Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:37 PM

Lastma - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lastma (98855 Views)

Proffesional Advice Pls: G.L 8 Lastma Officer Or G.L 8 Govt Primary Sch. / LASTMA Interview / What Are The Rankings Of Lastma Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lastma by afox1988: 11:16am On Jan 25, 2016
Good morning to you all....pls any updates about the Lagos state civil service commission job recruitment (LASTMA).

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lastma by Remzoid: 12:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
colations of all online application will start today
Re: Lastma by ishola2012: 12:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
Pls house,I will like to know the exact salary of a Lastma officer GL08 (graduate).and will there be a training for Lastma officers after shortlist of applicants
Re: Lastma by hoebamaa(m): 12:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
afox1988:
Good morning to you all....pls any updates about the
Lagos state civil service commission job recruitment
(LASTMA).
how did u apply
Re: Lastma by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
pls house, lets update ourselves with the latest info abt d shortlist and invitation for interview on this thread

1 Like

Re: Lastma by emmysoftyou: 1:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
Remzoid:
colations of all online application will start today
re they recruiting ? If yes. Drop the site..
Re: Lastma by nenyec(f): 1:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
The website pls
Re: Lastma by goshen26: 1:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
It closed on Friday, 22nd
Re: Lastma by hajjisemiu: 2:09pm On Jan 25, 2016
I'll also like to get the latest news about this recruitment
Re: Lastma by babyfaceafrica: 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2016
I also applied online..for those asking about the recruitment,it has closed on friday.please who has done thos before and I hope they pay well and the recruitment will be transparent....let's be hopeful
Re: Lastma by adebayoggt(m): 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
honest info about the recruitment.
application closed!
coalition and sorting ongoing!
if u fill UR details in BLOCK LETTERS you have better chance.!
it's transparent!
those selected will write exam!
after the shortlisted will go for closed- training.! 2month
open training 1 month.
after Field posting 2 weeks rotational !
then deployment to where you will be serving either Field or office depends on luck!

Good luck!

don't ask me how I got the info but accept this from a nairalander 101% authentic.

about the take home pay ,if you are to choose between POOR , FAIR ,GOOD , AND BETTER.
I will say it's just FAIR. and it's presently under review.

1 Like

Re: Lastma by babyfaceafrica: 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
adebayoggt:
application closed!
it's transparent!
open training 1 month.
then deployment to where you will be serving either Field or office depends on luck!

Good luck!

don't ask me how I got the info but accept this from a nairalander 101% authentic.

about the take home pay ,if you are to choose between POOR , FAIR ,GOOD , AND BETTER.
nice one....just some questions....what are the criterias they consider when selection is done..does grade matter,does course matter,age,university attended...e.t.c.....and please you said fair salary,,,is fair 60 to 80?....lastly how is promotion in lagos cicil service?....God bless
Re: Lastma by juwwylove(f): 3:39pm On Jan 25, 2016
Thanks for the info ooooo
Re: Lastma by Carmal90(m): 4:00pm On Jan 25, 2016
adebayoggt:
application closed!
it's transparent!
open training 1 month.

Good luck!

waohhhh, I filled all my details in small letters, and plus are they considering age, grade of results and whatever... pls enlighten me more
Re: Lastma by afox1988: 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2016
who has an idea of when the candidates will be shortlisted and how soon will the training be?@LASTMA...
Re: Lastma by Nobody: 5:24am On Jan 26, 2016
How much is the pay sef for traffic superitendent(hnd)?
Re: Lastma by bollyfolly: 6:41am On Jan 26, 2016
54k take home for Gl 7 though not too sure.
Re: Lastma by afox1988: 6:44am On Jan 26, 2016
who has an idea of when the candidates will be shortlisted and how soon will the training be?@LASTMA...
Re: Lastma by Moneyweborn: 10:33am On Jan 27, 2016
I hope it will be well transparent because Lagos state is full of bringing slot,people that don't even register online will be employed, just passing by thou wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lastma by afox1988: 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
when is lastma likely to conclude the shortlisting and when will the training be?....
Re: Lastma by Heymus(m): 4:32am On Jan 28, 2016
Following. . . . . . . .
Re: Lastma by juwwylove(f): 9:47am On Jan 28, 2016
Pls house let's hear the latest news about the LASTMA stuff ooo
Re: Lastma by afox1988: 10:25am On Jan 28, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]pls what's the latest news about the lastma stuff oooo?
Re: Lastma by afox1988: 8:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
hello everyone....pls what's the latest information about...the LASTMA job recruitment?
Re: Lastma by Carmal90(m): 10:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
I doubt anything will be forthcoming for we that we did not know anybody.. Lagos is Co's mopolitan to the extent if all d politician submit their Candidate nothing will remain again... praying and hoping shaaaa
Re: Lastma by Heymus(m): 11:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
Carmal90:
I doubt anything will be forthcoming for we that we did not know anybody.. Lagos is Co's mopolitan to the extent if all d politician submit their Candidate nothing will remain again... praying and hoping shaaaa
pray and have faith in God. 'cos with him all things are possible
Re: Lastma by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 01, 2016
any latest as regards our applications, do anyone know when the shortlisting s coming up?
Re: Lastma by rildwanullahi(m): 12:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
hoebamaa:
how did u apply
emmysoftyou:
re they recruiting ? If yes. Drop the site..
hajjisemiu:
I'll also like to get the latest news about this recruitment
presently lastma or whatever is closed, but there are other vacancies by Lagos State government just visit jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lastma by kemmary: 12:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
A company in Magodo GRA, Lagos has urgent Marketing vacancies for Industrial Training Students (OND). The pay is 20k. Interested applicants should forward their CVs to recruitingformlng@yahoo.com. Resumption is February 2016. Proximity is not a barrier as successful applicants will be required to work in their Local government of residence.
Re: Lastma by gungab(m): 1:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
i mistakenly applied for two post,pls what are my chances
Re: Lastma by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
thr s no specification to nos of posts u shud apply for, its civil service commission, different positions wud b advertised often, u ll only be selected for one u deem suitable for.
Re: Lastma by kennyland1(m): 10:26am On Feb 02, 2016
Just got an invite nw, anybody else?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) / British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions / List Of Multinational Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.