Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,817 members, 7,831,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Suggest A Forum Name For My New Forum - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Suggest A Forum Name For My New Forum (665 Views)

I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host / Suggest A Free Or Premium Themeforest Wordpress Theme For Music Blog / Any Forum Name Like Nairaland In South Africa And Ghana? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggest A Forum Name For My New Forum by emmy4lov(m): 7:35am On Jan 25, 2016
Good day nairalanders, I have been cracking my head for a name for my new forum and I haven't still been able to come up with a nice one 1...

my suggestions : greenhome. com
naija minds. com
naijaviews. com

pls drop suggestions for me ..
Re: Suggest A Forum Name For My New Forum by CPriest: 7:54am On Jan 25, 2016
emmy4lov:
Good day nairalanders, I have been cracking my head for a name for my new forum and I haven't still been able to come up with a nice one 1...

naija minds. com
naijaviews. com

It is good you are conscious of the need for a great name. Most people don't take note of this. What is the objective of the forum? For support? for assistance? Answers?

Is it a general forum? Is it a family, tech, food etc? What niche is it?

Without that you can as well call it qwertyful.com smiley. But that is even a nice name.
Re: Suggest A Forum Name For My New Forum by onatisi(m): 8:01am On Jan 25, 2016
emmy4lov:

naija minds. com
naijaviews. com

lets have an idea of what type of forum toubarw building and what your objectives are.

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Forum Name For My New Forum by emmy4lov(m): 9:29am On Jan 25, 2016
CPriest:

It is good you are conscious of the need for a great name. Most people don't take note of this. What is the objective of the forum? For support? for assistance? Answers?

Is it a general forum? Is it a family, tech, food etc? What niche is it?

Without that you can as well call it qwertyful.com smiley. But that is even a nice name.
thanks ..

It a general direction forum where ppl can share view on issues ranging for politics to entertain, sports, business and job vacancies ...
Re: Suggest A Forum Name For My New Forum by onatisi(m): 9:55am On Jan 25, 2016
emmy4lov:
thanks ..

It a general direction forum where ppl can share view on issues ranging for politics to entertain, sports, business and job vacancies ...
this is the problem with Nigerians ,everybody looks one way and noone wants or think to be different.

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Forum Name For My New Forum by CPriest: 10:19am On Jan 25, 2016
emmy4lov:
thanks ..

flowinggist - but this has consecutively repeated letters
alagist - A la Gist
greenmonsters - Green Monsters

You can play around with those. If you want names with Naija, you need to be very creative as there are lots of Naija named sites out there.

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Forum Name For My New Forum by emmy4lov(m): 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
onatisi:
this is the problem with Nigerians ,everybody looks one way and noone wants or think to be different.
True talk .. so what's ur opinion ... i love technology forum .. but I'm not to sure about the traffic and to get post might be a little bit hard ...
Re: Suggest A Forum Name For My New Forum by onatisi(m): 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
emmy4lov:
True talk .. so what's ur opinion ... i love technology forum .. but I'm not to sure about the traffic and to get post might be a little bit hard ...
Then focus on it. The difference drives the traffic. You can start a technology forum that will bring ppl with problems and those who can help them. Your forum will become a sort of meeting place for sellers,buyers and problem solving. We have 170million ppl,try and target a 100k hits or visitors a day

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Forum Name For My New Forum by Rosemary216(f): 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2016
Thinking..............
Re: Suggest A Forum Name For My New Forum by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
@op,(though my reply below is off topic).
i will advice u nt to create a general forum cos it is competitive and it can leads to frustration(as d admin),just create a unique forum around a niche topic u have knowledge, and passionate about,dis will get u a targeted traffic,and u will be a problem solver in ur forum.
note:try to create unique/genuine contents,be consistent,and also set goals 4 ur forum,goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

Blog Of The Week : Seasoned Life Journal / Amazon Help / Pls Wordpress Guru Should Help Me O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.