Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Lai Mohammed Meets With Tiwa Savage, DonJazzy, MI, KSA And Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Meets With Tiwa Savage, DonJazzy, MI, KSA And Others (28843 Views)

Amina Mohammed Meets Chibok Girls (Photos) / Amina Mohammed Meets Her Name Sake Who Is A Minister In Kenya / Lai Mohammed Meets With Bloggers In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Tiwa Savage, DonJazzy, MI, KSA And Others by Elseductive: 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
mars123:
M.I sef, as a 'chairman' you don't shake a man like that just because he is a Nigerian minister nah, at least not on camera...Only in Nigeria will you see artiste acting in negation to their brand.
Sir, its respect!!! Not because he's chairman he should not respect those whom respect is due to.
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Tiwa Savage, DonJazzy, MI, KSA And Others by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
Some e-rats had been Rictified now is the turn of some entertainers. apc have no intension of giving up propaganda any time soon
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Tiwa Savage, DonJazzy, MI, KSA And Others by Bishops10(m): 11:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
mars123:
M.I sef, as a 'chairman' you don't shake a man like that just because he is a Nigerian minister nah, at least not on camera...Only in Nigeria will you see artiste acting in negation to their brand.
Bro when I saw your comment,I had to scroll up to make sure its M.I you are talking about.
Honestly initially I thought the dude is an upcoming artiste sef
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Tiwa Savage, DonJazzy, MI, KSA And Others by harbeedaymee(f): 11:35pm On Jan 25, 2016
EgunMogaji:
Where was Ebenezer Obey and Kollington Ayinla?
KSA is the king of them all cheesy cheesy
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Tiwa Savage, DonJazzy, MI, KSA And Others by moshyonline: 11:57pm On Jan 25, 2016
I believe this man call Lai is living his dreams to meet this people, wetin concern the musician and information? which kind information hin wan de get from them? can they tell him how many people are jobless, homeless, hungry and starving or people taking drugs that need a rehab, abegi Lai and his kalokalo family to forget all this yeye politics wey dem de play.. Great Nigerians stand up for your right.
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Tiwa Savage, DonJazzy, MI, KSA And Others by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 26, 2016
harbeedaymee:

KSA is the king of them all cheesy cheesy

Maybe to the indomie generation sad
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Tiwa Savage, DonJazzy, MI, KSA And Others by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 26, 2016
moshyonline:
I believe this man call Lai is living his dreams to meet this people, wetin concern the musician and information? which kind information hin wan de get from them? can they tell him how many people are jobless, homeless, hungry and starving or people taking drugs that need a rehab, abegi Lai and his kalokalo family to forget all this yeye politics wey dem de play.. Great Nigerians stand up for your right.

For as long as I have been born a Nigerian, our traditional music makers have always passed on messages in their music.

Eto Igbeyawo
War Against Indiscipline
Challenge Cups of various years
Owo Tuntun

I understand that the new generations are too busy singing "I Go Chop Your Money", "Won Fe Bami Na Owo, Emi Omo Baba Olowo", "Gbagbe Oshi", etc with no knowledge value.
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Tiwa Savage, DonJazzy, MI, KSA And Others by richeso: 2:52am On Jan 26, 2016
Dauraking:
Dear Nairalander, have you blamed GEJ today?

guy u don let me go spoil my laptop with water now. i don laugh trowey water for my laptop

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Tiwa Savage, DonJazzy, MI, KSA And Others by kolexepana: 3:43am On Jan 26, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
Lol, what silly Tecno abi na Infinix camera was used in taking those shots? smh, some of those pics should have never been uploaded, embarrassing to say the least.
Oga go to phone section and rant, don't comman bother us here
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Tiwa Savage, DonJazzy, MI, KSA And Others by justmenoni: 9:48am On Jan 26, 2016
Egbon if you want the invitation come and take it oooo

quote author=Cholls post=42305254]my brothers and sisters nawao........Olamide has been making songs back to back while Don Jazzy has been making money back to back.............(abeg help me finish am)[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria / Dogara Submits Nomination Form At PDP Headquarters (Photos) / The Exhibits Police Are Using Against Deji Adeyanju & Others – PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.