Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Ngige Hosts VP Osibanjo At His Home In Alor During Father's Burial - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige Hosts VP Osibanjo At His Home In Alor During Father's Burial - Photos (41229 Views)

Ekweremadu's Handshake At Emeka Offor's Father's Burial (photos) / Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial / George Ekpemuopolo Arrives His Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige Hosts VP Osibanjo At His Home In Alor During Father's Burial - Photos by Pwayne2016(m): 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
mifavour:

people sef
from Ogidi,Onitsha

1 Like

Re: Ngige Hosts VP Osibanjo At His Home In Alor During Father's Burial - Photos by Cadamlk: 7:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
Yeah!! I have been to Anambra(Awka Etiti) .When it comes to entertainment I give Anambra people Ten Stars.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Hosts VP Osibanjo At His Home In Alor During Father's Burial - Photos by gallantmoi: 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lemon12:
Welcome to Alor mr Osinbade

Haba, omo Ina

Osinbade how??

The man name is Osinbanjo.

In another news, our Vice president is getting old faster.

@Mbuhari looks more agile than him self.

Abeg Oga VP sir take it easy ooo
Re: Ngige Hosts VP Osibanjo At His Home In Alor During Father's Burial - Photos by chronos: 6:55am On Jan 26, 2016
johnmartus:
grin no extral-ordinary commissioner besides maybe you are still in secondary school

Are you mad or something?? If you don't understand humour then get outta my mentions..even secondary school students know what humour is...
Re: Ngige Hosts VP Osibanjo At His Home In Alor During Father's Burial - Photos by preciousMI1(f): 7:32am On Jan 26, 2016
mifavour:

our village na... sis I see you
I sight you niccur
Re: Ngige Hosts VP Osibanjo At His Home In Alor During Father's Burial - Photos by johnmartus(m): 8:23am On Jan 26, 2016
chronos:

Are you mad or something?? If you don't understand humour then get outta my mentions..even secondary school students know what humour is...
I can see how foolish, senseless you are imagine vice president mere commisioner? and you accusing me that i lack sense of humour
Re: Ngige Hosts VP Osibanjo At His Home In Alor During Father's Burial - Photos by johnmartus(m): 8:24am On Jan 26, 2016
chronos:

I can see how foolish, senseless you are imagine vice president mere commisioner? and you accusing me that i lack sense of humour NITWIT
Re: Ngige Hosts VP Osibanjo At His Home In Alor During Father's Burial - Photos by chronos: 8:54am On Jan 26, 2016
johnmartus:
I can see how foolish, senseless you are imagine vice president mere commisioner? and you accusing me that i lack sense of humour NITWIT

You're a beleaguered cretin.. Where were you when bukola sarki referred to him as "mere commissioner"??...oga don't quote me again
Re: Ngige Hosts VP Osibanjo At His Home In Alor During Father's Burial - Photos by johnmartus(m): 11:31am On Jan 26, 2016
chronos:

You're a beleaguered cretin.. Where were you when bukola sarki referred to him as "mere commissioner"??...oga don't quote me again
your level of thinking is very low compare yourself with saraki dont you know that its a madness?
Re: Ngige Hosts VP Osibanjo At His Home In Alor During Father's Burial - Photos by chronos: 1:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
johnmartus:
your level of thinking is very low compare yourself with saraki dont you know that its a madness?

GTFO...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records / Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead / Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.