Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee (62334 Views)

Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee 2018 Test Invite / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by favneny1: 11:23pm On Mar 10, 2016
Plsssssssssssssssssss what kind of questions do they ask in the abstract reasoning? And I'm also in dire need of past questions missfavour001@gmail.com thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by favneny1: 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
Plsssssssssssss what kind of questions do they ask in the Abstract? And I'm also in dire need of the past questions missfavour001@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by favneny1: 11:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
Plsssssssssssss what kind of questions do they ask in the Abstract reasoning? And I'm also in dire need of the past questions missfavour001@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by Abisinuolaorex(f): 3:08am On Mar 11, 2016
God's intervention oh!!!! I got an invite
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by sontoly: 3:58am On Mar 11, 2016
flamxy682:
Visit this site to download d questions for FREE www.quickjobng.com/resources/

thanks you very much for the Link.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by sontoly: 3:58am On Mar 11, 2016
flamxy682:
Visit this site to download d questions for FREE www.quickjobng.com/resources/

thank you very much for the Link.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by sontoly: 4:26am On Mar 11, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by watzz: 7:49am On Mar 11, 2016
I also got the invite... I just pray my boss gives me a day off... congratulations to everyone who got the invites, and a BIG THANK YOU to those making the past questions available.. God bless you all.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by Mchuks27(m): 7:49am On Mar 11, 2016
I got invited too, but I cant come 2lagos, please it is possible to change one's test location maybe to PH
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by Mchuks27(m): 8:01am On Mar 11, 2016
Mchuks27:
I got invited too, but I cant come 2lagos, please it is possible to change one's test location maybe to PH
Make una no worry, I have changed the venue to PH
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by dykkah: 9:00am On Mar 11, 2016
Pls anyone with the past questions and materials, pls kindly forward to clarahdike@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 11, 2016
Abeg those writing in PH, the test date of 19th March is the same day as the Rivers election oh. Me I no fit dey waka around town on election day for this state oh. If there's anyone else who is concerned about this, i suggest we mail dragnet. I've sent a mail already

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by titosure(m): 9:17am On Mar 11, 2016
Pls anybody wit pass question shld send to me, i ll eily appreciate. Tnx oyelolatolu@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by GenoMI: 9:47am On Mar 11, 2016
Hello guys,

Sorry to hear about those who got the regret mails - just keep trying and something will hopefully come through soon.

For those going on to write the test, and hopefully get invited for the next stage, I interviewed the Head of HR at the NSE (Pai Gamde) last week, and she shared a LOT of information and insights regarding why candidates don't succeed at the interview process. It's an audio interview and you can listen to it on my website - you will get some 'expo' from it grin

http://skillsonthehouse.com/interview-with-the-head-of-hr-at-the-nigerian-stock-exchange/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by Victosin09(f): 10:37am On Mar 11, 2016
watzz:
I also got the invite... I just pray my boss gives me a day off... congratulations to everyone who got the invites, and a BIG THANK YOU to those making the past questions available.. God bless you all.
Hello Watzz please send a copy of the past questions to victosin09@gmail.com. I'm unable to access the link because of an invalid password. Thankyou.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by Shirbrown(f): 11:07am On Mar 11, 2016
[quote author=seanwillsin post=43657058]plz abeg ejoo anyone with NSE past questions shud plz for
ward to ma box nwabuanagbakwu@gmail.com help a broda

I need nse past questions too please send to daintyzippy@yahoo.com
thanks already grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 11, 2016
svenson:
Abeg those writing in PH, the test date of 19th March is the same day as the Rivers election oh. Me I no fit dey waka around town on election day for this state oh. If there's anyone else who is concerned about this, i suggest we mail dragnet. I've sent a mail already

Just got a reply from dragnet for Port Harcourt candidates

Dear Candidate,

Thank you for mailing us.

We are aware about the re-run election.

You are advised to be patient as further instructions will be sent to you soon.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by dioma: 12:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
GenoMI:
Hello guys,

Sorry to hear about those who got the regret mails - just keep trying and something will hopefully come through soon.

For those going on to write the test, and hopefully get invited for the next stage, I interviewed the Head of HR at the NSE (Pai Gamde) last week, and she shared a LOT of information and insights regarding why candidates don't succeed at the interview process. It's an audio interview and you can listen to it on my website - you will get some 'expo' from it grin

http://skillsonthehouse.com/interview-with-the-head-of-hr-at-the-nigerian-stock-exchange/

This is very interesting and informative. Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by ayusco85(m): 2:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
GenoMI:
Hello guys,

Pls hw can I download it?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by ayusco85(m): 2:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
dioma:

This is very interesting and informative. Thanks for sharing
Hw did u download it? I didn't see d place to download
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by teey14(f): 2:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
Pls help me am in need of dragnet past questions for NSE my email is abiodunesther14@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by DrPhilABd: 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
ifeoma92:
I stay in Benin, is there anyway we can chat on whatsapp? I'll email you my number ess145
I got an invite too, PH centre, 19th march, based in Benin also. philjossy@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by dioma: 3:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
ayusco85:

Hw did u download it? I didn't see d place to download

I ddnt download it! I clicked on the link and waited a while for it to load then I listened to it online.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
Test in PH and Abuja now holds on the 18 th.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by Keemy88(m): 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
Test re-scheduled to hold on Friday 18th in PH and ABUJA. Lagos hold on Sat, 19th Friday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by Viruses: 5:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
GenoMI:
Hello guys,

This was very insightful, I learnt alot from it
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by Stevostical(m): 5:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
I bet there's no PH center as NSE has sent me close to 3 messages today though my test center is Lagos on the 19th by 10am, anybody with same time should quote me let's discuss am going from ikotun area, by the way anybody with practice questions should pls forward to this email
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by gloria94(f): 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
Mine is the same. 19th, march by 10pm

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by gloria94(f): 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
Going from ikorodu
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by omobaby101(f): 6:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
Excellergroup:
Test Invite just rolled in. Check your mail everyone. Thank you Lord
From pwc to nse.....I sight u bro
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by omobaby101(f): 6:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
gloria94:
Going from ikorodu
Me2
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee by Stevostical(m): 6:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
omobaby101:

From pwc to nse.....I sight u bro
I sight you too, including Panacea, Excellergroup and others, na everywhere I go una dey follow me ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam / Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai / 2015 Nestoil Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.