Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:43 AM

Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? (9778 Views)

Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet / Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by Seun(m): 8:11am On Dec 10, 2007
Is there any Nairaland member who is a general nuisance on the forum? A scammer? A spammer? A jobber? A fraud? An irritant? A troll? Intolerant? Extremely confrontational? Anyone that ought to be banned?

If so, please give me his/her name and I'll do what needs to be done. Let's keep this place clean.

Note: if you give me any advice on how to run the forum, you will be banned for offtopic posting. The topic is "nairaland members that should be banned" not "how to run a forum into the ground". Remember: no advice, just profiles. Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by pewekac: 8:23am On Dec 10, 2007
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by Seun(m): 8:35am On Dec 10, 2007
Nice list. I'm processing them right now. Thanks a million!
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by pewekac: 8:49am On Dec 10, 2007
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by jayvin01: 10:12am On Dec 10, 2007
Modified!! cool sorry
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by chuckdee4(m): 10:14am On Dec 10, 2007
Seun are u going to just ban them like that or don't u require proof, these could just be random names that someone populated
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by Seun(m): 10:16am On Dec 10, 2007
By your posts you shall be known.
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by niceuzor: 10:18am On Dec 10, 2007
Exactly cheesy
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 10, 2007
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=138621

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=137330

Can you ban these two ids,I can see that they are using my ip to post rubbish.
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by Seun(m): 11:06am On Dec 10, 2007
ALWAYS POST ON TOPIC
Off-topic or worthless posts will also be strictly penalized! We want our forum to be well-organized.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1026.0.html
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by dragnet: 11:06am On Dec 10, 2007
Why
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by skima(m): 11:07am On Dec 10, 2007
Now i understand!
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by eddyafterm(m): 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2007
Seun that is a good idea but the thing is most of them will find another way to register again. If u treat their Ip, most of them use cafes, so will change.
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2007
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by Seun(m): 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2007
We'll just have to keep banning them until they give up. Please, let's continue to report them!
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by aloib(f): 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2007
if y'all wont mention names keep it moving, lets be serious for once,
if yu dont have people to mention, gooo angry angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by aloib(f): 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2007
this dudeis spamming the forum advertising his blog
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=123542
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by topeteadr(m): 2:59pm On Dec 10, 2007
Seun, i dont really suggest banning by the number of reply a user posted. Coz some people view and hardly post.
And pls seun, ban this id's.
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by topeteadr(m): 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2007
Pls ! Dont ban my id. It was a mistake, i had clicked on reply befor i knew what was going on.
This is the id i want you to ban, keemmexx
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by aloib(f): 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2007
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by aloib(f): 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2007
this gurl has been spamming the board, warn her!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-99121.0.html#msg1755964 cheesy cheesy cheesy
i'm on a roll today,
no more spammers on NL
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2007
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by Dejosky: 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2007
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-99411.0.html
I hope we are not just posting links for nothing. Sorry but I can't see any action being taken!
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by showbobo(m): 3:36pm On Dec 10, 2007
this people would keep on registering,do you think this is a way out.
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by niyyie(m): 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2007
This nomination thing is very good. Of course each nominated person should be investigated and banned.
I hate scammers and I'm sure most other Nigerians hate them too.
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by bolajibaok(m): 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2007
this person above me has a website advert in his comment area, kindly remove that pls.

most of us have been guilty of one offence or anoda in the past, but i fink we should be matured enuff to take simple corrections, banning the scammers may results in unnecessary duplication of usernames, the population statistics will then be showing users that never posted at all or ones that are always dormant , so i suggest we all turn new leaves and act in a matured and responsible manner, a word is enuff for the wise

new year resolutions please.

seunwe much respect
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by uspry1(f): 5:58pm On Dec 10, 2007
This should be banned at below:

Fake Job Employment (cash checks sending cash to WU/MoneyGram business)
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-99510.0.html
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by amsky(m): 6:11pm On Dec 10, 2007
i dont get what's happening pls.what's all this for?who is a scammer?-dumb question moment.how do i post a thread.ijust joined yesterdaypls dont ignore this question.seun my dear brother,pls help.
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by InCarNav: 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2007
No 1 trouble maker is Davidylan.
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by Skidoc(m): 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2007
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2007
InCar_Nav:

No 1 trouble maker is Davidylan.

LOL.
Seun is looking for spammers and idiots
This is not a witchhunt.
don't give up names of your fellow men that whipped you soundly and sent you to bed
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by Iman3(m): 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2007
Is this thread Seun's idea of finding moderators? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Obafemi Awolowo: Nigeria Is Not A Nation. It Is A Mere Geographical Expression.. / How I Became A Sex Slave To My Aunty, Now A Sex Addict! Male Reader Writes / The Literal Meaning Of Boxing Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.