to d greenhouse.
I was in egg production for many years & had to give it up lately due to exigencies of this period. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Green House Tomato Production by Amyceilyn(f): 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2017
iyaayi:
Am interested in starting production of greenhouse tomatoes
pls I need to tap from your wealth of experience. Am at ilorin & am planning on converting my former poultry shed to d greenhouse.
I was in egg production for many years & had to give it up lately due to exigencies of this period. Thank you
the thing with greenhouse is that it is capital intensive and there are not much greenhouse installers in nig, my farm worked with Dizengoff nig for installation, we only offer agronomist advice and help.
Re: Green House Tomato Production by Amyceilyn(f): 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2017
Our newest batch of production

Re: Green House Tomato Production by Amyceilyn(f): 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
Amyceilyn:
this is called nemo netta, different from the first set called eva
Re: Green House Tomato Production by Atlanticfire: 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
Amyceilyn:
this is called nemo netta, different from the first set called eva

Can you guide my workers on tomato production.

What will it cost per month for consultancy
Re: Green House Tomato Production by lereinter(m): 8:09am On Jul 02, 2017
Amyceilyn:
atleast 2ton per greenhouse of 192msq..al tin bin equal

be more realistic about the tonne of output.
Re: Green House Tomato Production by Amyceilyn(f): 5:15am On Jul 03, 2017
lereinter:

be more realistic about the tonne of output.
my dear, this is the realest I can be, at least 2000kg per greenhouse, anything short of it is underproduction
Re: Green House Tomato Production by lereinter(m): 6:42am On Jul 03, 2017
Amyceilyn:
my dear, this is the realest I can be, at least 2000kg per greenhouse, anything short of it is underproduction

my honey how many tents gave u that
Re: Green House Tomato Production by Amyceilyn(f): 7:06am On Jul 03, 2017
lereinter:

my honey how many tents gave u that
i said per greenhouse
Re: Green House Tomato Production by jidestroud(m): 8:44am On Jul 03, 2017
Amyceilyn:

Hello, 2000kg per greenhouse is rather vague. Could you help with more detail analysis or description on what your standard greenhouse is, had how you were able to achieve 2000kg of production from it. Now that's practical. (Pls add pictures as stated earlier)
Re: Green House Tomato Production by Amyceilyn(f): 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
jidestroud:

Hello, 2000kg per greenhouse is rather vague. Could you help with more detail analysis or description on what your standard greenhouse is, had how you were able to achieve 2000kg of production from it. Now that's practical. (Pls add pictures as stated earlier)
oga my duty here is not to convince you, I am not been paid to convince you, so you either believe it or not.... I just started my yield personally if yours doesn't yield up to that then you are underproducing, take it or leave it ,,,,,pheeeeew

3 Likes

Re: Green House Tomato Production by jidestroud(m): 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
Amyceilyn:
oga my duty here is not to convince you, I am not been paid to convince you, so you either believe it or not.... I just started my yield personally if yours doesn't yield up to that then you are underproducing, take it or leave it ,,,,,pheeeeew

Sorry i asked. All the best in your productive greenhouse farming.

1 Like

Re: Green House Tomato Production by peterbabs(m): 8:35am On Jul 04, 2017
Nice work, Sister!
Re: Green House Tomato Production by jackomagnus(m): 10:31am On Jul 15, 2017
Amyceilyn:

How much do you charge to set up a greenhouse (192sq m)? (Pls be straightforward)
Re: Green House Tomato Production by Amyceilyn(f): 10:38am On Jul 15, 2017
jackomagnus:

How much do you charge to set up a greenhouse (192sq m)? (Pls be straightforward)
we don't set up free houses, Dizengoff WA constructed ours. If you need their contact, you can contact me.
Re: Green House Tomato Production by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 15, 2017
3 SET OF GREEN HOUSES FOR LEASE IN IBADAN
THE TOMATOES GREENHOUSE ARE 3 SET
ON A FULL PLOTS OF LAND
IT AS IRRIGATION SYSTEMS
WELL NETTED
WITH A STRONG BAMBOO CONSTRUCTION
EACH GREEN HOUSE AS THE CAPACITY OF 1500 STANDS
AND THERE IS A BOREHOLE RUNNING WATER TO RUN IT. .FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL 08020917141.

Re: Green House Tomato Production by jackomagnus(m): 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
Where exactly.... and how much?
Re: Green House Tomato Production by pheonixdld2(m): 11:41am On Dec 29, 2017
Afrika011:
Is your greenhouse in crisis? Are u intending to set up your greenhouse?

Contact danafrik For questions bothering your mind on Greenhouse Production or u need Advisory services.

Danafrik Agribusiness consulting is the answer to most of your questions.

Danafrik is confident of giving you the best answers that fits your questions and is proud of about 3 years growing experience under greenhouse in Nigeria. Sound Experience in Hydroponics is our selling Point and gives us an edge ahead of others........
Mr.
This is not cool. Why not open your own thread and advertise there.
Don't always think of yourself, this trait you exhibited here will make any reasonable client avoid you. It already says a lot about your person and organization you represent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Green House Tomato Production by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
P
Re: Green House Tomato Production by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
LOOKING FOR A GREEN HOUSE BUSINESS PARTNER 

The green house measurement is 30 mt by 14 mt.
2. The land is one full plot of land 60 by 120.
3. Tomato and pepper
4. The soil test was carried out mid last year by a scientist in IITA IBADAN and the summary was *LAND FERTILITY +*
5. I planted once for the period of 5 month and it was arckarashak an hybrid tomatoes seed from indian .
6. I planted a very good hybrid tomatoes arckarashak, one stand will yield about 9 kg of 100% flesh tomatoes and buyers only pick the big fleshy tomatoes and measure it on scale and pay for that and the remaining once there didnt germinate well were sold to the local market. You are guaranteed of getting at least 6 kg per stand and when you multyply 6kg by 1500 stand you get 9000 kg in all multiple by the selling price which is #400 per kg #400 × 9000 kg=?
You can plant anytime and harvest anytime.but i plantad April and harvest all arround August.
7. The cover is 3 micron net.
8. The net the thickest micron net -325 to 400 mesh ...its thickness can be described like if two powerful men draw at both end the net will never tear the men will rather get hurt and drop it....and the hole of the net is tiny like the the fabrics but transparent that you can see what is inside the net.
9. I once had challenges with the drips to decide to go for this ...because i saw it at a friends place working perfectly well.
10. I have market here i Nigeria and oversees....they come with there cooling van and weigh them and pick them where it is stored ....some buy at 200 naira per kg while some buys 300 or 400 naira per kg ..they select the big once and drop the small once and weigh and pay.
11. I need a partner who can get us more competitive market that we wont just sell to anybody offering any price that how i sold mine and i refund the money i borrowed and i could not continue because i couldn't get enough market for good price then. So my partner must take part in the business mentally and financially.
12. I need 1 million naira ..
13. To build a good storage system, to buy good plastic packages that can stand the test of time, the green house need renovations, the seed from indian,herbicides,insecticides,manure/fertilizers,nylon cover,industrial scales,spray tank,pay labour,e.t.c
14. 50 50 no cheating. ..
15. My partner can stay for as long as he wants.
16. I have 4 years of green house vegetables production.

I HAVE A VERY STRONG BAMBOO BUILT WITH MACRON NET GREEN HOUSE FOR HYBRID TOMATOES.
THE GREEN HOUSE ARE 3 SETS
ON A FULL PLOT OF LAND,
EACH GREEN HOUSE AS THE CAPACITY OF 600 STANDS OF TOMATOES,
EACH GREEN HOUSE HAS IRRIGATION SYSTEM
, EACH GREEN HOUSE HAS A DOOR AND LOCKS.
THE GREEN HOUSE ARE 12FIT HIGH FROM THE GROUND AND 30 MITRE LONG AND 20 MITRE WIDE.
SUNLIGHT,TEMPERATURE AND HUMIDITY ARE WELL CALCULATED FOR THE POSITIONING OF THE GREEN HOUSE.
SOIL ANALYSIS TEST AS BEEN CONDUCTED BY A VIABLE SCIENTISTS AND FOR GOOD GARMINATION OF ANY CROPS PLANTED IN THE GREEN HOUSE.
THE LAND IS VERY FERTILE IT AS BEEN USED FOR A SET OF HYBRID TOMATOES.
TOMATOES FROM GREEN HOUSES ARE SOLD AT GROCERY STORES AND MALLS...SO THE BUY IN KG AND SELL IN KG....WHICH NO DOUBT AS A LOT OF R.O.I....BUT ALSO REQUIRES GOOD CAPITAL AND GOOD EXPERIENCE TO INVEST AND RUN.
I DONT HAVE ENOUGH CAPITAL TO CONTINUE THE BUSINESS IN OTHER NOT TO KILL THE BUSINESS AM LOOKING FOR A GOOD PARTNERSHIP .
YOUR IDEA IS WELCOMED ON HOW WE CAN BOTH BENEFIT FROM THIS.....
Re: Green House Tomato Production by ogbongenet: 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
I have chinease potatoes seeds for sale... Call 08060115253

Re: Green House Tomato Production by Babsnip: 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
Amyceilyn:

HI, are these polythene bags you used to hold the soil for planting? Are these reusable or just suitable for one time use?

Thanks!
Re: Green House Tomato Production by Amyceilyn(f): 4:11am On Jan 06, 2018
Babsnip:

HI, are these polythene bags you used to hold the soil for planting? Are these reusable or just suitable for one time use?

Thanks!
those are polythene bags and they are very reusable as long as they can last
Re: Green House Tomato Production by Amyceilyn(f): 5:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
Our newest batch of Tomato seedlings for our porthacourt client, THANKS for believing in us and trusting us with your farm

Re: Green House Tomato Production by Amyceilyn(f): 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
Meet the ROMA VF, a determinate� variety for the open field farm, we are hardening off, in preparation for transplanting Next week Tuesday, Contact us for your Quality Tomato/Pepper seedlings, farm setup/management and general consultation. SCOT farms 07068640699, 09055999306.

Re: Green House Tomato Production by Amyceilyn(f): 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
The season is still on, we are proud farmers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Snail Feed For Sale / Rabbits Feeds, Leaves and their Medicinal Values. / The Secrets And Riches In Storage Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.