Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,800 members, 7,862,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:00 PM

Seun I Use To Be Banned When I Post And Add My Site - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun I Use To Be Banned When I Post And Add My Site (586 Views)

Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! / Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun I Use To Be Banned When I Post And Add My Site by ichommy(m): 1:41pm On Jun 26, 2009
seun i use to be banned when i post and add my site and a mssg will diplay that i have lost my posting angry sadthat i should contact you on your email why it has happend to me more than 7 times cry lipsrsealed cry cry angry angry
Re: Seun I Use To Be Banned When I Post And Add My Site by ifyalways(f): 3:33pm On Jun 27, 2009
Then stop adding ur site to ur posts undecided
Re: Seun I Use To Be Banned When I Post And Add My Site by darami(f): 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2009
Hello Ifyalways, pls we need to talk, Thank you
Re: Seun I Use To Be Banned When I Post And Add My Site by ifyalways(f): 3:43pm On Jun 27, 2009
Talk abt
cant we talk here undecided
Re: Seun I Use To Be Banned When I Post And Add My Site by ifyalways(f): 3:47pm On Jun 27, 2009
@Dara mi,u are not talking again?wud soon be logging off undecided
Re: Seun I Use To Be Banned When I Post And Add My Site by SamMilla1(m): 3:49pm On Jun 27, 2009
see them
Re: Seun I Use To Be Banned When I Post And Add My Site by darami(f): 3:50pm On Jun 27, 2009
Oh thank you. I was just wondering if you could help me with regards to selling stuff in naija. I really don't know how to go about it .Thank u
Re: Seun I Use To Be Banned When I Post And Add My Site by ifyalways(f): 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2009
dara,am not in 9ja.
what stuffs do u want to sell and which type of help exactly wud u be needing?
Re: Seun I Use To Be Banned When I Post And Add My Site by darami(f): 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2009
Oh, l want to sell high -end designer stuff mainly for men. I just need your advice how you sell stuff in naija.
Re: Seun I Use To Be Banned When I Post And Add My Site by ifyalways(f): 4:05pm On Jun 27, 2009
I have an aunt that i normally buy and send stuffs for but she deals mostly in ladies item.
High-end designer stuffs for men wud sell real good but u got ot have people back in 9ja,ur ppl have to be connected to the big boys. . . .(know who knows who).
where in 9ja are u hoping to sell?location matters too (PH,abj,lagos,Ibadan,Enugu) are hotcakes.
Getting the targeted customer and a trusted and hardworking person down in 9ja is the biggest challenge.do u want to sale wholesale,have ur own place(shop) or supply?
Re: Seun I Use To Be Banned When I Post And Add My Site by darami(f): 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2009
Thank you so much. I really don't have anyone in mind, but l'm still looking. I don't mind anywhere in naija (my folks based in Ib). I want sale to both wholesale and retail.
Re: Seun I Use To Be Banned When I Post And Add My Site by ifyalways(f): 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2009
Going wholesale and retail is good.IB is close to Lagos,dats a plus for u.As long as u get good stuffs,ppl in 9ja wud buy.Getting someone to handle it for u is another challenge or do u intend to come back home for good and manage it urself?lol .A dedicated family member/relative can do undecided
when u finally decide to launch it,dont forget to advertise at NL.big boys dey hia too. . . bigger babes wudnt mind buying for their boos and bros.lol
Re: Seun I Use To Be Banned When I Post And Add My Site by ifyalways(f): 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2009
lol@OP,sorry for d derail. cheesy
Re: Seun I Use To Be Banned When I Post And Add My Site by darami(f): 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2009
thank u
Re: Seun I Use To Be Banned When I Post And Add My Site by ifyalways(f): 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2009
UW. smiley
Re: Seun I Use To Be Banned When I Post And Add My Site by johnpeace1: 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2009
ok buddies wats up i need dealings in those stuffs, how do we go abt it??

(1) (Reply)

Spike Lee Blasts Nollywood / Wiehdhdb / Sending Replies To Replies Of Posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.