Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Lai Mohammed Meets With Tiwa Savage, DonJazzy, MI, KSA And Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Meets With Tiwa Savage, DonJazzy, MI, KSA And Others (28847 Views)

Amina Mohammed Meets Chibok Girls (Photos) / Amina Mohammed Meets Her Name Sake Who Is A Minister In Kenya / Lai Mohammed Meets With Bloggers In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Tiwa Savage, DonJazzy, MI, KSA And Others by dampraise(m): 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2016
mars123:
M.I sef, as a 'chairman' you don't shake a man like that just because he is a Nigerian minister nah, at least not on camera...Only in Nigeria will you see artiste acting in negation to rtheir brand.
respect
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Tiwa Savage, DonJazzy, MI, KSA And Others by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
But wait o. I thought they said Yemi Alade has taken the crown from Tiwa. Why she no dey the meet and greet na? Just thinking out loud sha
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Tiwa Savage, DonJazzy, MI, KSA And Others by nickydof(m): 12:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
Another Avenue to share money to people who already have enough! Lai, kontinu!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Tiwa Savage, DonJazzy, MI, KSA And Others by anonimi: 12:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
kayroy5:
I love my minister

Me sef I love him.
He is doing a great job of DIVERTING our attention away from the looting and rot going on with their federal administration.
Luckily for him and his boss, they have 200 million mumus as fellow citizens who don't care and will readily dance away their sorrows until reality hits them again embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3041343_resize_jpeg_jpeg384963ae8ea3da4721c0ff0a90d0291d

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Tiwa Savage, DonJazzy, MI, KSA And Others by Revolva(m): 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
Umm na wa o una don see how donjazzy take. Big pass olamide
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Tiwa Savage, DonJazzy, MI, KSA And Others by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
WARRISDIS?
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Tiwa Savage, DonJazzy, MI, KSA And Others by sleekyonyx(f): 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
See M.i haircut..... e be like Nepa take lite so the barber tell am to come bk later grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Tiwa Savage, DonJazzy, MI, KSA And Others by Yhinkss(m): 12:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
You have been weeping for the last 7 months e no dey dry. Na so the weep go last eight years o. You will soon weep blood.
Did you weep when Jona was busy meeting oloshos and same people alike as a president. Just a minister not even a president in order to challenge them as an information minister and orientation minister to orientate them as a stakeholder in for public order cos they can influence better way of doing things.
You said u are crying. If you need bucket for your weep don't hesitate
kennyman2000:
Hmmmm.. Another huge amount is about to be wasted again. What concern the artist with the change begin with me advert? Cant lai mohammed do the advertise himself abi no be advert of the change begin they wan do. No be person be ben bruce wey do advert himself.. Chai! I weep for my dear country!

The rich keep getting richer and the poor keep getting poorer. Its well sha.

check my signature for ur customised wristband.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Tiwa Savage, DonJazzy, MI, KSA And Others by MrJoshBaba(m): 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2016
mars123:
M.I sef, as a 'chairman' you don't shake a man like that just because he is a Nigerian minister nah, at least not on camera...Only in Nigeria will you see artiste acting in negation to their brand.
Nigerians still have values amidst civilization bro.
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Tiwa Savage, DonJazzy, MI, KSA And Others by totorimi: 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
I have been trying to find out the meaning of Lai in Yoruba language but all I hear is that it is a short form of a longer name.
I can just imagine the alias the dude will be called in school such as ' hey lie come here or hello lie how u doing
or maybe his babe then would say I love you liar.

Just makes me wonder what sort of name is that lair lieing Lai. LLL for short.
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Tiwa Savage, DonJazzy, MI, KSA And Others by hab1612(m): 1:07pm On Jan 25, 2016
anonimi:
And voila our:

- economic woes
- Boko Haram terrorism
- REVERSE fuel subsidy paid by citizens to the government
- RETRENCHMENT of workers

are all fixed by this paparazzi PROPAGANDA venture.
Not so

Negative ELEMENTS will surely EXIST. shocked
Kontinue... grin shocked tongue undecided
WE HAVE FAITH IN PMB.
Haters go n sleep
wake up after 4 years
it's APC now

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3236486_buharidefeatsbokoharam4_jpeg3b14d0e7f2d2c32d3b117b1eb1fc793c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3317460_3095323fbimg1447784631943jpeg0d6fe0821b4b9d3c854613847a8ddc94_jpeg2c09f55ae35047b47c6d2e4c9b2e6495

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Tiwa Savage, DonJazzy, MI, KSA And Others by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lol, what silly Tecno abi na Infinix camera was used in taking those shots? smh, some of those pics should have never been uploaded, embarrassing to say the least.
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Tiwa Savage, DonJazzy, MI, KSA And Others by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
IT'S A LIE!
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Tiwa Savage, DonJazzy, MI, KSA And Others by klasys(m): 1:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
This is nice
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Tiwa Savage, DonJazzy, MI, KSA And Others by suralab: 1:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lai is working assiduously to make sure every one is carried along. The entertainment industry is one of the most productive industry today in Nigeria and one to reckon with when it comes to development issue. God bless Lai Muhammed
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Tiwa Savage, DonJazzy, MI, KSA And Others by ilemobayo40: 1:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
totorimi:
I have been trying to find out the meaning of Lai in Yoruba language but all I hear is that it is a short form of a longer name.
I can just imagine the alias the dude will be called in school such as ' hey lie come here or hello lie how u doing

olayiwola or laiwola that is the full pronunciation.
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Tiwa Savage, DonJazzy, MI, KSA And Others by totorimi: 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2016
ilemobayo40:

olayiwola or laiwola that is the full pronunciation.

Doesn't the full name carry much more meaning than this Lai of a name, kind of speaks volume of the thought processes of the man himself, I mean if his parents thought out a good name like Laiwola and at this age and time he ought to be impacting the youths he chose to be identified as Lai as to lie that's rather unfortunate. He had better learn from FFK and start answering the correct thing before hr creates problem for innocent children in school who will have yo face the ridiculing of a lai minister. it
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Tiwa Savage, DonJazzy, MI, KSA And Others by akinsbaba2015: 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2016
Ranks007:
Well, for lai mohammend I see him less of a man I hold in high esteem not for anything else but for cancerous statement he makes without having iota of conscience of what people may think about....him...personality shattered on the fair vanity of politics.
. Alhaji Lai Mohammed is committed to a much better Nigeria, for 5days at a stretch he met with several influencers in the media-editors, columnists, OAPs. He even invited critics of the President and the message was clear. Let's all seek to build a NEW NIGERIA devoid of corruption. If you are still dwelling on his role as the opposition spokesman then you will live in the past for the foreseeable future. The CHANGE truly begins with you and I and most importantly the culture that throws up the worst amongst us into elective and appointive positions. God bless Nigeria
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Tiwa Savage, DonJazzy, MI, KSA And Others by Kbraims(m): 1:58pm On Jan 25, 2016
MI be like AM A GOOD BOY SIR...
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Tiwa Savage, DonJazzy, MI, KSA And Others by Lessonteacher(f): 2:09pm On Jan 25, 2016
Administration full of frivolities
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Tiwa Savage, DonJazzy, MI, KSA And Others by kingDELE(m): 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
Cholls:
my brothers and sisters nawao........Olamide has been making songs back to back while Don Jazzy has been making money back to back.............(abeg help me finish am)
did he complained to you dat he is not making money Ola also hang out wit top nigerians. (since to you, hanging out wit top nigeria is making money)
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Tiwa Savage, DonJazzy, MI, KSA And Others by kingDELE(m): 2:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
naijadeyhia:
But wait o. I thought they said Yemi Alade has taken the crown from Tiwa. Why she no dey the meet and greet na? Just thinking out loud sha
so because she has taken d crown, she should be everywhere?
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Tiwa Savage, DonJazzy, MI, KSA And Others by Lessonteacher(f): 2:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
Abagworo:

Lai is MI's elder and this is Nigeria not the West. Even Tinubu bowed same way to Buhari once on camera. African culture values respect in greeting elders.
[color=][/color] he's a minister,not a traditional ruler
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Tiwa Savage, DonJazzy, MI, KSA And Others by 989900: 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2016
Sunny Ade don old o.
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Tiwa Savage, DonJazzy, MI, KSA And Others by toyinjimoh(m): 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2016
Nigerians can never be satisfied with any government even if transform Nigeria to USA, especially biafrauds
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Tiwa Savage, DonJazzy, MI, KSA And Others by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
akinsbaba2015:
. Alhaji Lai Mohammed is committed to a much better Nigeria, for 5days at a stretch he met with several influencers in the media-editors, columnists, OAPs. He even invited critics of the President and the message was clear. Let's all seek to build a NEW NIGERIA devoid of corruption. If you are still dwelling on his role as the opposition spokesman then you will live in the past for the foreseeable future. The CHANGE truly begins with you and I and most importantly the culture that throws up the worst amongst us into elective and appointive positions. God bless Nigeria

I am so sorry...to disappoint you...
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Tiwa Savage, DonJazzy, MI, KSA And Others by Sphinx02(m): 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2016
totorimi:

Olayiwola =it means "wealth rolls into wealth".
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Tiwa Savage, DonJazzy, MI, KSA And Others by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
Where was Ebenezer Obey and Kollington Ayinla?
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Tiwa Savage, DonJazzy, MI, KSA And Others by Kruzz(m): 4:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
mars123:
M.I sef, as a 'chairman' you don't shake a man like that just because he is a Nigerian minister nah, at least not on camera...Only in Nigeria will you see artiste acting in negation to their brand.
Being d chairman of a record label doesnt mean that he should not be polite.d minister is older nd has a higher rank than mi, y shud he nt grt im lyk dat.xo dnt talk trash of mi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Was At COZA As Benny Hinn Ministers (Photos) / Dogara Submits Nomination Form At PDP Headquarters (Photos) / Uche Ekwunife Affirmed The Winner Of Anambra Central Senatorial District

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.