Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,680 members, 7,955,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:01 AM

HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum - TV/Movies (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum (74455 Views)

DSTV Open Week: Subscribers To View All Stations Free / All Hitv Subscribers, Pls Sign In Here! / Hitv Gives Out 100,000 Free Decoders To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Latekris: 1:36am On Aug 23, 2010
Hey Tranny, I've been up and about for bout 3 days now but i have some minutes to reply you now.
What u have is a slave mentality. Yes slave mentality. You pay money, and get a service which is not so good but because you believe you deserve no better you say thank you, it could have been worse.
When i pay for some thing, I require perfection, I don't care who you are, where you from, just perfection. If I'm not given that, i will criticize the hell outta you.
You said Tony did something for HITV, was it free? Did he give us hitv free? I paid for it then he decided to let the whole nation down by losing the rights to the epl and failing to develop a well structured business strategy and you say we should be grateful?
I guess your Tranny self did not think about all those marketers who invested a whole lot and now they are left standing with their manliness in their hands.
U must be one of those people who says "our governor is trying he is doing the road", your ignorant self doesn't even know it is your right to have good roads and the man is doing his job. He should only be praised when he does something for people out side his job description.
Lets say u are a cashier in the bank, has anybody thanked you for doing your own job? Free your mind Tranny
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by squad1: 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2010
aieromon:

@squad1
Yes.
Hear some hot stuff is goin' to be thrown into the package come September.

That is wat they say most of the time, i hope it is true dis time around,
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Ochukss(m): 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2010
@urfriend://www.where are u? Losing d epl is understandable because we know hitv lasts good ideas but i dont understand why dstv is showing 100% champions leauge.i taught hitv has d rights for ucl.urfriend pls explain. Which futbal rights does hitv have exculsive rights 2. Dstv shows 100% ucl, 100% epl, 100% laliga, italian on "rai" which is almost 100%,so which leaugue does hitv have exculsive rights for? Tell mr subair dat reducing d price from 6k to 3.5k will not help.what am about 2 say may look supid but its d only solution 4 now: from oct 1st run ur satallite outfit like multitv. Run it 4 1 year and sell new decorders before u $cramble ur channels back. Or u may still reduce ur price 2 1500.this is d only way u can survive with d rate dstv is going.imagine dstv just got d rights 4 epl within 1 month dey brought out compact +. Although we know dat dey are a little selfish but u will enjoy d value 4 ur money i.e futbal +concert doucumentry (not d Bleep discovery world guys show)+recent movies + cartoons+more dan 4 music channels. If subair does not have a concert plan before december he should start trying 2 mesure d endless dip pit dat gtv fell into.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by temmytanny(m): 10:52am On Sep 13, 2010
@chuks
You are wrong

HITV has 100% UCL,Italian league,some of Europa, and some of carling cup. Dont expect DSTV to show any of these mentioned except maybe Europa and Carling cup
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by urfriend(m): 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2010
TODAY'S LIVE UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE MATCHES ON HiTV:-

FC Salzburg vs Manchester City FC - 6PM Hi Soccer Live

Juventus vs KKS Lech Poznań - 6PM Hi Sports Live

LOSC Lille Metropole vs Sporting Clube de Portugal - 6PM Hi Sports 2 Live

Liverpool FC vs FC Steaua Bucuresti - 8PM Hi Soccer Live

Sevilla FC vs Paris Saint-Germain FC - 8PM Hi Sports Live

RSC Anderlecht vs FC Zenit St. Petersburg - 8PM Hi Sports 2 Live

MORE AT http://www.hitv.com.ng/league_fixtures.php
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by GeorgeD1(m): 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2010
i thought you'd be hiding your head in shame by now, urfiend! grin
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by aieromon(m): 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2010
Hmm,HiTv is set to launch HiNolly Yoruba on the 1st of October.
Please,tell them i need SET back not some crappy local movies with silly concepts.I'm talkin' to you,urfriend.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by temmytanny(m): 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2010
its better they keep to their promises on 10 channels or esle they would lose lots on customers to DSTV.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by urfriend(m): 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2010
Hi All,

Hi Nolly Yoruba a new channel from HiTV launches 1st October 2010.

Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by temmytanny(m): 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2010
one down ,nine more channels to go. am waitin HITV
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by GeorgeD1(m): 8:48am On Sep 24, 2010
you go wait so tay your yansh go begin pain you oooo! grin
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by aieromon(m): 10:18am On Sep 24, 2010
LolZ grin
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by twinskenny(m): 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2010
lolz really wait
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Mortiple(m): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2010
In order to watch Carling Cup (live) on Tuesday, I had to subscribe/reactivate my HITV having abandoned their service about 5 months ago. I must say emphatically that NOTHING REALLY HAS CHANGED. There is also no pointer that such CHANGE THAT SUBSCRIBERS CRAVE FOR will ever happen.

By the way, I must say unequivocally that am getting the desired service from DSTV already.

HITV must wake up or Die!
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by GeorgeD1(m): 9:44am On Sep 27, 2010
that was really blunt! grin
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by twinskenny(m): 10:12am On Sep 27, 2010
lol the guy is tired, hitv yeye tv (oops correct tv)
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by urfriend(m): 11:05am On Sep 28, 2010
Nigeria50 TV Celebration on HiTV & OH TV Worlwide

As Nigeria celebrates its 50th Independence anniversary on October 1st 2010, OHTV, HITV UK/USA and Hi Nolly have partnered to put together a phenomenal celebration of our History, Unity, Diversity and Strengths in an Inspiration and positive all day Television format for Nigerians in Africa, North America and Europe.The All day long Television celebration will bring a never seen before viewing experience that entertains, educates and interacts with Nigerians all over the world.Collectively on all channels stated above we will broadcasting to over 30 million homes worldwide.

The day will start with a global broadcast of the Presidential speech and any official celebrations in Abuja, then continue with a series of documentaries and programs about the History of Nigeria.

In the evening OHTV, HiTV UK and HiNolly will transmit a 6 hours Live show which will be based in 2 studios London and Lagos.

The Live show is segmented to celebrate Nigeria’s Business & Economic Development, Media & Entertainment, Tourism & Culture and finally our Political History in the past 50 Years. With Fillers, Voux-pop from Lagos, London and New York. Then a Live performance from world renown Nigerian artists Asa and 9ice. The Show will also feature Top 10 Moments in our History, Stand up Comedy and Online reviews.

Each segment will have panelist in both our London and Lagos Studios. These panelist have been identified as individuals who have achieved success in their various endeavors and have inspiring stories to tell.

The panel will discuss various issue such as
- Nigeria’s political ideology and Development: How Nigeria’s political landscape has evolved and the major players.
- Business and economic growth: Opportunities and Strengths.
- Media, Entertainment and Sports
- Tourism and Culture: Festivals in Nigeria such as the Argungu festival, Calabar festival and Eyo festival.

The broadcast will include a 30 minutes Presidential special address to Nigerians in the Diaspora by The President of Nigeria, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.Coverage of the Match past at the Eagle square and other National events

The show will be broadcasted in Nigeria, Across Africa, United Kingdom (OH TV SKYchannel 199 and HiTV UK SKYChannel 204), France, Belgium, Germany, France, Austria, Italy, Spain,Greece and United States of America (HiTV USA,DishNetwork channel 650).

Please visit the official Website - http://www.hitv.com.ng/nigeriaat50/index.php

Follow us now at http://twitter.com/Nigeriaat50show

and facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigeria50-TV-Celebration-on-HiTV-OH-TV-Worlwide

Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by broomstick: 11:55am On Sep 28, 2010
Here they come again!
Its better u tell ur Management to beef up your content and mediocre channel portfolio rather than playing to the gallery. You chewed more than u can swallow and u paid the price in advance and in full. The deceptive notion u are pedelling and want us to believe about being Nigerian is a ruse and Nigerians are wiser now! Stop trying to be more Nigerian than the rest of us and concentrate on developing and adding World class content and picture or else u may go the way of Daarsat with dire consequences of unimaginable proportion. A word they say is enough for the foolish!
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by GeorgeD1(m): 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2010
no mind the man. he think say we be mumu like him! grin
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by bxcode(m): 8:30am On Sep 30, 2010
Urfriend, pls i need the hitv customer careline sharp sharp. Renewed my subscription 4 the sake of carling cup and Serie A yesterday, yet my account has not been reactivated
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by urfriend(m): 8:33am On Sep 30, 2010
Hi Bxcode,

Call 01-2800990.
what version of the HiTV decoder do you use (HiTV branded or Strong)?.

Regards
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by bxcode(m): 9:39am On Sep 30, 2010
Am using Hitv branded decoder.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by urfriend(m): 11:02am On Sep 30, 2010
Hi Bxcode,

Go to http://www.hitv.com.ng/scan.php to get the latest software to upgrade your decoder.Once that is done your channels will come back up.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by kkkossy(m): 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2010
@urfriend, After upgrading my software my EPG is still not showing programs in anticipation and i can`t view the programs to air next. i`m using branded decoder. what seems to be the problem?
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by aieromon(m): 10:33am On Oct 01, 2010
Ever since i upgraded on Wednesday,i get this black screen whenever i power on my Hitv branded decoder.Press Menu to reboot or OK to reupgrade.If i press OK,am back to square one so i just reboot before the decoder is able to receive signals.
Well done for the inconvenience undecided
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by GeorgeD1(m): 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2010
hitv upgrade: one step forward two steps backwards! grin
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by lynnabelon: 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2010
Hey, i am here to solve your leading problem in the area of gaming, if you are getting problem in the coding break just open it in your document and made
changes.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by safex(m): 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2010
pls i have strong 4653x and 4663x but not showing HITV channels. How do i get the software to upgrade them. I've been to HITV website but couldn't get it. Thanks.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by allboyz(m): 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2010
Paid ma Monthly hITV DUE at GTBank yesterday and till now im not activated yet. . . .what can i do?
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by temmytanny(m): 5:05pm On Dec 24, 2010
call customer care before 8pm today 0171029247

they now have dual decoder and u still pay same monthly fee of 3500 on the dual but the decoder is 39k

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (Reply)

Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) / Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses / Brighito, Praise, Other Housemates Mock Ka3na After Knowing About The Romp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.