Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,797 members, 7,851,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:29 AM

Wonder Why Some Songs Fit In Without A Flaw. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wonder Why Some Songs Fit In Without A Flaw. (334 Views)

Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) / What Makes Some Songs Blow And Others Do Not / Hello.. Beginners For Acoustic Guitar Struggling With Some Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wonder Why Some Songs Fit In Without A Flaw. by Smarvin(m): 9:32am On Jan 25, 2016
Dear Mr 2 Kay & the Jonsers. Good song you put up there in "Who No like Better Thing"

The song is a mixed up which gives relevance to wealth from both the corrupt political and the honest business class.

For your info, Nigeria is trying to make political office less attractive by sensitizing the system so we cannot think that when you are there, you must be stinkingly RICH.

My advice is, as we are improving our system, try and also find new ways to go with the trend by discouraging corruption in order to fit in so perfectly in the society without any flaw.

I don't kno what this guy is trying to preach! He said some good things inside his song but what I culled out is this argument.

I don't wanna feel that I am the only one thinking in that direction. That... 'CHANJI' has reprogrammed my brain too... Coz I'm lovin' nit!

http://tooxclusive.com/downloadmp3/mr-2kay-the-jonsers-who-no-like-better-thing/

Cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Gisttv.net Klever Jay – “koko Dima” Ft. Orange Family / Music: Yung L – Free Sauce Via Funmitrends / Introducing Thegbedu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.