Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:31 PM

HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum (74402 Views)

DSTV Open Week: Subscribers To View All Stations Free / All Hitv Subscribers, Pls Sign In Here! / Hitv Gives Out 100,000 Free Decoders To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by const6(m): 5:50pm On Jan 29, 2009
Hi All,

Have anybody noticed the new Super Sport 3 Nigeria?

And the great news about the channel is that is available on Compact Bouquet.

I suppose they have realised that Nigerians need to be able to watch live premiership and its likes with N4,300

Lets discuss this

Const
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by aieromon(m): 7:31pm On Jan 29, 2009
@ekonibaje

u know ure not making any sense at all cool

@const6

am not interested in any network that denies me access to 70% of live premiership matches.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2009
@ekonibaje,

Ithought we've gotten rid of you on this thread. angry

Take your activation palaver to hitv or better still beg urfriend. tongue
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by maskuraid(m): 9:23am On Jan 30, 2009
@ ilugun

ekonibaje is spewing a scrambled msg, as usual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOTHING HAS CHANGED grin has sombodi stopped payin him to hype haiteevee
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 30, 2009
Seems the guy is always high on something before typing.

@maskuraid. how you dey my brov?.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by allboyz(m): 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2009
Hitv is doing well this days. , or am i day dreaming?
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 30, 2009
@allboyz.

Why did you say that?
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by allboyz(m): 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2009
Hi ilugunboy ,

I just think that they are getting better in service delivery. , maybe not too perfect,but given that they are less than 2 years,they have tried.

some issues are still left on the subscribers hands jare, make we no too they blame them

like the other day you helped me with regards to my payment and dish. . .i never knew the fought lies within me. , i was blaming them,until i decided to like go turn my dish and that was all.

Hitv is still growing and they need time.

what do you think?
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2009
yeeah!, maybe in term of the activation process, they have improved, but then they still have to look seriously into issues of content and picture output
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by allboyz(m): 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2009
ilugunboy:

yeeah!, maybe in term of the activation process, they have improved, but then they still have to look seriously into issues of content and picture output

I agree tongue
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by ekonibaje(m): 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2009
i hope u are been feed by hitv--dat is why u always log in to hitv rubbish--most time--u are real illungunboy--someone will --ilugunboy
Insert Quote
Seems the guy is always high on something before typing.

Insert Quote
@ekonibaje,

Ithought we've gotten rid of you on this thread.

hope u are out of ur senses--wat is ur problem man-i hope u dont av brother at home--later
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by ekonibaje(m): 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2009
ilungunboy--i dont understand wat u realg mean by get rid of him--callg customer care and started laughg--u need to give kudo when things are right and always made mention when things are wrong--imagine two years ago--wat can u say abt activation issuees--compare nw--pls illungunboy kindly never in ur life respond to my message-
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by ekonibaje(m): 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2009
ilungunboy--i dont understand wat u realg mean by get rid of him--callg customer care and started laughg--u need to give kudo when things are right and always made mention when things are wrong--imagine two years ago--wat can u say abt activation issuees--compare nw--pls illungunboy kindly never in ur life respond to my message-
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by aieromon(m): 8:15pm On Jan 30, 2009
@ekonibaje

Seriously?what the f@#$ is wrong with you?For the past two days,you have been incoherent,your posts compare to the thoughts of a 5 year old learning how to write, with a pencil for the 1st time and you still have the mind to come back to add more pepper.

please,i advise that you review your comments before posting them cos' guy,ur construction is too damn poor shocked shocked

@HiTV subscribers

I think EHL has covered a lot in such a short time and they need to be commended for their services.I have had no cause to complain about their payment options since they started.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by allboyz(m): 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2009
@aieromon

Yes. . .u are right. .

@Eko. . . wota gwan? cheesy grin
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 30, 2009
@allboyz & aieromon.

Don't mind the guy, he is clueless to whatever you guys could be talking about.

@ekonibaje,

i could have recommend my doctor to you, but apparently your case is hopless.

Like i once told told, i still blame the zoo keeper that let you out of sight. tongue
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by allboyz(m): 9:31pm On Jan 30, 2009
@ilugunboy

Oh Nah, . i think your worsening the scenario here. that's kinda harsh
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by rocakay(m): 11:06am On Jan 31, 2009
Hi all, i just stumbled on this "GTV goes into liquidation". You can check it out on http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/africa/7861860.stm. I thought they were doing better than Hitv, but they are blaming they closing down on the global credit crunch. Lets pray nothing happens to our dear Hitv
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by rocakay(m): 11:09am On Jan 31, 2009
Its also on their official website http://www.gtv.tv/
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by rocakay(m): 11:12am On Jan 31, 2009
GTV PRESS STATEMENT ON LIQUIDATION

LONDON – 30 January 2009 - Gateway Broadcast Services announced today that its Board of Directors has unanimously approved a plan to liquidate the Company.

The current financial and global crisis has severely interrupted the company’s ability to secure further funding for the continued operation of the business.

The company has worked extensively with external advisors and all internal resources to investigate, evaluate and analyze strategic alternatives for the Company to further continue to operate. In determining to approve the Company's plan of Liquidation, the board and management carefully reviewed the advice and findings.

Gateway Broadcast Services, suppliers of the GTV service to subscribers across Africa has over the last 2 years invested a total of US$200 million and created jobs and competition in the 22 markets. The economic crisis that has emerged globally over the last few months has caused excessive demands on the business.

With immediate effect the service will be withdrawn.

“Increased instability in global markets interrupted our ability to secure funding on an acceptable timescale and have left us no choice but to cease operations,” said a company spokesman.

“We realise the negative impact this has had on our loyal customers, creditors and staff, all of who have believed in GTV and the revolution in pay TV it had created. We have tried every possible step to keep the company going but we are all the unfortunate victims of the current global economic crisis.”

Thank you.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by whimsical(m): 11:29am On Jan 31, 2009
@all

Good morning, please how come this so called Hitv claim they are truly Nigeria and yet they don't show any Nigerian league? Especially Nigeria international matches even the ongoing tournament. Don't you all think it's strange because am beginning to see them as nothing close to being Nigeria.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by urfriend(m): 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2009
HI ALL,HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO U ALL.
IT'S REALLY GOOD TO BE BACK.SORI 4 THE LONG BREAK,BEEN VERY BUSY LATELY.HOPE ALL IS FINE WITH YOU ALL?.
HAS NOTED BEFORE,SKYNEWS;BBC;E! ;AND FOXNEWS ARE NOW VERY CLEAR.ALL THE HI CHANNELS WILL SOON BE WORKED ON AND VERY SOON WE SHALL ALL NOTICE IT.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by urfriend(m): 1:57pm On Jan 31, 2009
1ST OF FEBRUARY 2009,HITV WILL BE OFFICIALLY 2 YEARS IN THE DTH/PAYTV BUSINESS IN NIGERIA.
WHAT ARE YOUR VIEWS?,WHAT DO U THINK HITV SHOULD IMPROVE ON OVER THE NEXT 1 YEAR?.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Dclique(m): 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2009
better service,
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Goldman08: 10:27am On Feb 02, 2009
@Urfriend,
How are you doing?I just wanted to know what is the problem with Setanta Africa,it hasn't been showing these couple of days.Can you please tell me what's going on with the channel?Thanks and God bless you my brother.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by maskuraid(m): 11:30am On Feb 02, 2009
@ilugun

i dey my bro, hope d family is fine,

@ urfriend

welcome back, ways 2 improve,clearer pictures, richer content, and of course better channels
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Dclique(m): 11:43am On Feb 02, 2009
My KIDSCO hasnt been showing for daiz,
whats up with that?
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 02, 2009
@urfriend.

Hi, Happy new year on this thread, though we've done that elsewhere on facebook.

Now that GTV will be vacating some frequencies on EUTELSAT, will there be any chance for Hitv to take over these frequencies and add more channels.

Also you will notice that TrendTV is gone from Eutelsat, leaving behind some frequencies, why not Hitv approach Eutelsat to get more frequencies. Just wondering though!
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by urfriend(m): 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2009
HI all,

well setanta and kidsco are not showing due to the fact that eutelsat was geting the feed from GTV. HiTV is currently working to get a new feed from another source.

Hitv is also currently working to expend,once there is any new development i will let you guys know.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by luckiest: 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2009
Hitv subscriber do not need to go to Ebutemeta office to activate their cards after subcription; all you need to do is go to GTB pay for your subt, then go home and put on your decoder it will start showing on or before 7pm if you are using a strong decoder, but if you are using the branded decoder, you still do not need to wait forever or even visit the hitv office, simple visit any of these view centers or a friend that uses strong decoder insert your smart card and change the channels for about 2 to 3 minutes around the same time I mentioned earlier, say 7pm worst case, it will come up faster than the branded decoder. Except there is an errror during payment, maybe the subsriber used the wrong number or the bank sent the wrong number.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Dclique(m): 6:28pm On Feb 02, 2009
they are geting better.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by allboyz(m): 10:31am On Feb 03, 2009
When would Sentata be back? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Reply)

Brighto Evicted From Big Brother House + How Viewers Voted / Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House / BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.