Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) (12603 Views)

Kiss Daniel – No Do (Video) / Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do? Mp3 Download / VIDEO: Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) by JamieBlog(m): 4:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
Rocktown Kings Corner presents Frank Edwards in his newest worship number titled Wetin You No Fit Do? (What Can’t You Do?). A heartfelt testimony of God’s Omnipotence.

The self-produced song helps brings us closer to the reality of the Love of Jesus and also serves as a message of hope to those in need of divine intervention.

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/watch-frank-edwards-wetin-you-no-fit-do.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka0AtKMrPkQ

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) by CaptainGOOD: 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
This guy is talent3d like crazy

15 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) by veekid(m): 5:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
Good stuff good stuff

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) by warlord24(m): 5:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
Want to Learn How you can advertise on facebook for FREE? I mean facebook ads.. get the ful one on one training for #10,000 plus materials... use the number below to add me on whatzapp..
Re: Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) by oshe11: 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
I like dis guy ehn.......

His songs lift my spirit

13 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) by warlord24(m): 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
i love hs misic

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) by adegoody(m): 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
My mentor. More grace Sir!

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) by realestniggah: 5:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nothing wey papa God no fit do

4 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) by ogilivictor: 5:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
My guyest guy.... Love ur song even without beat....

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) by dumie(f): 5:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
Franklin continue flourishing kiss

8 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) by realestniggah: 5:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
warlord24:
Want to Learn How you can advertise on facebook for FREE?
I mean facebook ads..
get the ful one on one training for #10,000 plus materials...
use the number below to add me on whatzapp..

Please come up with a better scam

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nice but no money dey make man tire for some things sweet like Christianity
Re: Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) by kpaofame: 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
nice one

Have not heard from Asu Ekiye of late...He was arguably the first gospel musician to be a commercial success
Re: Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) by AfonjaBoston: 6:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nice.

I hope the he is being rewarded financially for all these songs the church releases for him
Re: Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) by Dbrainiac1(m): 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ooops
I gas download first before I comment

Re: Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) by oyoofong(m): 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
Richboy!

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) by elidi(m): 6:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
one of the many stars of the Believers LoveWorld Nation

9 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) by donnie(m): 6:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
My brother
#IrepBLW

5 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) by donnie(m): 6:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
Wow I'm hearing that Sophia's testimony for the first time. O Jehovah be praised!!

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) by HopeAlive14(m): 6:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
With God, nothing is impossible!

He Who parted the red sea is well able to do exceedingly, abundantly and above that which you can ever ask or imagine!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) by kingzjay(m): 6:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
Amazing indeed.... God deserves our worship

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) by rectitude(m): 6:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
Awesomely talented, God's got generals.
Re: Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) by ade285(m): 7:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
My favourite gospel artiste!
Re: Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) by youngwarlocks: 7:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
listened to mma mma today...... it lifted my spirit
Re: Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) by wink2015(m): 7:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
I think Oghene do! do! do! that christian song with Urhobo lyrics or words made Frank Edward a celebrity in the Niger delta region.

Frank Edward music is growing and he has equally don colabo with American gospel singer, Don Moen

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) by chrislilfee(m): 7:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
first appeared on my signature below....check
Re: Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) by smoooty11: 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
Amazing, amazing, frank edwards, you are just 2 much i love all his songs but nothing beats Oghene do.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) by gbegemaster(m): 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
God bless you frank

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) by oluwatymylehyn(m): 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
I have always admired all his songs. More anointing to you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
kpaofame:
nice one

Have not heard from Asu Ekiye of late...He was arguably the first gospel musician to be a commercial success
smmie okposo and kefee nko
Re: Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) by Lilimax(f): 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
Another beautiful song from Frank smiley A blessed MOG....Truly nothing wey Baba God no fit do! BTW, abeg, I'm eagerly waiting for Frank's wedding bell to ring wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Letter To Upcoming Nigerian Musicians – 8 Things You Need To Know To Make It / MayD Launches 'Confam Entertainment' Record Label / Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.