Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Why I Refused To Sign Ola Dips Into YBNL – Olamide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Refused To Sign Ola Dips Into YBNL – Olamide (2538 Views)

FINALLY! ! Ybnl(olamide )gets A Tattoo But Where He Placed It Will Shock You / Olamide Finally Signed A Female Artiste Into YBNL LABEL / Why I Refused To Sign Ola Dips Into YBNL - Olamide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Refused To Sign Ola Dips Into YBNL – Olamide by naijavital(m): 12:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
Guess you all know Ola Dips has been
Signed to Reminisce’s record label, LRR/
EDGE Records. OlaDips dropped back to
back hit singles and was
featured in so many tracks last year under
Ob9ja management, It was glaring that he
had caught the affection of so many Label
Bosses, Including the...continue reading here http://naijavital..com/2016/01/why-i-refused-to-sign-ola-dips-into.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Celebrates The Birthday Of His 12year Old Look Alike Daughter / “I Have Never Been This Loved In My Life–new Bobrisky Spotted At Delta NYSC Camp / Davido’s Daughter, Imade Plays With Bundle Of $100 Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.