Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song (35337 Views)

Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song / Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies / Dammy Krane Blasts Wizkid, Accused Him Of Stealing His Song & More (pictured) - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by mryccee(m): 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
blackface you sef, why tubaba the always steal yur song? nah for him house you d stay write am??

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by Mike008(m): 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
Hope this guy hasn't finally gone mad. He's making headlines though, maybe the tactic is working.

Let's see who's going to be accused next of stealing his song. cheesy cheesy
Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by Jeromedaniel: 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
I dont believe tweets from celebrites with unverified handles.
Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by Houseboy419(m): 3:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
Drama everywhere
Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by MadCow1: 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
Wow! Blackface.. The weakest Link in the Plantashun Boyz crew. claiming the Strongest Link stole his songs.

When the group broke up, 2Face went with Kennis and dropped 2 banger albums with more than half the songs getting to the number one Spot.

Faze went his way and released a couple of hit tracks that especially 'Faze Alone".

Blackface joined Marvellous Benji and released a weakass album that required the listener to have a special ear for his kind of music to appreciate.

Yet na him dey make noise pass.

I sure say na him wey Keke and D1 see advice Tuface to free Plantashun Boys.
Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by medexico(m): 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
This idiot just wanna be in the news
Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by digitsolution: 3:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
If Kcee fit blow, I guess there's hope for blackface.......

1 Like

Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
The guy is broke...he had all the opportunity from d days of P-Boys...he was the first to make a hit after the split... Could not manage success no matter how little...started a Tribunal that had no mission...I remember very well Eedris once told them" you guys are the boys, 2face is the plantation...2face don't let it get into your head" and it never truly got into 2baba's head...
Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by numericalguy(m): 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
This blackface's crooked tricks are really working o!. The forgoten olodo is now back in the news.
Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by mandonnels(m): 4:22pm On Jan 25, 2016
abeg where der dey see d songs steal o.
make i for steal blackface song since anybody wey steal d blackface song dey blow.

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by stanleyazo(m): 4:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
This blackface na funny girl ooo
Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by aniyphil: 4:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
hmmm . . .Black Face, its time to change your name to "No Face" !

1 Like

Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by peacengine(m): 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
SupaFemi:
Again Bros how about the songs wen dem no steal? Why u neva blow

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by ACHIEVERBA: 4:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
this dude has lost it completely!!! and i use to respect him a lot ooo
Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by Smellymouth: 4:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
grin very soon he will accuse Vic O of stealing his song cheesy

1 Like

Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by Abugab(m): 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
Blackface again?
He must be a nuisance for all his songs to be stolen all the time.

Frustration don really tire rope for this man neck.
Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by Nairasolutions: 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
He was suppose to voice on do me i do you beat but was slow.. Psquare used it, before he used it for erema... He was delaying j martins gave it to Psquare... #success luvs speed
Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by ebunoyeyemi(m): 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
drnairalov:
ode in so many phases sad undecided

There are some "IDIOTS" in this World, Dat Always Reply "NO" to every Question we ask them....now tell me, Are u one of Them ?

I don't know. Are you one of them?

1 Like

Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by Louiscutedude(m): 5:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
Waiting concern wheel barrio wit filling station
Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by SmartMugu: 5:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
Has anyone here thought of if someone faked blackface's twitter handle? I don't believe this is him saying all these.
Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by skuribeebo: 5:52pm On Jan 25, 2016
WAECFlyer5:
MORE TWEETS HERE------->
http://360jamng.tk/blackface-also-accuses-2face-idibia-of-stealing-his-song/
blackface is suffering form mental dislocation , his brain has been moved to his leg.
Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by oluwasegun007(m): 5:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
SupaFemi:
Again Bros how about the songs wen dem no steal? Why u neva blow

u get sense.....Beta question

1 Like

Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by skuribeebo: 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2016
stanleyazo:
This blackface na funny girl ooo
see ur life ,se Blackface na girl? Abi ur girl friend be blackface?
Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by oodua1stson: 6:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
2 baba remains my favorite naija artist but man, he turned his back on his day one homes

That ain't cool to be honest. Considering how much he helped people who he didn't grow up with

I know it's easy to call blackface a fool but there's no smoke without fire and considering how Tuface released African queen which he co-wrote with blackface, it's hard not to believe there's a bit of truth in it
Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by musicwriter(m): 6:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
Truth be told, songs can be stolen. But, these people claiming their songs were stolen; why are they not better musician?. If they had good songs that's always being stolen, they should've been better musician as well.

All of them are on a record label, so what I can tell those claiming their songs stolen is prove it in your own album. Cause, I have written so many songs myself that you will not be able to steal them to out-shine me, even if you wanted. How many will you steal sef?.
Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by mindtricks: 7:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
Everybody cannot be a singer. Some actually are good at writing songs. If his claims turn out to be true, let him get his fair share. Shikena!
Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
Hence his name is among the credits on the track, then Tuface was wrong. There is a difference between right and wrong. Would Tuface credit Blackface if Blackface did not write it?

Those blasting BlackFace should reread the tweets and read where BlackFace said Tuface crew misspelt his name.

If Tuface wants to use BlackFace's song, he should inform BlackFace. Also the credit sharing should have been settled before the release.

TuFace should have explained why his manager was credited among the song writers.

People should stop being biased because they like someone and support the truth.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by Trulie(m): 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
This ganjaman again...has he got another home yet? Heard his landlord booted him out the last time.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by Liltevy(m): 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2016
well

Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by SONIA54320(f): 11:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
EVERYBODY JUST DEY COPY SONGS GO FORM YOUR OWNN. cheesy
Re: Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song by stanleyazo(m): 1:16am On Jan 26, 2016
Are you blackface? quote author=skuribeebo post=42317119]see ur life ,se Blackface na girl? Abi ur girl friend be blackface?[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido slam critics who compare him with Wizkid Over 02 Arena / Cynthia Okereke & Cornel Clemson Share Ordeal At Kidnappers' Den / Flavour's Baby Mama Sandra Okagbue Lovely In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.