Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, (2129 Views)

I Am Hoplessly In Love With Seun Osewa / * How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy / I Am In Love With Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by pussydot(f): 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2009
his email is hidden

so how do i get to him thru mail
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by pussydot(f): 4:57pm On Jun 26, 2009
pussdot post your pix make we see you na

if am to post my pics , i would rather ost it to seun email add
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by morzook(m): 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2009
thatz d email.
**Wetin be my own sef**
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by pussydot(f): 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2009
thatz d email.
**Wetin be my own sef**

thanks
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by philip0906(m): 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2009
this must b d pix whinning ur head grin grin

Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by PERVERT9: 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm success suksex is good o,shey because seun get nairaland na him come dey make you fall in love lust with am, i wish you all the best sha but no go because you wan inherit nairaland kill the guy for us o grin
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by ifyalways(f): 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2009
rofl at replies
@Poster,if u are a real girl and serious,am sure Seun wud get in touch with u soon. cheesy
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by Gabry(f): 3:56am On Jun 27, 2009
Im sorry POSTER but Seun will be married to me next week in ma backyard house! So leave us alone!!!! angry
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by Gabry(f): 4:06am On Jun 27, 2009
The problem is no girl could cook his favorite dish which is Egusi Frog Soup and Dessert Cake and Ice cream. I can do it all with my left hand!!!  grin
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by na2day2(m): 5:39am On Jun 27, 2009
pussydot:

nairalanders

you all think am plating joke '

am dead serious abou what i posted

i just feel him anytime i think about seun

i wish i can have him to myself

first, tell us ur original id wey u get, this one wey u get only 8 post, udi very suspicious
then 2ndly if u are truly in love with the dude, come see me, getting seun is not that hard but u must first be a female (no she-males dont count) and then be truly serious. worst case scenario na to  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed NL server, if hin info no dey there, use the server IP  find hin host wey dey support this board with bandwidth & storage then proceed from there get u hin info, send CIA to go kidnap am come give u, then lock the 2 of una for one room throw way the key, shikena, church don close!  grin grin grin grin

FYI: this must only be done in the name of love ooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by touchmeder: 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2009
interesting. grin grin cheesy cheesy smiley
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by daven: 11:29pm On Jun 27, 2009
girla can be desperate at times. This pussydot of a fellow, something tells me u are a scammer. , or u are just lost in a titanic form of infatuation, or u are mentally imbalanced, sorry I take that back, or, you just need attention. undecided
Get real girl or guy, whichever one u are, lol
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by martin1(m): 10:21am On Jun 28, 2009
seun doesn't need toto
seun wants money
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by sexyLeamon(f): 10:36am On Jun 28, 2009
eeh nairaland nairaland good luck poster
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by daven: 11:57am On Jun 28, 2009
@sexy leamon
good luck?
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by sexyLeamon(f): 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2009
daven:

@sexy leamon
good luck?
for what? undecided
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by seunnowell: 12:20am On Jun 29, 2009
sexyLeamon:

for what? undecided

out of the 2 blk girls, which one is u?
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by sexyLeamon(f): 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2009
girl in the pink but how is that related to the topic?
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by seunnowell: 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2009
sexyLeamon:

girl in the pink but how is that related to the topic?

why u change the pic na? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by rasputinn(m): 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2009
na2day?:

first, tell us ur original id wey u get, this one wey u get only 8 post, udi very suspicious
then 2ndly if u are truly in love with the dude, come see me, getting seun is not that hard but u must first be a female (no she-males dont count) and then be truly serious. worst case scenario na to lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed NL server, if hin info no dey there, use the server IP find hin host wey dey support this board with bandwidth & storage then proceed from there get u hin info, send CIA to go kidnap am come give u, then lock the 2 of una for one room throw way the key, shikena, church don close! grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Very funny indeed,but like Seun,I still think (until proven otherwise)the OP is dude
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by wanville(m): 6:13am On Jun 30, 2009
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by seunnowell: 7:26am On Jun 30, 2009
rasputinn:

grin grin grin grin
Very funny indeed,but like Seun,I still think (until proven otherwise)the OP is dude

me thinks the same
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by pussydot(f): 8:36am On Jun 30, 2009
seun where are you for christ sake i sent you a mail through my email add and you neva replied me

waz up

or are you really gay

becos that was wat i heard
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by sexyLeamon(f): 8:58am On Jun 30, 2009
seunnowell:

why u change the pic na? undecided undecided undecided
lol do I need permission?
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by Gabry(f): 7:05am On Jul 01, 2009
pussydot:

seun where are you for christ sake i sent you a mail through my email add and you neva replied me

waz up

or are you really gay

becos that was wat i heard

Leave my husband alone! How much u want me to pay you off?!?! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by haley(f): 8:10am On Jul 01, 2009
who tell you say seun go marry you

abeg leave seun for me

na me ego marry

infact our introduction don near sef
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by Gabry(f): 9:43am On Jul 01, 2009
Phewww! Ok, now I dump Seun to u. Just do your job ok? grin
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by rare004: 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2009
Lemme see ur pics baby girl, i reside in abeokuta

falorepaul1@yahoo.com

Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by rare004: 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2009
I need serious date ooo as a matter of fact i must marry this year . . .

call 0703327135

Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by nex(m): 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2009
@rare004

na wah O! You sef wan marry Seun?

@pussydot

are you gay? Anyway, what Seun needs is a laptop with 10 terrabyte hard drive. Just send 1 million Naira to my account and I will get him for you.

If he insists on playing hard to get though, pay in N30 million to my account and I'll adultnap him for you.
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by Phemour: 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2009
If you want Seun to love you, you'll have to love me first.

Fail to do that, then you'll have to love another one else. grin grin
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by timmfikk(m): 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2009
So how do we help if you love him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

.. / Pls!! Refer Any Olosho Number U Knw Via My Mail...wud Pay / I Need A Cool Girl For A Date And Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.