Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Honourable S M Eyiboh For President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Honourable S M Eyiboh For President (2272 Views)

Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters / Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honourable S M Eyiboh For President by fegflu: 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2009
Hi,

Has anybody considered honourable s.m Eyiboh for President. The guy talks well and is very intelligent. u can see this in many interviews with him. He has good understanding of the issues in nigeria. And knows how to narrate how he feels about it to his audience that to me is sometimes briliant and is wat is expected from our leaders. The guy talks like OBAMA.

Re: Honourable S M Eyiboh For President by Omolulu(m): 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2009
i'm also knowledgeable about the state of Nigerian affairs, so also are the market women and militants, we can also consider ourselves for president
Re: Honourable S M Eyiboh For President by fegflu: 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2009
Omolulu, have u ever watched his interviews?
Re: Honourable S M Eyiboh For President by MrCrackles(m): 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2009
Who the fuc.k is he
Poster, talking well and intelligence doesnt make up the 100% criteria required to successfully rule Nigeria
Think before you post anything on a public forum!
Re: Honourable S M Eyiboh For President by fegflu: 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2009
Mr Crackles,

That is the same Phrase they use for OBAMA wen he first declare is interest in the Presidency, think before u post ur tots
Re: Honourable S M Eyiboh For President by fegflu: 12:29pm On Jun 26, 2009
oops
Re: Honourable S M Eyiboh For President by MrCrackles(m): 12:29pm On Jun 26, 2009
fegflu:

Mr Crackles,
That is the same Phrase they use for OBAMA wen he first declare is interest in the Presidency, think before u post ur tots

I dont give a fuc.k if the same phrase was used for John F Kennedy
The dude who sponsored you to come and shout his name on the internet is not for President, maybe a local government leader! grin
Re: Honourable S M Eyiboh For President by fegflu: 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2009
at least he is better than u in his choice of words. as he doesnt use the four letter F word to address peeople.
Re: Honourable S M Eyiboh For President by Omolulu(m): 12:34pm On Jun 26, 2009
Fegflu
I've heard him speak, He's not bad, but tell me he's good because he has this germaine quality or this extraordinary gift that would lift Nigeria form it's present state, Besides every Nigerian give you a down to earth state of the nation address, so no biggie about his oratory skills
Re: Honourable S M Eyiboh For President by Fhemmmy: 12:53pm On Jun 26, 2009
fegflu:

Hi,

Has anybody considered  honourable s.m Eyiboh   for President. The guy talks well and is very intelligent. u can see this in many interviews with him. He has good understanding of the issues in nigeria. And knows how to narrate how he feels about it to his audience that to me is sometimes briliant and is wat is expected from our leaders. The guy talks like OBAMA.

You mean that is all that is needed to be a president?
Tell us what is honourable about him and please, dont tell me he speaks well, cos some kindergaten are well spoken, and talking of knowledge of nigeria, go and see most students studying govt in high school and you will be surprised, but can he use all he knows to better Nigeria?
There are so many that talks like OBAMA, but aint obama.
Re: Honourable S M Eyiboh For President by mufasaus: 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2009
Provide us a list of what he has done for his community since becoming an honourable or whatnot.
Re: Honourable S M Eyiboh For President by freezy(m): 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2009
Na wa o. What shall we not see? Guy, he is not being considered and will not be considered anytime soon or ever at all. Damn! Aint he a part of the failed generation? To hell with them all!
Re: Honourable S M Eyiboh For President by Fhemmmy: 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2009
Thunder will fire them all.
Re: Honourable S M Eyiboh For President by kshow1(m): 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2009
which constituency does he represents and what are his achievements so far ?
we all too can rule nigeria if a s, ck man presently seats on the throne. angry
Re: Honourable S M Eyiboh For President by ak21(m): 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2009
what a sentimental bullshit!!! That you are witty doesn't make one a good candidate for presidency. we need the likes of Obama yes, but where are they in Nigeria?
Re: Honourable S M Eyiboh For President by Witi(m): 1:34pm On Jun 26, 2009
@ poster. Any honorable that is comfortable to be identified as a Nigerian legislature is not fit to be a councillor in his ward agreed one tree can not make a forest but what makes Eyiboh to be presentable as a presidential candidate if truly we want change in Nigeria. is Eyiboh not a partaker in the looting of public treasury done by the National Assembly under the auspice of Salary, Allowance and benefits? so tell me how he is qualify to contest for president, say he is more intelligent than other rouges AN INTELLIGENT CRIMINAL.
Fegflu carry ya flu commot for here ooo although I don't think is contagious
Re: Honourable S M Eyiboh For President by iniguy(m): 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2009
@fegflu Can u give details of what he has done for his constituency? Oratory skills ain't enough qualification!
Re: Honourable S M Eyiboh For President by Nezan(m): 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2009
Dis forum don bcome campaign ground abi?
Re: Honourable S M Eyiboh For President by nigeriaon(f): 1:52pm On Jun 26, 2009
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

NO TELL ME YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

BECAUSE I REALLY AM YET TO C ANY SENSIBLE REASON JUSTIFYING UR TOPIC,

HE SHOULD CONTEST IF HE CAN
Re: Honourable S M Eyiboh For President by hayo(m): 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2009
How did this topic make Front page?
Next time I will start a topic promoting my Uncle for President. LOL
Re: Honourable S M Eyiboh For President by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2009
I guess this was sponsored.

@poster, there are better ways of going about this. Just not this way!!!
Re: Honourable S M Eyiboh For President by hehhhhenn(m): 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2009
Who be this person sef angry
Re: Honourable S M Eyiboh For President by rafcrown(m): 2:38pm On Jun 26, 2009
How to be a PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA

a Family /Surname. BABANGIDA,SHAGARI,MARWA,YAR ADUA,OBASANJO,AWOLOWO,CIROMA ETC
b God father -the way former president paraded the present president
c MILITARY CONNECTION
d Ill gotten wealth like Abachas son and ex govs.
e Queque . They know who will be the next president
f Other subjective factors rigging ,money politics
Final note. Orator,Well mannered ,Good ,Intelligent Honest -are not among the factors considered.

I am 95% sure that they will not allow him -succesion
Re: Honourable S M Eyiboh For President by joshO: 3:01pm On Jun 26, 2009
Make una softly on the guy na, ! He just dey state he own opinion.

@Poster - Can't say I know this guy, his oratorial ability or what he's achieved as a Rep.

However, even assuming he's as oustanding as Obama oratorically , you must understand it counts for nothing in the Nigerian System. As a matter of fact, these qualities will sooner work against you, than for you.

Always remember this - In Nigeria, Mediocracy thrives!
Re: Honourable S M Eyiboh For President by RedRiver(m): 3:10pm On Jun 26, 2009
we will forever remain nigerians in our words,thoughts and actions. this is a public forum and the poster only gave a piece of his mind about who HE thinks can rule nigeria and all hell is let loose. i bet even if obama or koffi anan etc is put forward we will object. what do we want. we MUST harass both message and messenger. why not lets debate eyibohs strengths and weaknesses or somebody bring forward another name for us to compare. there can be no super person to rule us. i dont know this honorable but why not him
Re: Honourable S M Eyiboh For President by fegflu: 3:15pm On Jun 26, 2009
In any area u want to Judge him. He is far better than every nigerian leader that has ever ocupied Aso Rock till date. Dodan Barracks inclusive.

I dont know why Nigerians like to eat its babies. We criticize both good and bad people. That is why we will ever go forward.
Re: Honourable S M Eyiboh For President by Feelitx(m): 3:22pm On Jun 26, 2009
The Correct Name is Eseme Eyiboh.
Re: Honourable S M Eyiboh For President by fegflu: 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2009
oops
Re: Honourable S M Eyiboh For President by Fhemmmy: 3:41pm On Jun 26, 2009
I think this thread shd be deleted.
Getting attention for some useless dishonourable yeye person.
Re: Honourable S M Eyiboh For President by MUZBO(m): 3:45pm On Jun 26, 2009
@posterguy, I'm disappointed in your thread and that extends to those who said you should mention what he has done for his constituency- were they not allocated funds for that?- so why should we celebrate that!
Anyway, I know what goes up must come down so that makes me intelligent.
I know about Nigeria's issues and I can talk like Obama. All that remains is to join PDP then you'll see my posters. Counting on your support.
Re: Honourable S M Eyiboh For President by fegflu: 3:53pm On Jun 26, 2009
Fhemmmy,

We are engage inconstructive criticism here.
and not kidagarten debate of name assasination.
Calling the Honourable -dishonourable and yeye man is not a good thing the debate was mearnt to promote.
Pls,
Re: Honourable S M Eyiboh For President by Gaminechic: 3:54pm On Jun 26, 2009
Talk Talk then Chop chop

Something more, nothing less

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Describe Obasanjo In One Word / Efcc, Icpc, Ndlea Are ‘white Elephant Agencies’ – Psc ! / Construction Stops At Ibru University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.