Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee (62344 Views)

Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee 2018 Test Invite / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by setemi224: 7:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
pls kindly help me wit Dragnet past questions too...setemi224@gmail.com.. Thanks 4 ur anticipated response

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by kudus007(m): 9:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
Mosunmadez:
please, anyone with d past questions shld send to mustaphazeezat@gmail.com.... God bless u
pls share the past question with me. kudusade@gmail.com thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by thecrane(m): 11:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
setemi224:
pls kindly help me wit Dragnet past questions too...setemi224@gmail.com.. Thanks 4 ur anticipated response

Forwarded. Cheers. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by thecrane(m): 11:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
kudus007:

pls share the past question with me. kudusade@gmail.com thanks

There is mail for you. Cheers! grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by ayusco85(m): 11:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
thecrane:

Bros pls help a brother, kindly forward for me too
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by RilAzure: 11:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
thecrane:

Please help me with the past questions. baseerah05@gmail.com. Thanx.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by markovnikov(m): 11:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
thecrane:

Bro, please help me with d dragnet past questions too..thanks
olamideoduneye@gmail.com is d mail
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by mahp: 1:48am On Mar 16, 2016
Pls inbox me dragnet past question for NSE. Is it gonna be gmat or shl styled for the numericals pls anyone with experience should please share what we wud expect. Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by Elhomoj(m): 6:15am On Mar 16, 2016
Pls, I'm also in dire need of dragnet past questions (gmat and shl formats). Kind-hearted people should send them to omojuyigbeoseun@gmail.com. God bless.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by kristchinbot116: 7:30am On Mar 16, 2016
pls share / forward to me to luda4life2008@yahoo.co.uk. thanks in advance
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by kristchinbot116: 7:31am On Mar 16, 2016
thecrane:

bro, pls help a brother here , luda4life2008@yahoo.co.uk
God bless you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by jiboluseun(m): 8:30am On Mar 16, 2016
Mchuks27:
I got invited too, but I cant come 2lagos, please it is possible to change one's test location maybe to PH

Try your best to be there oooo!! Not really sure about date rescheduling, but you can reschedule the time.

I sat for the most recent KPMG test in February, the only unsure thing is that I used calculator in my dragnet outsourced test for KPMG, and NSE does not want calculators brought in.

The questions were the normal numerical and verbal reasoning in GMAT, together with some critical reasoning questions.

This site is very important. www.indiabix.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by favneny1: 10:05am On Mar 16, 2016
Please All!!! This question is for the people who have Written or knows someone who has written the Nse test before..please I'm in this Arguement with a Friend that if Nse won't allow calculator then the quantitative won't be Graphical Questions because of the Ambiguity of Graph or else the will have to provide us with calculators like PWC..pls I need quick answers to this, the Exam is fast approaching and we all need to know the line of questions to read for. Thanks for your responses..cheers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by favneny1: 10:06am On Mar 16, 2016
Please All!!! This question is for the people who have Written or knows someone who has written the Nse test before..please I'm in this Arguement with a Friend that if Nse won't allow calculator then the quantitative won't be Graphical Questions because of the Ambiguity of Graph or else the will have to provide us with calculators like PWC..pls I need quick answers to this, the Exam is fast approaching and we all need to know the line of questions to read for. Thanks for your responses.cheers
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by favneny1: 10:07am On Mar 16, 2016
Please All!!! This question is for the people who have Written or knows someone who has written the Nse test before..please I'm in this Arguement with a Friend that if Nse won't allow calculator then the quantitative won't be Graphical Questions because of the Ambiguity of Graph or else the will have to provide us with calculators like PWC..pls I need quick answers to this, the Exam is fast approaching and we all need to know the line of questions to read for. Thanks for your responses..cheers
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by kudus007(m): 10:35am On Mar 16, 2016
thecrane:

thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by ayusco85(m): 11:42am On Mar 16, 2016
kudus007:

thanks

kudus na ur guy ayuba. abeg share am with me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by WetSmoke: 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
Pls someone assist me with dragnet past questions. Patofiks3@yahoo.com thanks you all.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by finamaris(f): 3:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
pls forward the past question to vivianduru03@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by finamaris(f): 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
pls forward to vivianduru03@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by DrPhilABd: 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
For those in the Portharcourt centre, I learnt today that due to the saturday election, Thursday & Friday is declared public holiday,
Hope it won't affect the test?
Wish y'all the best.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by Abisinuolaorex(f): 7:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
thecrane:

Kindly check your mail.
plz kindly forward to oyinkansolaoresegun@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by Elhomoj(m): 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
A very big 'thank you' goes to those that sent the materials. God bless.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by Elhomoj(m): 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
The Crane, thank you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by June24th: 8:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
thecrane:

Thecrane, if u've got d past questions pls help a friend.. Send to rufuschichi002@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by Samchuky(m): 9:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
Elhomoj:
A very big 'thank you' goes to those that sent the materials. God bless.
Thanks bro
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by bwaley(m): 9:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
Pls Help a brother adebayoolawale21@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by chinnyezechi(f): 10:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
Pls i also got the invite,am in ph here,chinnyezechi@gmail.com ,pls i need dragnet past question pls.our exam is Friday. 18th march
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by FemyDeby: 7:27am On Mar 17, 2016
Elhomoj:
Pls, I'm also in dire need of dragnet past questions (gmat and shl formats). Kind-hearted people should send them to omojuyigbeoseun@gmail.com. God bless.

Please, check your mail(i requested for past questions)
Thanks in advance
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by AMZYMAYO(m): 7:36am On Mar 17, 2016
Anybody traveling from Ibadan for the test on Saturday? Let's met please
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 17, 2016
Pls send to
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by ebenreloaded: 8:09am On Mar 17, 2016
i hit on this this thread very late bt not too late....my exam is 19th saturday...plzz those with d past questions suld plzz help forward it....ebenreloaded@yahoo.com or obazinuebenezer@gmail.com plz if u v bn helped....help others too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam / Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai / 2015 Nestoil Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.