Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Armed Robbers Shoot Woman Dead In Her House In Abia. Graphic Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Shoot Woman Dead In Her House In Abia. Graphic Photo (38063 Views)

Lagos Police Shoot Woman In The Stomach Over ₦100 Bribe, Beat Her Husband (Pics) / Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos / US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Robbers Shoot Woman Dead In Her House In Abia. Graphic Photo by Angelanest: 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
Fear has gripped residents of the quiet Eziama community in Abia state - following the gruesome killing of a woman on Tuesday night by men of the underworld. According to reports, the woman from Eziama lokpaukwu area in Abia State, returned home yesterday after the day's work not knowing that tragedy would befall her.

Armed robbers stormed her house late in the night after kicking down the door, ransacked everything and shot her dead in the process of the operation.

She was left in the pool of her blood before she finally gave up the ghost.

Her corpse has been evacuated from the house and deposited at the mortuary.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/woman-killed-by-armed-robbers-in-eziama-village-abia-state.html

1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Woman Dead In Her House In Abia. Graphic Photo by Angelanest: 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Woman Dead In Her House In Abia. Graphic Photo by sirusX(m): 2:17pm On Apr 04, 2018
For how much millions? angry

I wonder how people live with their actions that cause others great pain

Why take a life you can't give?

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Woman Dead In Her House In Abia. Graphic Photo by IsYou: 2:18pm On Apr 04, 2018

Gob will punish them,for stealing both her life and money.

Jungle justice is waiting for them.

RIP.

39 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Woman Dead In Her House In Abia. Graphic Photo by agwom(m): 2:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
RIP
Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Woman Dead In Her House In Abia. Graphic Photo by heendrix(m): 2:22pm On Apr 04, 2018
ok we are here and that our trademark #Armed robbery

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Woman Dead In Her House In Abia. Graphic Photo by buhariguy(m): 2:27pm On Apr 04, 2018
This are idiotic pigs of Biafra arm robbers

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Woman Dead In Her House In Abia. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2018
Chai
Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Woman Dead In Her House In Abia. Graphic Photo by Brooke60(f): 3:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
See the house they even robbed....SMH...Hungry robbers

Farewell

6 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Woman Dead In Her House In Abia. Graphic Photo by crackhouse(m): 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
Too bad
Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Woman Dead In Her House In Abia. Graphic Photo by kanubiafra: 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
buhariguy:
THANKS FOR IDENTIFIYING WITH BIAFRA

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Woman Dead In Her House In Abia. Graphic Photo by buhariguy(m): 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2018
kanubiafra:
THANKS FOR IDENTIFIYING WITH BIAFRA
idiotic pigs of Biafra (ipob) are different from Biafra (the main Igbo's)

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Woman Dead In Her House In Abia. Graphic Photo by kanubiafra: 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2018
buhariguy:
thanks all the same for the explanation time was when we used to hate your post but now we love it cos it helps our course thanks for all your efforts. its all thanks to your post now that people now see more reasons to do away with biafra. you have already marketed biafra here for us. i appreaiate your works keep it up

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Woman Dead In Her House In Abia. Graphic Photo by kanubiafra: 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2018
buhariguy:
WOW i love that. I did not know there are the main biafra but thanks to you now i know. by idiotic pigs you mean re-ipob. tripob. etc ? pls explain more

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Woman Dead In Her House In Abia. Graphic Photo by buhariguy(m): 5:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
kanubiafra:
WOW i love that. I did not know there are the main biafra but thanks to you now i know. by idiotic pigs you mean re-ipob. tripob. etc ? pls explain more
your late nnamdi KANU will soon resurrect to shout sai buhari till 2023.
Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Woman Dead In Her House In Abia. Graphic Photo by kanubiafra: 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
buhariguy:
your late nnamdi KANU will soon resurrect to shout sai buhari till 2023.
wonderful you now believe in the ressurrection too? thats nice bro. the only time KANU shouted was when he said "go and tell buhari that he is mad" the next is "bingo (binta) do you think i'm a fool" there will be no secrete trial here"

5 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Woman Dead In Her House In Abia. Graphic Photo by buhariguy(m): 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
kanubiafra:
wonderful you now believe in the ressurrection too? thats nice bro. the only time KANU shouted was when he said "go and tell buhari that he is mad" the next is "bingo (binta) do you think i'm a fool" there will be no secrete trial here"
that was when he was still alive, if he by mistakenly resurrect, he sing for sai buhari
Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Woman Dead In Her House In Abia. Graphic Photo by NwaAmaikpe: 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
shocked

Why will she live in a house with such inferior wooden doors?
Even a teenager wearing bathroom slippers can kick down that door.

Nigerians should be security conscious because the enemy; the killer herdsmen are roaming around like a roaring lion looking for whom to devour.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Woman Dead In Her House In Abia. Graphic Photo by dukeprince50: 5:56pm On Apr 04, 2018
trail of blood
Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Woman Dead In Her House In Abia. Graphic Photo by Beno3: 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
Rest in peace woman. Maybe she ran her mouth without using her head. angry You know women...

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Woman Dead In Her House In Abia. Graphic Photo by jericco1(m): 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
jungle justice go fit this people

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Woman Dead In Her House In Abia. Graphic Photo by zombieHUNTER: 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
Buhari sef sad
Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Woman Dead In Her House In Abia. Graphic Photo by coluka: 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2018
She probably knows the robbers, they had to kill her to keep her from talking
Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Woman Dead In Her House In Abia. Graphic Photo by Achillesdam500(m): 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2018
shocked
Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Woman Dead In Her House In Abia. Graphic Photo by Ade3000yrs(m): 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2018
hmm! What a national loss! A poor woman in harms way
Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Woman Dead In Her House In Abia. Graphic Photo by Emytea(m): 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2018
THAT NDI BIAFLA FOR YOU KANU BOYS ON DUTY, it there work ooooooooo, strong work

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Woman Dead In Her House In Abia. Graphic Photo by dukeprince50: 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why will she live in a house with such inferior wooden doors?
Even a teenager wearing bathroom slippers can kick down that door.

Nigerians should be security conscious because the enemy; the killer herdsmen are roaming around like a roaring lion looking for whom to devour.
Not all crime was committed by herdsmen terrorists
Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Woman Dead In Her House In Abia. Graphic Photo by UDUJ(m): 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2018
This is the reason I recommend jungle justice for any armed robber caught. Give them serious beating, then drag them through the streets by tying a rope to their P E N I S then conclude the torture by burning them alive angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Woman Dead In Her House In Abia. Graphic Photo by coluka: 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2018
buhariguy:
No, it's the skull mining vultures of oduduwa republic that are armed robbers

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Deceived Victims By Roaring Like Lions – Robbery Kingpin(Picture) / Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint / DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.