Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,367 members, 7,853,648 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:49 PM

Blog Of The Week : Seasoned Life Journal - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blog Of The Week : Seasoned Life Journal (666 Views)

This Blog Of Mine Is For SALE Make An Offer / Pearstep Community : Introducing Blog Of The Month / A Blog Of 100K Pageviews And 25K Unique Visitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blog Of The Week : Seasoned Life Journal by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:16am On Apr 27, 2016
Seasoned Life Journal is the 6th blog to be featured as the Blog of the Week on Ogbongeblog.

The blog is a personal development/Inspirational blog that is focused on Intentional living, personal leadership and fulfillment.

Abraham Ologundudu is the founder of Seasoned Life Journal.

Other blogs that have been featured include :

Arsenal NewsPaper,
Maverick Excel Blog,
Naija Single Girl Blog,
Trend Living Blog and
Dobby's Signature.

Feel free to recommend interesting blogs that I can feature as "Blog of the Week" on Ogbongeblog.

http://www.ogbongeblog.com/2016/04/seasoned-life-journal-blog.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blog Of The Week : Seasoned Life Journal by Olajhidey22(m): 10:22am On Apr 27, 2016
Nice one Boss!

Please consider mine.. www.bussydave.com.ng

Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Blog Of The Week : Seasoned Life Journal by SlimHan(f): 11:11am On Apr 27, 2016
Am just developing my blog but you can help in promoting it sire. www.farjetbest. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Start Making Money With Beta Host Limited Reseller Hosting Plan! / A Call To All For Help (webmasters And People With Ideas). / For Real Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.