Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Please! Help With Rashes On My Face Caused By Drug Reaction - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please! Help With Rashes On My Face Caused By Drug Reaction (703 Views)

How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! / What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? / Help! My New Insecticide Treated Net Is Burning My Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please! Help With Rashes On My Face Caused By Drug Reaction by winzy(m): 8:48am On Jan 25, 2016
Good morning! I took diclofenac and after hours, I took orijin, it reacted dunno if it's cuz of the alcohol or am totally allergic to it... But the case here is that am having rashes all over my body especially on my face, it's really bad! I need help or suggestions or drugs to take to stop it as I have presentation tomorrow, plsss s.... Thank you in advance
Re: Please! Help With Rashes On My Face Caused By Drug Reaction by infonirt: 1:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
winzy:
Good morning! I took diclofenac and after hours, I took orijin, it reacted dunno if it's cuz of the alcohol or am totally allergic to it... But the case here is that am having rashes all over my body especially on my face, it's really bad! I need help or suggestions or drugs to take to stop it as I have presentation tomorrow, plsss s.... Thank you in advance

My Advice is to DETOXIFY your body to remove all the effects of the Drug. Then drink Chlorophyll Liquid. It would work. It has helped a friend of mine with similar situation. Call or Whatsapp 08026368206, let's discuss how u cam get it.

Re: Please! Help With Rashes On My Face Caused By Drug Reaction by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
get black seeds oil. works superbly. you can google it online also. 08181773750. cost 2,000 only

(1) (Reply)

A Harvard Psychiatrist Says 3 Things Are The Secret To Real Happiness / Woman Leaves Her Tampon In For 9 Days, Was Rushed Into Hospital For Toxic Shock / 14 Tips To Prevent Asthma Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.