Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Latest Articles From Nigerian Journal Of Biotechnology!!! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Latest Articles From Nigerian Journal Of Biotechnology!!! (1198 Views)

Application Of Biotechnology For The Genetic Improvement Of Livestock / Naija Vs Biotechnology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Articles From Nigerian Journal Of Biotechnology!!! by Tedassie(m): 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
Hi Nairalanders,i've got great news(maybe not for everyone though :p)This is for all fans of Biotechnology research articles by African researchers. A newsletter on some published articles of 2015 from Nigerian Journal of Biotechnology was sent to me.To avail yourselves of the happenings in the research world as regards science,Kindly subscribe to
http://www.ajol.info/index.php/njb.
Re: Latest Articles From Nigerian Journal Of Biotechnology!!! by soulhighman(m): 12:30am On Feb 08, 2016
Tedassie:
Hi Nairalanders,i've got great news(maybe not for everyone though :p)This is for all fans of Biotechnology research articles by African researchers. A newsletter on some published articles of 2015 from Nigerian Journal of Biotechnology was sent to me.To avail yourselves of the happenings in the research world as regards science,Kindly subscribe to
http://www.ajol.info/index.php/njb.
Thanks, its useful

1 Like

Re: Latest Articles From Nigerian Journal Of Biotechnology!!! by Tedassie(m): 5:58pm On Feb 08, 2016
soulhighman:

Thanks, its useful
U're welcome,sir

(1) (Reply)

Snow In The Nigeria / How To Make Watery Liquid Soap Thick / Naija Telecoms Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.