Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Man Gives Stolen SUV To Pastor For Prayers For Barren Wife To Conceive (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Gives Stolen SUV To Pastor For Prayers For Barren Wife To Conceive (pic) (38064 Views)

Nurse Arrested After Buying Five-Year-Old Baby N15,000 For Barren Couple. Photo / Car Wash Attendant Steals Customer's SUV To Punish His Employer / Woman Sows A Seed With A Stolen SUV In Church In Lagos & Was Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gives Stolen SUV To Pastor For Prayers For Barren Wife To Conceive (pic) by pretydiva(f): 12:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
Why dem go arrest d pastor ni undecidedwat was his crime

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Stolen SUV To Pastor For Prayers For Barren Wife To Conceive (pic) by weblogo: 12:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
grin grin

Re: Man Gives Stolen SUV To Pastor For Prayers For Barren Wife To Conceive (pic) by Thatitan234(m): 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2016
Toyota Camry for 250,000?? This pastor sef
Re: Man Gives Stolen SUV To Pastor For Prayers For Barren Wife To Conceive (pic) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
This generation is too materialistic
Re: Man Gives Stolen SUV To Pastor For Prayers For Barren Wife To Conceive (pic) by thorpido(m): 12:58pm On Jan 25, 2016
Pastors in this generation.No discerning spirit?
You got yourself in soup.
Re: Man Gives Stolen SUV To Pastor For Prayers For Barren Wife To Conceive (pic) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 25, 2016
This happens in churches every Sunday, why are they making a big deal of this one?
Re: Man Gives Stolen SUV To Pastor For Prayers For Barren Wife To Conceive (pic) by kaziblake(f): 12:58pm On Jan 25, 2016
slytubadth:

I shall ban you again and again and again
I will slap you from here.
Re: Man Gives Stolen SUV To Pastor For Prayers For Barren Wife To Conceive (pic) by redcliff: 1:02pm On Jan 25, 2016
Kreamie:
This is what happens these days...Blindly accepting gifts without asking for the source..

Thats what happens when folks like you type without reading and speak without thinking..

Firstly it was not a gift and secondly do you ask for the sources of gifts given to you? Why then is it a gift?
Re: Man Gives Stolen SUV To Pastor For Prayers For Barren Wife To Conceive (pic) by ariesbull: 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
With all due respect of that pastor was truelly serving God ...he would have had a revelation before this embarrassment

What is wrong with peeps
Re: Man Gives Stolen SUV To Pastor For Prayers For Barren Wife To Conceive (pic) by Kreamie(m): 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2016
Firstly, As you can see, it's a public forum and I'm allowed to type whatever the hell I want, Secondly..Eat Shite sir smiley, Thirdly; Don't youever quote me no more..Have a nice day
redcliff:

Thats what happens when folks like you type without reading and speak without thinking..

Firstly it was not a gift and secondly do you ask for the sources of gifts given to you? Why then is it a gift?

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Stolen SUV To Pastor For Prayers For Barren Wife To Conceive (pic) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
vicboy12:
Why didn't the pastor pray and know that the SUV was a stolen one?
I tire o.
Re: Man Gives Stolen SUV To Pastor For Prayers For Barren Wife To Conceive (pic) by akigbemaru: 1:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
stolen car to a pastor.
Re: Man Gives Stolen SUV To Pastor For Prayers For Barren Wife To Conceive (pic) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
Miriam19:
End time gift...... End time Pastor...... Believe me end time coming soon cry
.......Abeg make I finish this Tuwo wey Mama Aboki give first! Before this End Come !

Re: Man Gives Stolen SUV To Pastor For Prayers For Barren Wife To Conceive (pic) by eleko1: 1:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
cheesy wink sad wink wink TITUS ONUCHEKWA cheesy wink amu Roba fom East Africa sad wink.kwenuuuuuuu! embarassed embarassed angry sad.BOLA SALAMI sad embarassed,OPEYEMI AREGBESOLA lipsrsealed sad,CHIBUIKE UMEH wink sad grin and NDIBE SAMUEL sad embarassed. DRAW grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Stolen SUV To Pastor For Prayers For Barren Wife To Conceive (pic) by dwen: 1:35pm On Jan 25, 2016
saasala:
The first set of people to march into hell (if any such thing exists) are the pastors.... And that man, e be like say dem dey follow am from village

NB: I made the above comment based on the topic. I didnt bother reading the story.... Sorry.
learn to use your brain next time. if you can not read, then don't comment.
Re: Man Gives Stolen SUV To Pastor For Prayers For Barren Wife To Conceive (pic) by vicstar(m): 1:45pm On Jan 25, 2016
no matter what I don't say shiit about pastors lipsrsealed datz ma principal undecided

I mean principle grin
Re: Man Gives Stolen SUV To Pastor For Prayers For Barren Wife To Conceive (pic) by websuccess(m): 2:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
The Pastor does not have the discerning spirit and also greedy to want to buy a Toyota Camry for #250k and not for the gift he collected.
Re: Man Gives Stolen SUV To Pastor For Prayers For Barren Wife To Conceive (pic) by Excuzeme: 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
Kreamie:
This is what happens these days...Blindly accepting gifts without asking for the source..

..And the Pastor will mount Pulpit on Sunday, reminding all the poor folks on the floor of how Gwod always answers hi sprayer and has just blessed him with an SUV, because "I pay my "Tithe and Offering" regularly and "My Gwod is not a Poor Gwod"! shocked shocked

But the poor Gala-Seller on the church floor who has been paying "Tithe and Offering" to this accomplice thief of a pastor is also wondering whether God is partial by not answering him?

....but God is smiling and telling him: Read your Bible properly and you will see that "I did not send you to play Maga to this rogues calling themselves Pastors and MOG's! They know how they "find their way", ..... like buying Stolen Goods and attributing it to me!

Wake-Up and smell the Coffee. undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Gives Stolen SUV To Pastor For Prayers For Barren Wife To Conceive (pic) by Princenee: 2:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
Check out this performing investment now supported by the US Government. Paying upto 12.5% daily
http:///ntdvsk9
Re: Man Gives Stolen SUV To Pastor For Prayers For Barren Wife To Conceive (pic) by Excuzeme: 2:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
pretydiva:
Why dem go arrest d pastor ni undecidedwat was his crime

Please go to PANTI CID to ask! undecided
Re: Man Gives Stolen SUV To Pastor For Prayers For Barren Wife To Conceive (pic) by M4gunners: 2:22pm On Jan 25, 2016
I didn't see any difference between the Pastor and one man that received 2 SUV as a gift. Gift is gift, that Pastor is an innocent man.After all i watch Adeboye saying he receives Car keys almost every month as a gift.
Re: Man Gives Stolen SUV To Pastor For Prayers For Barren Wife To Conceive (pic) by linearity: 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
niceprof:
The Pastor is simply a victim of circumstance and small greed.May God help him.
Victim of circumstance indeed, but he want to buy Toyotal camera for N250K, I begi, they are birds of the same feather.
Re: Man Gives Stolen SUV To Pastor For Prayers For Barren Wife To Conceive (pic) by slytubadth(m): 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
kaziblake:
I will slap you from here.
If it ma face you wanna slap come and slap now.
Re: Man Gives Stolen SUV To Pastor For Prayers For Barren Wife To Conceive (pic) by kaziblake(f): 3:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
slytubadth:

If it ma face you wanna slap come and slap now.
I'm coming.
Re: Man Gives Stolen SUV To Pastor For Prayers For Barren Wife To Conceive (pic) by slytubadth(m): 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2016
kaziblake:
I'm coming.
Oh great! Expect your ban to be long. Lemme do some press-up before banning you.
Re: Man Gives Stolen SUV To Pastor For Prayers For Barren Wife To Conceive (pic) by kaziblake(f): 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2016
slytubadth:

Oh great! Expect your ban to be long. Lemme do some press-up before banning you.
Lmao.
Ban fire.
Re: Man Gives Stolen SUV To Pastor For Prayers For Barren Wife To Conceive (pic) by slytubadth(m): 4:16pm On Jan 25, 2016
kaziblake:
Lmao.
Ban fire.

Yeah I forgot! You are hotter then fire, I might need to quench you before touching you.
Re: Man Gives Stolen SUV To Pastor For Prayers For Barren Wife To Conceive (pic) by kaziblake(f): 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
slytubadth:

Yeah I forgot! You are hotter then fire, I might need to quench you before touching you.
maybe.
Re: Man Gives Stolen SUV To Pastor For Prayers For Barren Wife To Conceive (pic) by brojoshua: 4:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
If the post is true, then I know that the wealth many pastors are sitting on in Nigeria, they got money and invested it, are from stolen and looted money, blood money. I have said that a percentage of the government's money stolen and looted in Nigeria is the hands of the Nigerians' so called pastors, they used it to build their churches, their kingdom of heaven on earth, for their camps and churches are their only everlasting possession and inheritance and portion, for they shall not share with us in the eternal inheritance, unless for those of them who will not persist in unbelief.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) / Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint / Armed Robbers Shoot Woman Dead In Her House In Abia. Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.