Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,214 members, 7,867,526 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:47 PM

419 Emails What's Your Experience? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 419 Emails What's Your Experience? (661 Views)

Auction Cars... Beware Of 419 Pls. Am The Only Adekunle Johnson Stanley / Share Your Experience On Nigerian used Cars You Have Bought From Nairaland. / Autoreg: 419 Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

419 Emails What's Your Experience? by MrKelly: 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2009
I spent the last 30 munities reviewing my posts and trying to remove my email accounts and even phone number in my previous posts and profile because of series of scam mails that are clogging my mailbox. Some pretend to be rich widow whose husband left them with wealth they want to share with someone they’ve not seen, others pretend to they are girls searching for love. Some will send a fake mail from interswitch requesting for your pin number and account update.  I usually hit the delete button each time I come across such silly mails but theses guys don’t just give up.

I will like you to share your experience with these guys in this thread; if possible, paste their mail here to expose them and prevent others nairalanders from falling victims to these fraudsters.

Thanks,
Re: 419 Emails What's Your Experience? by kablooee: 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2009
We all get such emails, I don't think they are from nairlanders as you claim. i have been getting mails from scammer even before becoming a member of Nairaland.
Re: 419 Emails What's Your Experience? by emeshot: 9:11am On Jun 27, 2009
me,i don tyre to delete scam mails.these guys are very annoying the disturb at all times.
Re: 419 Emails What's Your Experience? by Nicols(m): 8:55am On Jun 29, 2009
A lady my brother met online promised to bring him to states, she said her mum works in UN and she wants him to organise about 6 of his friends and contribute 150k each for a UN sponsored trip to US for a youth seminar. He processed an international passport and was finding it difficult to get his friends interested. when he came for me for the money, I was able to convince him that this is a scam. The fake lady stopped communicating with him when he told her (him) that he is finding it difficult raising the cash. If an offer is too good to be true, you need to have a rethink.

(1) (Reply)

Spare Parts For Honda Accord 2000 Model / Gsm/gps Car Tracking. (on Your Own) / New Armored Vehicle Inventory.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.